Look for Taemin

when a nerd becomes a queenka ;;—「choose your own path!」

 

I decided to find Taemin and thank him for yesterday. After all, it would be the right thing to do. I started walking to the same hallway I saw him yesterday.

 

On the way, I got sidetrack when out of my eye, I saw a girl getting bullied by a couple of boys.

 

"Look at this dork. Her glasses are freaking huge!" One boy said as he took her glasses. 

 

"What's up with this hair?" The other boy pulled on her braids. "Only people in the 1970's wear these types of things."

 

The two boys were crowded around her, picking out the things they hated about her. I tried to peek past them to see the who the girl was. I walked closer until I saw her face clearly. It was my best friend, Go Jihyun. She cringed as the boy who had her glasses threw it to the ground, causing the lens to shatter into pieces. 

 

Watching from the side, my aggrivation was too much and walked over there and pushed past the two guys and stoood by her side. She glanced at me in surprise quickly looked away.

 

"Noona! " Both the boys chimed in chorus. [T/N: Noona means older sister. A term used by males, whether they are blood related or not.]

 

"We were just giving her advise on how to not be ugly." The first boy said as he gave Jihyun a dirty look.

 

I sympatheticly looked at Jihyun as she continue to stare at the ground. I brought my attention back to the boys. I thought for a few seconds about what I should say. I don't want to harm Eunmi's image in any way.

 

"Why don't you let me take care of her? You guys go to class?" I said with a fake smile.

 

Both of them grinned and nodded. They both gave Jihyun a glare as they left.

 

I waited for them to step around the corner, out of sight until I bent down beside Jihyun. "Hey... are you okay?" I waited for her response but she didn't answer.

 

I gave a small sigh and I pulled her up onto her feet. Jihyun is usually an upbeat person, but she never stood up for herself when she got bullied. She kept her focus on the ground as I picked up all the books she dropped and handed them to her.

 

"Here." I smiled at her. "Sorry I couldn't do anything about your glasses."

 

She looked at me and finally spoke. "Why are you helping me? Or is this a trick?"

 

...
(Click your option)

 

 

"I'm your best friend" [Will be up soon]

 

"Just wanted to help" [Will be up soon]

 

"I have my reasons..." 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Bullying is not cool.

All4Music