Chapter 6

Falling in Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

D.O.’s POV

 

After Bom noona hugged me, I froze. I froze for like five minutes and if the guys didn’t shout my name, I would still stare where Bom noona was standing a while ago.

 

“Hmm?” I said looking at them. Its just then I realize that they were looking at me like I’ve stolen their favorite thing. “What?”

 

“How dare you hug Bom noona?!” Chanyeol said pointing a finger at me.

 

“I didn’t. She hug me.” I defend.

 

“But you enjoyed it.” Baekhyun hyung said.

 

“What? Psh. I- pfft. I did not.” I said while trying not to smile.

 

“You can’t lie things like that D.O. hyung.” Sehun said while smiling teasingly at me.

 

“Yah! Don’t smile at me like that.” Sehun wipe his smile right away after seeing my straight face.

 

“It’s okay Kyungsoo. You don’t need to hide it.” Lay hyung said while putting his arm around my shoulder but I immediately remove it.

 

“Seriously, are we gonna forget the fact the D.O. hugged Bom noona?” Chanyeol cried.

 

“He already said Bom noona hugged him.” Chen hyung said while looking at me teasingly.

 

“Aawww. Our Kyungsoo hyung is finally having a lovelife.” Kai said while hugging me. The guys joined Kai in hugging me, well except Chanyeol hyung and keep saying ‘Aawww’, ‘Our baby is a man now’

 

“I’m a proud eomma! Kyungsoo-ah is not shy around girls anymore.” Suho said while putting both of his hands on his cheeks.

 

“Stop it.” I said while trying to get away from their hug. “One more tease from you guys and I swear I won’t cook for everyone. Ever.”

 

And by that they shut their mouths and let me go.

 

“Alright. Let not make Kyungsoo mad or else we will starve to death.” Suho hyung said but he was still smiling.

 

I was about to say something when we heard a scream.

 

“Omo. Did a fan spotted us?” Sehun asked.

 

“Do we need to run now hyung?” Kai asked Suho hyung.

 

“No. There’s literally no one aside from us and…” Suho said and look at us like wide eyes. Seconds after we realize who he’s pointing at.

 

“2NE1 sunbaenims.” We all said. Being the fanboys that we are, we ran to where they are shooting thinking if something bad happened to them.

 

The scene there was surprising tho.

 

We found CL sunbaenim holding her towel and trying to cover her body with it.

 

“Really! I didn’t know the water was that cold!” She said but the others were laughing at her. Especially Bom noona and Minzy Sunbaenim. Even the staffs are laughing.

 

“Haha! I-I, Haha! Really, I just can’t.” Bom noona said while laughing hard. It looks like she’s about to roll on the sand, same as Minzy sunbae.

 

“Unnie. Where did the Baddest Female go?” Minzy said still laughing.

 

“Yah! Stop laughing at me! Seriously, if you don’t stop laughing, I’m gonna throw you in the water.” Cl sunbaenim shouted.

 

“Who said that you should jump right away in the water?” Bom noona said while catching her breath.

 

CL sunbae was about to answer when she spotted us standing awkwardly. “Oh, EXO. Annyeong. I didn’t know you were there.” She said while she bowed at us. Minzy sunbae also bowed while Bom noona smiled at us.

 

“Annyeong 2NE1 sunbaenim.”

 

“Why are you here anyway?” CL sunbae asked curiously.

 

“We have our break today sunbae and the guys and I decided to go here. We met Bom noona earlier before she went here. And then we heard a scream and run here since no one besides us are in here.” Suho hyung said.

 

“Aahh. Sorry for making you worry.” CL sunbae said to us.

 

“Don’t worry about it sunbae.” Suho said.

 

“Ahh! It’s good that you’re here. You get to see 2NE1 when shooting a music video.” Bom noona said while smiling brightly. “Chanyeol-ah and Lay-shi! Stop looking for Dara. She will be here don’t worry. She’s just getting dressed.”

 

“Nae, noona.” The two of them said while blushing. I didn’t know that Lay also like Dara sunbaenim.

 

“Ooh. An exclusive behind the scenes for EXO.” Minzy said while bobbing her head.

 

“Alright! Guys, let’s start.” The director said. And 2NE1 replied ‘Nae!’

 

“CL-shi, you go first, since you already went to the water.” The director said while the others laugh.

 

“I’m gonna get you back director.” CL sunbae said jokingly.

 

One of the staff asked us if we want to sit but we declined. CL sunbae remove her towel and robe revealing her, as usual, y body.

 

“Now, I want you to come up from the water okay? But with fierce look. Like, ‘Don’t you dare mess with me’ look, aight?” The director said. After that, CL sunbae went to the water and walk up until the water reaches her waist.

 

“THE WATER IS TOO COLD! I TELL YOU!” CL sunbae said while trying to keep herself warm. Which is failing by the way.

 

The guys and I can’t help but to chuckle at her cuteness.

 

“Chaerin-ah! You gotta go it now, so you can finish it right away and enjoy the warmth of your dry clothes and hot chocolate.” Bom noona said.

 

“Chaerin, when you’re completely soaked in the water, count 5 seconds before you go up and walk slowly okay?” Their director said and CL sunbae nod. “Alright, action!”

 

After 5 seconds, CL sunbae slowly immerse from the water and looking scary. No, not scary like horror type scary, but like super fierce. The badass aura is just so strong.

 

“Oh, CL sunbae is good. She’s into the character right away.” An amused Chen said.

 

“Yeah.” We all said.

 

“Do you think they’re free later?” Chanyeol hyung asked.

 

“Waeyo?” Sehun asked also.

 

“I was wondering if we could treat them for dinner.” Yeol hyung said.

 

“Ho-ho. Where did that courage came from?” Xiumin hyung asked teasing Chanyeol hyung.

 

“Are you sure you want to invite all 2NE1 members or just Dara sunbaenim?” Kai teased Chanyeol hyung also.

 

“Yah! Aish. This kid.” Chanyeol said.

 

“We can ask them later. But don’t get your hope too high, alright?” Suho hyung said.

 

They took CL sunbae’s part in just one go. Wow, she’s really good.

 

Minzy was up next. Hmm, who would have thou

Please log in to read the full chapter