Chapter 19

Falling in Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

CL’s POV

 

“Chaerin-ah, what have you done this time?” Bom unnie asked.

 

“Yah! Unnie, when you say it like that you’re making me look like Seungri.” I said in disbelief.

 

We’re now heading to Sajangnim’s office. If you’re asking me why we’re here, I don’t know too.

 

When I arrived to our house, the girls were already up and said, “Sajangnim called and asked us to go to his office ASAP. He has something to say to us, and especially to you Chaerin-ah.”

 

I was freaking nervous after they said that. I wasn’t usually called by sajangnim. It was usually Bom unnie.

 

Walking up to sajangnim’s office, I knock and wait for his sign that we could enter.

 

“Sit down.” He said scarily.

 

Dear Lord, if this is the last day I live, please, atleas let me say goodbye to my family.

 

“First,” He started to say. I couldn’t help but to hold Dara unnie’s hand who’s sitting beside me. “I would like to say, good job on your latest music video. Your song is killing all the charts around the world and it already reach 10 million views in just 10 hours.”

 

“EH??!!” We said in unison and not believing him.

 

He get his iPad and lean on his table to give it to us. Mingkki stood and took it from him.

 

Sajangnim was not really trolling. It really reach 10 million views in just 10 hours.

 

“Waah. This is amazing.” Mingkki said still looking at the iPad.

 

Sajangnim hum in response and said. “You’re making history again. Your song is currently number one on iTunes and number five on billboard. If this keeps on improving, maybe two to three days later, it would be number one on billboard.”

 

We shout out of no where because we couldn’t contain our happiness.

 

“Are you done?” Sajangnim asked with a hint of smile and we nod. “Good, because you won’t screaming in happiness once you heard what I would say next.”

 

Oh damn.

 

“Second, I was thinking if I would give you next world tour. This tour would be longer and bigger. It would include the countries you didn’t went on your last world tour.” Our eyes went wide on what sajangnim said. “Or, I would let the new girl group to debut.”

 

We lean on the couch and looked at each other. We really want this world tour. Like sajangnim said, it will be bigger and longer tour. But on the other hand, we also want the new girl group to debut. We’ve seen them worked their butts off, and to think they were waiting for like four, five years?

 

“I would let you girls decide on what should you pick. I’m not rushing anything.” Sajangnim said.

 

Even if we don’t talk it off, I know what the girls would say.

 

“No need for that Sajangnim.” I said to him looking straight in the eyes. “I know what were going to choose.” Just a look on the girls eyes and I know that I’m right. “We’re gonna let them debut. We could wait for our next world tour.”

 

“Eh? You pick that?” Bom unnie asked. “I thought you’re going to pick the world tour.”

 

“Really unnie? You would really pick that when those girls really worked hard for this chance?” I asked incredulously and suddenly Bom unnie laugh.

 

“I know. I’m only joking. The atmosphere here is very tense.” She said cheekily.

 

“Aigoo, Bommie-ah.” Dara unnie said while shaking her head.

 

“Arasso. If that’s what you want.” And he stop talking. The silence was really defening. He just sat on his chair looking onto something on his iPad. “Lastly, Chaerin-ah.” He said and looked at me in the eye.

 

I gulped. “Nae sajangnim?”

 

“Did you ready what is trending today? Well aside from you new song.”

 

“No sajangnim, I didn’t. Wae?” He didn’t say a word after that. Instead, he pass his iPad to me and the girls lean on me too.

 

“EEHHHHH?!”

 

WHAT. THE. HELL.

 

“Chaerin-ah, you sneaky little brat.” Bom unnie said while having this teasing smile.

 

“Wait, what?” I looked at her confused. “Why are you looking at me like that?”

 

“Finally unnie!” Mingkki exclaimed.

 

I looked at her confused and crossed my arms.

 

“Urgh.”

Please log in to read the full chapter