Chapter 7

Falling in Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Suho’s POV

 

“So, where are we eating?” CL sunbae said.

 

“Ah, just a restaurant near-by sunbaenim. And don’t worry, there aren’t much customers and they have VIP rooms sunbaenim.” I told CL sunbae.

 

“Too much ‘sunbaenim’, really. And why are you nervous?” CL sunbae chuckled at me.

 

“I am, am I?”

 

“Yes. You keep on clenching your fist.”

 

“Ah, mianhe.” I told her sheepishly.

 

“You don’t need to apologize.” She said and look at me and my members. “And please, call me baby.”

 

“WAEYOOOOOO?!” The rest of the 2NE1 members shouted and look at CL like she lost her mind. Well, who wouldn’t? Even my members and I are speechless.

 

Seconds later, CL burst laughing.

 

“Aigoo. Don’t say things like that. I wasn’t prepared.” Dara noona said while holding the bridge of her nose.

 

“I was actually gonna shriek from being over-joyed.” Bom noona sigh.

 

“You’re being playful again unnie.” Minzy said smiling.

 

“Jinjja, I really thought that you would let Suho hyung call you baby.” Chen said.

 

“Then his dream would come true.” Sehun said.

 

“Yah! What dream?!” I said while smacking his head.

 

“Ah. Ah. Ah. That’s enough. We should really head to the restaurant now.” Chanyeol said.

 

“Of course! Kaja! I’m hungry already.” Bom noona said.

 

“Arasso. Our van will be right behind yours since you know where to go.” CL said.

 

“Nae.”

 

After that, we went to our vans and head to the restaurant. I never thought that 2NE1 sunbaenims are REALLY that pretty. Even when after work they still are fashionistas. Dara noona with her black sweater and black and red leggings, Bom noona with her black sweater also and shorts, Minzy with her black shirt and ripped jeans, and CL over-sized jacket and baggy pants.

         

 

“Baby, baby.” Sehun said while looking at me and the others just laugh.

 

“Aigoo. Suho will have your head for that.” Xiumin hyung said but still laughing.

 

“My baby won’t do that to me. He love me.” Sehun said while hugging me.

 

“Now, you really have done it.” Lay said while laughing.

 

“Why wasn’t I inform that it is ‘Let’s pick us Suho day’?” I asked sarcastically.

 

“It was secret hyung.” Kai said.

 

Minutes later, we arrived at the restaurant. We were instructed by our manager that we use the back door since the restaurant is a little crowded.

 

“Oooh. I like this place.” Bom noona said.

 

“You’re gonna love the food too noona.” Kyunsoo said.

 

“You’ve been here before?” Bom noona and I asked him.

 

“Nae. Remember when I told you that I will be out with my friends? We went here.” He answered while I only nod.

 

We proceed to our table and take our sits. The sitting arrangement goes like this, Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Bom noona, Dara noona, and Lay on one side. While, Sehun, Kai, Minzy, CL, Xiumin, Me, and Kyungsoo.

 

The waiter came and took our orders saying that this will take to 20-30 minutes.

 

“Sehun-ah, I saw the episode of your Guerille Date…” CL said to Sehun

 

“Nae sunbaenim. I mean noona.” Sehun said.

 

“Why are you interested in joining We Got Married?” CL ask.

 

“Uhhm. I don’t know, I just want to join.” He said.

 

“If you were to pick who your partner would be, who would you pick? Consider other groups too.” Bom noona said.

 

“Anyone would be fine.” He said.

 

“Eh! What answer is that!” Baekhyun said. “Pick a name Sehun-ah.”

 

“So it’s okay if its Seho oppa?” Being the 8D alien she is Bom noona said and we burst out laughing especially Chanyeol who was about to roll on the floor.

 

“A-a-aniyo.” Sehun sid while waving his hand.

 

“Wae? You said anyone.” Chen said.

 

“Fine. I will name one.” Sehun said. “Hmm. Probably, Minzy-shi?” he said while looking at Minzy.

 

Minzy looked at Sehun shocked while pointing at herself. “Me? A-ah, should I be thankful? Kkk.”

 

“No, you shouldn’t” Chanyeol told her.

 

“In 30 years, you can.” CL said blankly and we burst out laughing again.

 

“I’ll be old by then noona.” Sehun looked at CL unbelievingly.

 

“I don’t care.” CL said plainly.

 

“Aigoo, don’t be too mean on Sehun-ah, CL.” Dara noona said.

 

“Why didn’t you pick Bom noona, Dara noona, or CL-shi?” Xiumin hyung asked.

 

“Yeah, why didn’t you?” I asked curiously also.

 

Sehun looked at Bom noona and suddenly burst o

Please log in to read the full chapter