Answer Honestly!

when a nerd becomes a queenka ;;—「choose your own path!」

 

The answer is obviously cosθ/sinθ…

 

That’s a pretty simple equation… but does Eunmi know what it is?

 

Ah, whatever. I’ll just answer honestly!

 

 “The answer is cosθ/sinθ!” I smiled to myself as I blurted out the answer. Gasps arose around me, as some students stared at me, star-struck. The teacher raised her eyebrow suspiciously, but nonetheless continued to teach.

 

Uh oh.

 

Judging by the teacher and my peers’ reactions, I guess Eunmi wasn’t supposed to do good in math.

 

What if I get caught?

 

I mentally hit myself, and sat down with a sigh. The stress in the air was looming upon me, and I hated the stares that others were giving me.

 

The bell rang, and I bolted out of the classroom, which I’ve never done before. Usually, I stay after class to slowly pack up my books with care, and then initiate short conversations with the teacher.

 

“Hey, Eunmi!” A pretty female student ran up to me in the hallways, and directed a dazzling smile at me. Her shiny hair bounced up and down her back, as she put her hands on her hip in a confident pose. I think she was in my math class…

 

So… bright.

 

“Yeah?” I replied with a fake smile and a tilt of my head. She looks like she would be in Eunmi’s group… but I’m not sure.

 

“I was so surprised when you answered her question! Isn’t math your worst subject? This is your first time answering correctly!” She chortled as she inspected her nails. 

 

“Oh, yeah, huh… I studied!” I quietly answered, giving her a weak grin.

 

She looked at me confusedly.

 

Whoopsie.

 

“Oh, uh. I mean… I looked over at someone else’s notebook for the answer,” I put on a smug face. Does Eunmi do that in school?

 

Her expression morphed into one of understanding, as she sniggered.

 

“Of course,” She laughed loudly. “Of course you did. Let’s party after school today, Eunmi. Okay?”

 

Woah. Eunmi goes partying? I sure am learning lots of things about my sister today…

 

Wait.

 

Who was this girl, anyways?

 

She tapped her foot impatiently, waiting for my answer.

 

“Well….” I began.

 

 

“Sorry, but what’s your name again?” 

 

“Yeah, totally.” [Will be up soon]

 

“Of course! We haven’t hung out in ages.” [Will be up soon]