Run Away!

when a nerd becomes a queenka ;;—「choose your own path!」

 

 


I held my books closer to my chest as I glanced around the hallways. It began to get hotter the longer I stood in the hallways, and my mind was blurry. Without another thought, I dashed out of the doors and sprinted away from school. I lowered and kept running, not knowing where I was going or where I was going to end up. Where ever I was going, it wouldn't be back to that school any time soon!


I knew it. I couldn't bring myself to do it. Eunmi, I'm sorry.


With my eyes directed at the floor, I was running until I slammed into someone.


*WHAM* 


Falling onto the ground, my books flew out of my hands, hitting the cement with a thud.


"Oww..." I whined as I rubbed my head. I peered at the person I bumped into, and unfortunately, it had to be a hansome young man. He sat up from the ground, clutching his stomach in pain. I averted my attention away in embarrassment.


 
"I'm so sorry!" I lowered my head in a bow.


"... Huh?" was all he could say, recovering from the shock.


"I'm sorry." I repeated myself, my eyes glued to the ground.


"... It happens." He said, standing up, dusting his clothes off. "Wait a minute. Eunmi, is that you?"


Huh?


I raised my curious eyes to look him in the face, slightly tilting my head in confusion. I can't remember his face from the flashcards Eunmi Unnie gave me. He gestured his hand to me, and I thankfully took it, pulling myself up.


He smiled at me, but soon stopped. He sensed my confusion, and assured my thoughts. "It's me, Minho! Did you hit your head too hard?"
 
 
hmm?
 
 
Minho?
 
 
Ah! That's right! How could I forget? The guy Eunmi is crushing on is him! ... not a bad choice, I'll say.


I adjusted myself upright, and returned his smile, attempting to copy Eunmi. "Minho? What are you doing here?"


He sighed, and immediately, my smile faded away from the heavy atmosphere around. He looked off into the distance, and soon back at me. His lips pulled into a thin line. "It's nothing... but what are you doing here?"


"Huh? Oh... I-I... -"


"Ditching school?"


"... No." I fibbed.


"Well if you're going to school, it's the other way." He chuckled. "Don't worry. I'm skipping school too."


Silence filled the air. I lowered my head, and bit my lip at the awkward attention until he broke the silence."Why don't we ditch school together and do something?"

(Click your option)