Ditching Kibum

when a nerd becomes a queenka ;;—「choose your own path!」

 

Mmm... He probably won't miss me. 

 

Heh. Well, whatever. I'm going home.

 

I scurried out of school, and quickly walked home, keeping my head low. If anyone saw me now they would probably know that I wasn't suppose to be going home.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

At home, I tossed myself onto the couch and the TV. Eunmi was right when she said I needed to relax more. There was no homework today and I read ahead in all of the textbooks so I had nothing to do, but I couldn't keep my attention on the TV.

 

Should I have ditched Kibum? He probably would have left too right? And the principal was probably bluffing when he said something about severe consequences...

 

Yeah... I shouldn't think about it too much.

 

I turned my attention back to the TV.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"YAH! WHERE WERE YOU YESTERDAY!?" Kibum was enraged. "DO YOU KNOW I HAD TO CLEAN THE WHOLE CAFETERIA MYSELF!? There was gum under a lot of tables and mold growing in some spots!!! I even had to-"

 

"Enough!" The principal interupted. "Park Eunmi. I specifically told YOU and Kibum to clean the cafeteria."

 

"I-I uhm..." I stuttered.

 

"No excuses. I said that there would be dire consequences and there will be. You are suspended for three weeks Park Eunmi, and when you come back, you will have detention for two months." The principal firmly stated.

 

"Detention for two months?" I panicked.

 

No! I can't... no no... Eunmi will be back in two months... and because I'm suspended for three weeks, that means Eunmi will have detention for one month. Oh no... she's going to freak when she finds out!

 

"I-I can't that's t-to long!" 

 

"Ha! You deserve it!" Kibum spat at me.

 

"What's done is done. Pack up your bag and head home. Do not come back until three weeks have passed. If you do, the punishment will be even greater." The principal shooed me out of the room.

 

Oh no... what have I done?

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

             Play again?

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Dear Lovely Reader,

Don't you know it's not a good thing to brush off responsibilities? You should learn from your mistakes. Don't do it in real life or you'll be in a really sticky situation! Take in account that everyone in life has to do there fair share. Ta Ta Now~! 
Play again?

 

○ All4Music

 

creative-ideas-for-cupcakes-chocolate.jp

Nomnomnom