Call his name

when a nerd becomes a queenka ;;—「choose your own path!」

 

"Key!" I called his name, but it didn't help.

 

"Key! Key!" I called his name louder hoping for a reponse but nothing. 

 

"KEY!" I shrieked in my highest piched voice. He walked faster.

 

What the heck!

 

His group of friends were on the side watching us weirdly. The air was stiff and the distance between us was getting to bigger. 

 

With no better option, I ran towards him at full speed. "Key! Stop!"

 

This time when I called him, he unexpectedly stopped and whipped his head back. "What!?" 

 

Running at full speed, I couldn't stop in time and I slammed into him.

 

I fell backwards onto my back in pain. I slowly sit up and rub my back. "Ouch..."

 

"Ugh- What's wrong with you!?" Key said. 

 

Eunmi! Are you okay?" A voice from behind me asks.

 

I spin my head around to find a pretty female student run up to me. Her shiny golden brown hair bounced up and down her back as she ran. I turn my head back and cover my eyes with my hand. I feel so defeated from today.

 

I don't feel like meeting anymore people today...

 

Then I snuck a peeked at Key. He had wide eyes and was staring at the girl who just ran towards us. It's like the reaction when you're nervious or something.

 

Wait...

 

The girls voice pulled me out of my thoughts before I could think of anything more. "Are you okay, Eunmi?" She asks as she looks at me for any injuries.

 

"... Mmm... Yeah..." I wearily reply.

 

"Well okay... if you say so..." she says as she runs off back to the group of people again.

 

As soon as she was far enough from us, Key whispered quietly to me, asking me a question. "Are you close friends with Hyo Yi?"

 

What? So her name is Hyo Yi... but... why would he want to know?

 

 

"Yeah..."

 

"No" [Will be up soon]

 

[I updated really quickly so I apologize for any mistakes]