Chapter 24

Falling in Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

CL’s POV

 

Why do I have the feeling something will happen today?

 

Sajangnim asked for my help today. He said that I should keep an eye on our new girl group since their debut is coming.

 

Don’t ask me about their group name since I don’t know it either.

 

I asked sajangnim why was I the only one to do this… keep an eye thing. And he only said, ‘I have another assignments for those kids.’

 

Well, here goes nothing.

 

I walk in their room and found the choreographer of my song Hello es with our girl group.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim.” The girls said.

 

“Nae, annyeon.” I replied with a smile.

 

“Annyeong sunbae.” The choreographer said.

 

“Annyeong your face.” I laugh and hugged her. “I didn’t know you’re here.”

 

“Well yeah. Your sajangnim called me. He asked me to work with these kids.” She pointed to the girls. “Girl! I tell you, I like working with them.” Reffering to the girls.

 

“Well that’s good.” I nod. “Did you start with the choreography for their debut song?”

 

“Yes. And we’re half way through.” She said happily and high-fived the girls.

 

“Mind if you girls show me?” I asked them.

 

“Nae sunbaenim.” The girls said and proceed to their assigned positions.

 

Their song is so catchy. I was nodding my head while watching them dance. I could say that all of them are good.

 

“Well, so far so good.” I said.

 

“Kamsahamnida sunbaenim.” The girls said.

 

“And call me unnie.”

 

The whole day, I was just in the practice room helping with some of the things to make their choreography perfect.

 

There were times that they would also asked me what to do if they were on like this and that, which I gladly answered.

 

“Unnie, you’re not so scary after all.” Jisoo said.

 

“Who told you that I’m scary?” I asked her.

 

“No one. It’s just that, when we see you, you have this aura that’s practically saying ‘Don’t talk to me if we are not close’ sort of thing.” Lalisa said sheepishly.

 

“Yeah, I get that a lot.” I shrugged my shoulders. “But how would you know if you don’t talk to me right?”

 

“Unnie, where are the other unnies?” Jennie asked.

 

“I don’t know.” I shrugged my shoulders again. “Probably busy from the work sajangnim gave them.”

 

Those girls didn’t even text me today. Are they totally that busy?

 

“Unnie, are you and Suho sunbaenim together?” Rosie asked me.

 

My eyes almost pop-out. I looked at her surprised. “H-h… I… Wwhh… H-h-how d-did you…?”

 

The girls laugh at my reaction. “We just kind of guess. EXO sunbaenim seems so close to you unnie. And we kind of, like, heard you and the other unnies talk about him.” Jinny said.

 

I chuckled and shook my head at them. “No. We are not together.” Weird. Saying those words makes my heart heavy.

 

“Eh?! You are not?” They shouted in disappointment.

 

“Why do you sound so disappointed?” I asked.

 

“Because, we are a huge fan of 2NEXO.” Jisoo said.

 

“We are shipping you and Suho sunbaenim.” Jinny said giddily.

 

“I’m shipping Chanyeol sunbae with Dara unnie. But since, Lay sunbaenim is almost getting Dara unnie, I ship them also.” Rosie said.

 

“I’ve always been a Kyungsoo sunbaenim and Bom unnie shipper.”

 

“Kaiminzy for the win.” Jennie said while fistbumping the air.

 

I laugh at their silliness again. “You girls should focus on your debut. Not this shipping thing.” I s

Please log in to read the full chapter