Practice, but don't tryout.

when a nerd becomes a queenka ;;—「choose your own path!」

 

“But wait. Isn’t the main character in ‘Alice in Wonderland’ Alice?” I asked thoughtfully. “Unless you want to be Alice…”

 

“No! That’s not what I meant! Doesn’t the Mad Hatter suit me?” He grinned and winked at me. I could hear several girls behind me screaming in admiration, all claiming that Jonghyun just winked at them.

 

“The Mad Hatter?” I took a step back and observed him. He was outgoing, yes, and was rather handsome- Minhee, what are you thinking of?

 

“I’ll practice with you, but I’m not the auditioning type…” I weakly said, fakely chuckling.

 

“Really?” He skeptically gazed at me. “I’m pretty sure you said before that you wanted to be in a musical. But if that’s what you want, sure…”

 

“Oh, well, you see… I, uh, have a cold!” I spluttered, panic-stricken. I managed to produce a few fake coughs before gaining a look of understanding from Jonghyun.

 

“Really? Are you feeling alright?” He quickly walked in front of me and gently put his hand on my forehead. “It feels normal…”

 

“I don’t really have a cold yet! They’re, you know… symptoms? So…” I forcibly pushed his hand away, mimicking a faint cough.

 

“Hold on a second,” He bent down to retrieve something out of his schoolbag. The insides of his schoolbag rustled as he shifted through the numerous binders and papers.

 

I should help him clean his bag one day…

 

“Here!” He popped up, handing me a box of mints that I’ve seen plenty of before. It was always hanging in his pocket, or in his hands. “These always help with coughs and bad days.”

 

“Are you sure?” I was touched by his actions, but hesitant.

 

“Yeah, just take them,” He grinned and pushed the box of mints into my outreached hands.

 

“Thanks,” I flipped the box of mints open to reveal several brightly colored candies. Slowly, I popped a green colored mint into my mouth. Fireworks of flavor burst in my mouth, leaving a refreshed and melancholy taste in my mouth. Now I could understand why he loved these mints.

 

“No problem,” He patted my head. “You can keep that box, if you’d like.”

(click your option)

 

 

Accept his offer [ Will be up soon ]

 

Decline his offer [ Will be up soon ]