Movies!

when a nerd becomes a queenka ;;—「choose your own path!」

 

This calls for one thing. If you want to go to a place with someone you barely know it would be the movies!

 

...That sentence sounded a little creepy. 

 

If you want to go to a place with your sister's friend, it should be the movies! ...

 

"Let's go to the movies!" I chirped.

 

He smiled. "That's a great idea."

 

Good. In movies, there shouldn't be awkward silences and I wouldn't need to start a conversation with him. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

At the movie theatre, we browsed through the available movies. 

 

Let's see... 

 

'Tears and Ashes: Inspired by a true story. Follows the life of a woman who lost everything she ever loved. -'

 

Okay... stop right there. That's too... depressing. Hmm...

 

'The Wrong Way is Right: Peter Sullivan uncovers sensitive information that could easily plunge the entire business into peril, inadvertently destroying the lives and careers of his colleagues in this tense thriller set during the onset of the 2008 financial crisis.

 

Hmm... English movie... Suspense and mystery. Sounds boring, but better than nothing.

 

"How about this one Minho?" I look behind me to find him looking at a movie poster.

 

I move beside him to see what movie he was looking at.

 

Huh...? 'The Girl who didn't Believe in Love': Jung Eun is a 18 year old highschooler who doesn't believe in love. This all changes when a handsome boy comes into her life and sweeps her off her feet.

 

Uh... watching a romance with Minho would be really awkward...

 

I glanced at his face. He was staring intensely at the lead actress.

 

I do admit, she's really pretty.

 

After standing for a while the silence was getting to me. "Uh... Minho?"

 

That seemed to work because it looked like I snapped him out of his trance. He turned to look at me. "Yeah?"

 

"Movie?" I reminded him.

 

He looked around for a second. "Oh yeah."

 

"So what do you want to watch?"

 

"Let's watch that." He pointed to a poster and pulled me away so quickly that I only got to see the movie title.

 

'Grave Encounters.'

 

Oh gosh... a horror movie now?
(Click your option)

 

 

Eh. Why not? [Will be up soon]

 

Too scary! Watch something else [Will be up soon]

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

-Disclaimers-

I'd like to say that the only 'movie' in this chapter that was fake is "Tears and Ashes"
The others are real.

'The wrong way is right' is actually a really movie called Margin Call which is so very boring to me...  

'Grave Encounters' is called Grave Encounters  [ ...Because I couldn't think of a horror movie name.About a ghost-hunting crew who goes into this abandoned hotel for 9 days for their TV show, "Grave Encounters." It doesn't end well...


'The Girl Who Didn't Believe in Love' is a real story here on AFF [I kinda changed the synopsis a little] made by dbskgirl4ever
Click here if you want to read it.

 

Thanks for reading.

○All4Music



thank-you-boss-300x285.jpg