I have my reasons...

when a nerd becomes a queenka ;;—「choose your own path!」

 

"I have my reasons..." 

 

"Sure you do..." She looked at me suspiciously. "Well, I'm going now."

 

"Uhm... bye..."

 

Jihyun turned around and walked away, leaving me alone in the empty hallway. Class was about to begin and I rushed to my first room. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

*bringg*

 

The final bell rang. I packed up my books and walked out of the classroom. I was a little dazed from what happened in the morning and something was bothering me about it. It made me want to find Jihyun and tell her the truth, but I also want to find Taemin and thank him.

 

I think I need to thank Taemin first.

 

I took a step forward, about to go find Taemin when I realized. I have no idea where Taemin was in this big school. I have only seen him once and I can barely remember how he looked.

 

Eunmi...

 

The only real thing I learned from Eunmi was how to act like her. She told me about a few of her friends, but not in vivid detal.

 

...I guess I'll figure out when I see Taemin...he does have a pretty face anyways...

 

I walk around the school for awhile, making sure that I look in every direction for him. I stay after school sometimes and I never really noticed how many people stuck when it ended. Well, probably because I'm in the library most of the time...

 

I turned the corner and saw Taemin standing under a tree in the field. Oh finally.

 

I was about to wave and him and call him over until I saw a girl move out from behind the tree. I kept quiet and hid myself behind the corner.

 

"T-taemin Oppa! Please accept this letter." She pushed a bright pink letter towards him.

 

I had an annoying feeling in my chest. ...Why does this bother me...?

 

Taemin was turned around and I couldn't see his reaction, but I could hear what he said. "Um... S-sorry... I can't..."

 

The girl's smile sank into a frown. "W-why? Can't you give me a chance!?"

 

"Sorry..."

 

"...You'll fall in love with me. You will!" Then she stormed off in the opposite direction.

 

I heard Taemin sigh.

 

...

 

 

Walk over to him [will be up soon]

 

Walk away for today [will be up soon]