Chapter 5

Falling in Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dara’s POV

 

The first episode of 2NE1 TV season 4 aired tonight and the feedback was so daebak, it was 1st on all of the ratings. The people loves it and it was trending worldwide. There were even idols who tweeted and posted on Instagram that they watch 2NE1 TV.

 

“Did you really have to film me when I just woke up?” I asked Bommie.

 

“Of course. Kkkk. You look like a vampire even more. Now, no one will believe you’re human. Haha!” Bommie said while laughing at me.

 

“If I didn’t know you Dara unnie, I would also think you’re a vampire. You and Jaejoong sunbaenim would look good together. KKkkk.” My eyes went wide by what Mingkki said.

 

 

“Yah! Mingkki-yah, how could you say things like that?” I asked her and pinch the bridge of my nose.

 

 

“But what about Donghae oppa? He’s gonna be heartbroken.” CL said while smirking at me.

 

“What? Donghae and I are just close friends.” I said to them.

 

Mingkki only ‘hmm’ at me while the others just ignore what I said.

 

“Don’t forget about Chanyeol. The forever fanboy of our santokki.” Bommie said.

 

“Aish. Stop it.” I said while glaring at them. Kind of.

 

“Oh! And Jiyong oppa too.” Mingkki said teasingly.

 

“Yah! Don’t be . We’re a family.”

 

“But we can’t deny the fact that Jiyong oppa has a crush on you unnie.” Mingkki said.

 

“Oh! Oh! Let’s not forget Wooyoung.” Bommie said. “How many times did he confess?” She wondered while looking at me.

 

“Yah! Bommie, I said stop it.” I can’t help but be embarrassed. And especially awkward.

 

“I think 3 times already unnie.” CL said.

 

“Don’t forget Flowsik sunbaenim.” Mingkki said.

 

“Yah. Why are you ganging up on me?” I asked while pouting which they only laugh at.

 

Modeungeol geolgo neol deurikin nan

Ije dorikilsudo eopda

Igeon bunmyeong wiheomhan jungdok

So bad no one can stop her

 

“Whose phone is that?” CL asked

 

“Not mine.” We all said.

 

Her love her love

Ojik geugeotman bara

 

“Unnie, I think it’s your phone.” Mingkki said to me.

 

“It’s not mine. That’s not my ringtone.”

 

Geunyeoui sarang hanappuningeol

Chimyeongjeogin fantasy hwangholhan geu ane chwihae

 

“But, didn’t you put your phone on that table?” I stand up and walk to where my phone was placed.

 

“Bommie, did you change my ringtone?” I asked her.

 

 

“What? Me? I did not. How could you say that?” Bommie said shocked while pointing at herself.

 

 Oh she wants me~ oh she's got me

oh~ she hurts me

Joha deouk galmanghago isseo

 

“Because you like this song so much.”

 

“Yeah I like it but I didn’t change your ringtone.”

 

“Just pick it up unnie. Maybe it’s important.” CL said.

 

“Fine. Yeoboseyo?” Hmm. No response on the other line. “Uh, hello?”

 

“A-Aa.” I heard the person cleared his/. “Annyeong Dara sunbaenim.”

 

“Uh, who is this?”

 

“I’m Lay from EXO sunbaenim.”

 

“Oh, Lay-shi. Didn’t I tell you to just call me noona? Sunbaenim is too formal. And how did you get my number?”

 

“A-ah nae noona. I didn’t actually get your number, I’m calling my number from your phone.”

 

“Wait. So that means we switch phones? But-but, how did we switch phones? I don’t remember giving mine to you.”

 

“Remember the night when I bump into you in the store and we fell down. Our phones was on the floor too noona.”

 

Suddenly remembering that event, my mouth formed an ‘O’.

 

“Who’s that unnie?” CL asked. I look at the girls and mouthed ‘just a minute’

 

“Are you with the other sunbaenims, noona?” Lay asked

 

“Nae. Why? Do you want to say hi?”

 

“Aniyo noona.”

 

“Wae?” I asked.

 

“The other 2NE1 sunbaenims and I are still not close and I think that would be disrespectful to say ‘hi’ on the phone.” Lay said.

 

“So you think we are close?” I asked him.

 

“Oh. A-ah. I-I didn’t- Psh. Hehe.” He said it funnily.

 

“Haha! Relax Lay-shi. I was only joking.”

 

I heard him sigh. “I thought I was gonna be embarrassed there.” I was about to answer when Jjangmae walk in the dressing room.

 

“Girls, you can sleep here for a while. We can’t go back to your dorm since it’s too far and we’ll leave early tomorrow.”

 

“So, we’re gonna sleep on the floor?” Bom cried.

 

“But the floor is too hard.” Mingkki said.

 

“And we will have back pains in the morning.” CL said while pouting.

 

“And we cannot do well tomorrow.” I also said while pouting.

 

Jjangmae smiled at us. “Are you really grown-ups? I already asked the staffs if there are any foamy sleeping beds that you could sleep on, and they said that they will bring it here.”

 

“Gomawo Jjangmae!” We all shouted.

 

“Ah… Noona?” Oh right. I’m still talking to Lay.

 

“Oh. Sorry, I almost forgot I’m talking to someone.” I said to him guiltily.

 

“It’s okay noona. Uhm, about our phones… Do you need it now?”

 

“Uhm, not really. How about you? Do you need it now? But, we’re not in Seoul right now.”

 

“Relax noona. I don’t really need my phone right now. Our manager usually text Suho hyung regarding with our schedules and he will just inform us.”

 

“But what if your phone receives an important text and you wouldn’t know?”

 

“You could forward it to your phone noona.”

 

I sigh. “Okay. We do that.”

 

“Dara-yah! Let’s slee

Please log in to read the full chapter