Go to the cafeteria

when a nerd becomes a queenka ;;—「choose your own path!」

 

No! I shouldn't be like that. Even if I don't like it, I should be responsible. I lightly shook my head, clearing the idea out of my mind.

 

I briskly walked to the cafeteria. The faster we get started, the faster we can finish.

 

As soon as I opened the doors to the building, I was taken aback by the foul stench that wafted through the room. I never eat in the cafeteria. It's always too crowded and loud. I find it much more relaxing outside in the school courtyard where I would sit under a shady tree and enjoy a book.

 

But honestly, if someone were to visit the cafeteria for the first time, it wouldn't be surprising if they believed a food fight had took place in the afternoon. There were food bits everywhere, while trash was recklessly tossed onto the floors and abandonded on the table tops.

 

When was the last time they cleaned this place?

 

This really is a punishment.

 

Hesitantly taking off my backpack, I set it down outside beside the doors. It was probably more clean on the ground outside than in the walls of the cafeteria.

 

I carefully walked in, heading towards the kitchen to look for cleaning supplies while atempting to avoid all the trash and gunk on the floor. After a bit of searching, I found useful black trash bags, disinfectant spray, towels, and some plastic gloves. I glanced up at the big clock that hung on the wall. Fifteen minutes had passed since I came the cafeteria. Where's Kibum?

 

Quickly, I scanned the cafeteria. I'm required to clean the whole place up if he doesn't arrive. Hesitantly, I snap on the plastic gloves, and bend down to pick up the first piece of garbage when the main doors swung open and in walked Kibum.

 

"Oh finally! Where were you Kibum!?" I said, straghtening my position. He didn't even bother to pass me a stare as he walked right by me and plopped onto a cafeteria chair.

 

"Key." he said.

 

"What?" 

 

"I only respond to people who call me Key."

 

...Is this guy serious!?...

 

"Oh whatever, let's just start cleaning." I began picking up trash, but stopped momentarily when I noticed Kibum. He was slumpped into his chair with his legs crossed, seeming to have no interest in what was going on around him.

 

I continued to pick up trash of the tables and ground but shortly afterwards, I called to him. "Hey. Aren't you going to help?"

 

He ignored me.

 

"Hey!" I raised my voice.

 

He ignored me yet again. I let out a small sigh.

 

"Key..." I said his unusual nickname through gritted teeth. "...Will you help me?"

 

He grined as he sat up in his chair and turned his attention towards me . "What do you mean? I am helping."

 

I furrowed my eyebrows.

 

"I'm supervising!"

 

I mentally facepalmed myself. He must be kidding. I've never met someone so irritating. "Just help me clean!"

 


 

The next fifteen minutes was exasperating. Since he came, his was basically glued to the chair. He wouldn't help and it started to really bother me after the seventh time of requesting for help.

 

"Help me!" I nearly yelled.

 

"I am!"

 

"Really help me!" 

 

"I am!"

 

"Help me clean!" I threw a pair of white plastic gloves, angled at his face and he caught it between his hands. He shot me a cold glare, causing me to flinch a little, however, he finially gave in and put on the gloves

 

I went back to picking up trash, but few seconds later, I felt something hit my back with a splat. Shivering, I reached behind and scraped some off. I brought it in front of me and I stared at it.

 

It was white and mushy in its form. Mashed potatos. 

 

... He just threw mash potatos at me...

 

...

 

 

Sticky revenge 

 

Ignore him [Will be up soon]