Hi...

when a nerd becomes a queenka ;;—「choose your own path!」

 

"Hi..." I said quietly, breaking the silence.

 

He looked away and mumbled something inaudible. I think he was talking to me, and I was a little curious to what he said, but I didn't want to ask him. Who would? As of now, it looks like he hates my guts...

 

I pretended to hear him and nodded my head a few times.

 

"Okay... l-let's get started." His voice was a little shakey. He turned back to look at the papers out teacher gave as a study guide and I noticed that there were tears slightly forming in his eyes. He seemingly tried to burry his head into the papers.

 

The uneasy feel of the atmosphere was about to make me say something when suddenly Onew falls backwards in his chair.

 

I watch him for a moment with a dazed expression.

 

...  What? How does a person fall when sitting down...?

 

I rush over to his side and help him up, but he yanks away from my grip and slightly scowls at me. "I don't need your help."

 

Why is he like this? He usually seems like a nice and cheerful person... I should probably ask Eunmi about this.

 

I ignore his protest and continue to help him up. This time, he doesn't reject my help, but he asks me a question in a husky tone. "You're doing this because of what I just told you a few minutes ago, right....?

 

...

 

 

"... Yes..." [Will be up soon]

 

"... No..." [will be up soon]

 

 

[Poor Dubu... don't cry!]