Performing Art Class (FAME)

when a nerd becomes a queenka ;;—「choose your own path!」

[FAME is what my school calls the performing arts class so...]


 

I walked towards Fame, smiling on the way.


I always loved music class. In Fame, I can express myself through singing. Fame was basically like choir exept that we had the chance to act on stage whenever a the teacher wants to start a play... so just like musical theatre.


I entered the classroom and sat down. 


I started to search my backpack for my music sheets when suddenly a pair of hands grabbed me on the sholders and made me jump.


I snapped my head around to find a pretty boy standing behind me, smiling.


"Kim Jonghyun..." I muttered under my breath. Jonghyun is a Kinga that's close to Eunmi... I've seen them talking to each other on campus quite a few times.


"So how was your break?" He pulled a chair closer and sat down right next to me.


"Fine." I casually said.


"Just fine...?"


"Yeah. Just fine. Nothing special happened..." 


"Is that so... Well besides that, I hea-" he was interupted by the teacher.


"Now class, take your seats." The teacher ordered. "I have something to announce."

 

"Er. I'll tell you later okay Eunmi?" He got up and went to his seat.

 

The teacher waited until everyone sat down. "Now as I was saying, I have something to announce. We will be doing a musical of the famous 'Alice in Wonderland.' 


The teacher spun around as she said that.


"But wait. Isn't 'Alice in Wonderland' for like ten year olds?" Someone in class spoke up.


"No!" The teacher seemed really serious about this... 



She continued. "Of couse there is a version for little kids, but we will be doing a different version with a little more drama.~"


The student who spoke up looked at her skeptically.


The teacher carried on. "The audition forms are in the office if anyone is interested, and tryouts begin in one month. But, I have to tell everyone one more thing. When you audition, you will not know which part you are going to get. I will choose the main roles by their skill level and so forth. Of course they can reject to offer too if it comes up and someone else will take their spot."


"That is all!" Prepare for class now! The teacher left the classroom and students started warming up their vocals.


Jonghyun came back to my side.


"You were saying?" I asked.


"Well the teacher kind of said it for me." 


"Hmm? You mean the school musical 'Alice in Wonderland'?"


"Yeah. I was wondering if you would be interested to audition with me."


"What are you aiming for? Main character.?"


"I'm actually aiming for supporting character but if I make main character I might as well take it right?" He said sheepishly.


Hmm. I'll...
(Click your option)




Tryout with him.


Practice with him, but not tryout for the play.


Pass the opportunity