School Time

when a nerd becomes a queenka ;;—「choose your own path!」

 


I  walked to school with my books in my arms and my steps heavy and sluggish.


After that crazy week I spent with Eunmi Unnie trying to prepare for this, I can still feel that I'm not ready. 

 

A day ago, she left early in the morning without telling me. All she left was a short note on the kitchen counter top. I practically memorized the note because I spent the entire morning reading it over to see if it was a dream.


It wasn't.


From what I remember, it said something like:


" Dear Minhee,
Sorry for leaving on such short notice! I'll be back in two months, but in the meantime, remember to be me! Just go to school and act like me! Remember what I taught you over the week! Only the office staff and some teachers know we're sisters... but I don't think they'll be too troubled if Eunmi's at school and Minhee isn't! Hah... Don't be afraid to go outside as me and hang out with people! Have some fun sometimes! Thanks again. You're the best! Kisses!

P.S. Look forward to something when I get back!

                                                                                                                                      Your loving sister,
                                                                                                                                       Eunmi ♥
  "  

 

 

What am I going to do.


Shaking my head, I entered the school.


"Hey Eunmi!" A tall, lanky boy approached me with a grin. He asked if I had any time after school to hang out with him.


"Uhm. Sorry I can't." I answered flatly and motioned with a small bow before hurrying away. Avoiding as many people as I can would probably be the best idea for now until everything settles down. But even with that thought in mind, it was hard to refrain from greeting the boys and girls on campus that all threw me big smiles and waves.


Unnie is just as popular as I thought. It was expected, I guess, since she always seems to be surrounded by people no matter where she went.


There's still ten more minutes before first period starts.    



I should...
(Click your option)




Stay in the hallway 


Run away! 


Go to first period Performing Art Class


Go to first period Math Class 


Go to first period English class