In need of rest

when a nerd becomes a queenka ;;—「choose your own path!」

 


"No..." I shook my head. "I don't want to go home! I can't!..."


"You need to calm down. It's just for today." The nurse reassured.


"No!... I won't... go home." I started to gasp for breath. "I won't... go home..." 


My vision swims for a second before I feel a hand grip my arm. "Please, sit down." The nurse says to me, a worried expression on her face. I quickly yank my arm away, as I place my hand on a counter to keep balance.


"No!..." I said, trying to shake away the hazy dots in my vision. "I-I'm... fine..."

 

I begin stumbling over my words as it gets harder to see. A still moment passes before I feel the nurse tug on my arm again. "Please, Miss!" She pleads again and this time, I don't have the strength to pull away.


My eyes shut and before I know it, my knees collapse and I fall to the floor. 


"Eunmi!"


 


 

...

 

Blinking, I woke up to the tiny crack of sunlight that seeped through the openings of the thin, white curtains at the window, blowing from the breeze. Slowly, I heave myself up against the wooden bed frame; my body feeling much heavier and sluggish than it should have been. 

 

I felt my forehead with one hand as my other hand lazily hung off the bed. A throbing sensation was pounding against my brain, and I struggled to recollect what had happened prior.

 

Glancing around the room, it was familiar view with the warm color shades filling the walls and bedsheets. I found myself not in my own bedroom, but Eunmi Unnie's.

 


I roll to the right of the bed, breifly gazing at the clock. It was 1:34 PM and the sun was up and shining. I began to kick my feet out of the side of the bed before a sharp pain caused me to wimper in pain, stopping my movements. I quietly whined, and sank back down into the blankets.


"...You shouldn't get up yet..." A voice from the hallway catches my attention.


...Taemin...?

(Click)





Scream [Continue]