Chapter 9

Falling in Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kai’s POV

 

(On the same night)

 

We’re busy these past few days. Promoting, guesting, and what not. And thank the heavens we don’t have schedule for this day.

 

All of the members and I are chilling on our living room, eating what we like.

 

“2NE1 TV is up.” Chen hyung said. The intro of 2NE1 TV came up and all of our attention was focused there.

 

Dara noona’s face was the first thing was saw. “Oooh. Annyeong yeoreobun.”

 

Noona’s face is free of make-up and she’s still wearing her pajamas.

 

“Waah. So beautiful.” Lay hyung said.

 

“Aigoo. Its 7:30 in the morning already and the girls are not yet awake.” Noona said while holding the bridge of her nose. “You might be wondering why I knew that, right? The dorm is quite. As simple as that.”

 

“Ahhhhh. Kyeopta.” Xiumin hyung said.

 

“Everything she does is cute hyung.” Chanyeol hyung said.

 

“The fanboy is here again.” I said to no one.

 

“Let’s wake them up okay? We can’t be late. Jjangmae will have our heads if we were.” Noona said while standing up.

 

She go out from her room and walk in the hallway where Bom noona walked last episode.

 

“Since Bommie let you in my room last time, I would give you the privilege to see her room.” Noona turn the camera back to her face. “Are you ready yeoreobun? Kaja!”

 

Noona turn the camera back to Bom noona’s door and opened it.

 

“Sleeping Beauty is still asleep. Aigoo.” Noona walk closer to Bom noona and sit on her bed. “Bommie. Bommie!” Dara noona said while shaking Bom noona.

 

“What?” Bom noona said while removing her blanket from her face.

 

“Oh, Good Morning. Time to get up. We have a schedule by 9 remember. And its already 7:30.” Dara noona said while Bom noona only ‘hmm’ with her eyes closed.

 

“If you don’t get up right now and prepare, we can’t have breakfast and I sure you won’t like it.” Dara noona said mischievously and faster than a lighting speed Bom noona was in her bathroom. “That’s how you wake up Bommie yeoreobun.”

 

“Hyung, you should ask Dara noona on how you would get Bom noona.” Sehun said to Kyungsoo.

 

The own who was watching peacefully glared at Sehun.

 

“We would support you all the way Kyungsoo.” Baekhyun said smiling teasingly.

 

“Bomsoo!”

 

“Bomsoo!”

 

“Bomsoo!”

 

We all chanted. You could clearly see that D.O. is getting mad. He pick up the pillow and throw it to Baekhyun hyung.

 

“Kkk. We would help you D.O.-ah.” Suho hyung said while smiling.

 

“Stop it. Really.” A mad D.O. said. Kkkk. This owl is so funny to pick on.

 

“Next in our Mingkki.” Dara noona said.

 

“Yah, Kai. Pay attention. Noona is going to show your crush’s room.” Kyungsoo said.

 

I glared at Kyungsoo. Aish! Really.

 

“Wohoho! Look what we have here.” Baekhyun hyung said. I wouldn’t here the end of it.

 

“Ah, jinjja? You have a crush on Minzy?” Chanyeol hyung asked. “Since when?”

 

“Since their debut.” Suho hyung said.

 

“You knew?” We all shouted at him.

 

“Yah! Who told you to shout at me? Huh?” Suho hyung said angrily.

 

“Mianhe.” We all said.

 

“Yeoreobun, our Mingkki is a light sleeper so, it’s easy to wake her up.” Dara noona said. She walk to Minzy’s room and opened the door. “Mingkki. Mingkki.”

 

“Nae unnie?” Minzy said opening an eye.

 

“Get up. We have schedule today remember?”

 

“Hmm.” Minzy said still on her bed. Her cover is up to her chin.

 

“Why are you still on your bed? Get up.” Dara noona asked.

 

“I’m

Please log in to read the full chapter