The lake

when a nerd becomes a queenka ;;—「choose your own path!」

 

I walked to the nearby lake as Minho quietly followed behind me. I took a seat on a wooden bench and watched the water. Minho sat down next to me, doing the same. A cool breeze blew by, causing the water to gently ripple.

 

I watched as a duck and it's babies were swimming in the pond, occasionally dipping their heads inside the water. The baby ducklings waddled towards us, expecting to get fed.

 

"Sorry duckies, I don't have food with me!" I waved at the ducks. 

 

"Ah, wait." Minho grabbed his backpack and shuffled through a few binders and papers, pulling out a bread bun wrapped in a thin layer of plastic. It made me wonder a little how the bun managed to stay in his backpack without being squished by everything. "Here." He handed me the piece of bread.

 

I blankly stared at him.

 

"You want to feed the ducks, don't you? You can feed them with this." He motioned for me to take it. 

 

"But," I hesitantly looked at it, "Isn't that suppose to be your lunch or something...?"

 

"Yeah, it was, but it's okay. I wasn't planning on eating it anyways."

 

"Oh, well, thanks." I smiled at him as I took the bread from his hands. I unwrapped the plastic cover, ripped a small bit of bread, and tossed it into the water.

 

Immediately, the ducklings raced to eat it. The tiny piece was devoured in less than a second. This time, I tore a slightly bigger chunk from the bread and threw it into the water.  I giggled as one of the ducks caught it in its mouth and swam to the left to avoid other ducks from taking the bread.

 

When the bread was finally all gone, Minho stood up. "Now that that's done, you want to get a drink with me?"
(Click your option)

 

 

Yeah! [Will be up soon]

 

Suggest to do something esle. [Will be up soon]

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've been losing motivation... -Hits self-
○All4Music