Speak up!

when a nerd becomes a queenka ;;—「choose your own path!」

 

"B-but he started-" I tried to defend myself but the principal stopped me midway.

 

"An objection? Four weeks of detention." The principal said.

 

"But I-"

 

"Want to make it five weeks?" 

 

I shut up after he said that and eyed Kibum who was quietly glaring at me.

 

What could be worse than spending four weeks with this jerk?

 

Oh yeah... Spending five weeks with him.

 

Ugh.

 

"Now that we're done interrupting, it's time to give you your punishment." The principal fixed his attention on me for a while and continued. "Today after school, you two will stick around to clean up the cafeteria. Make it spotless."

 

What? Clean that filthy cafeteria that everyone eats in?

 

Ew...

 

I took a breath to speak but the principal flashed a look at me, and I immediately exhaled.

 

"Everyday, you will come to my office and receive you daily asignment." The principal got up from his chair and walked over to the door, holding it open. "And if you even try to run away, there will be severe consequences. Now off to your next class."

 

I huffed and did as instructed. At least I didn't have anyother class with Kibum.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

*Brringg*

 

The last period bell rang and students almost left as fast as it did. They probably were going straight home... unlike me. I slowly packed up my books and slung my backpack over my shoulder.

 

Great... now I get to clean the cafeteria. Just wonderful.

 

But... that Kibum guy wont miss me if I don't show up, right?

 

...
(Click your option)

 

 

 

Go to the cafeteria

 

Ditch Kibum