Chapter 10

Falling in Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minzy’s POV

 

4 hours.

 

We only have 4 hours left before the concert will start. The staffs and fellow artist are doing their last rehearsals.

 

Since we’re going to be the opening performance, we’re the last one to rehears. The opening performance is different from the last one, even the stage.

 

“Are you sure it’s secured?” CL unnie asked the staff.

 

“Nae CL-shi. No need to worry. We have triple checked it. You even used it many times.” The staff said.

 

“I’m just making sure. I don’t want any of us to get hurt.” Unnie said. Aaawww! Unnie, so thoughtful.

 

“Don’t worry, they’re making it sure because I will hunt them don’t if we do get hurt.” Bom unnie said.

 

“Aigoo, unnie. Why do you have to be like that?” I told Bom unnie and she only shrugged her shoulders.

 

After that, we were ushered to our dressing room by our stylist so we could prepare. Another royal themed costume was made for us and I love the color. Purple, black, and silver.

 

My blonde hair was styled with soft waves,

Bom unnie with her pink hair and bangs clipped back with soft curls,

CL unnie just straightened her silver hair,

and Dara unnie with her y type oceanic blue-green straight hair.

 

“Ooooh! You’re lookin’ fiiine.” Seungri oppa said.

 

“Yah! Who told you you can come here?” CL unnie said.

 

“Me, myself, and I.” Oppa said. Kkk. The cat and dog is starting to fight again.

 

“You’re not welcome here panda.” Unnie said.

 

“I’m not here for you anyways.” Oppa said while walking to Dara unnie. “Minzy-aaahh! You look way more beautiful than your CL unnie.” He said while he pat my head and look at CL unnie mischievously.

 

“Yah, oppa. Seriously, don’t push yourself. You can be dead by now and you couldn’t even perform on the concert.” I told him smiling amusedly between the two.

 

“Thank you Mingkki.” CL unnie said.

 

“Anyways, DARA NOOOOONAAA!” Seungri oppa shouted.

 

“Yah! We’re not deaf. You don’t have to shout.” CL unnie said while rolling her eyes and walk to cubicle to get dressed.

 

“Nae?” Dara unnie said from the comfort room.

 

“Someone’s here looking for you.” Seungri oppa said.

 

“Oh? Is he young?” Bom unnie asked getting out of the cubicle.

 

“Yes.”

 

“Handsome?” I asked.

 

“Definitely.” Oooh.

 

“Dancer?” Bom unnie asked.

 

“Uh-huh.”

 

“Is he from-” Bom unnie stop what she was about to say when someone came to our room.

 

“Annyeohaseyo.” Oh, it’s Key oppa.

 

“Oh, annyeong oppa.” I greeted him.

 

“Annyeong Minzy. Annyeong Bom noona.”

 

“So, now that you’re here, I need to go. I still need to prepare.” Seungri oppa said.

 

“It’s useless for you to look good Seungri. You still look the same panda I see every day.” CL unnie shouted from the cubicle.

 

“Yah! I’m still your senior.” Seungri oppa shouted also.

 

“So?” Unnie said.

 

“Aaiiissh!” Sengri oppa said and walk out of our room. Those two are really funny.

 

“Key-goon!” Dara unnie said when she walk out from the CR.

 

“Noona!” Dara unnie hugged Key oppa and patted his head.

 

“Why are you here?” Bom noona asked.

 

“Well, I wanted to give you this.” He showed us the energy drinks he bought that we failed to notice. “And to say “Fighting!”.” Oppa said while pumping his fist.

 

“Aawww. Gomaweo.” We all said.

 

A staff walk in our room and told us that we only have 30 minutes left. Key oppa left after that saying that he should join the others who are excitedly sitting with the fans.

 

The staffs went membong after they heard it. They do this, they do that.

 

15 minutes later, we did our ritual.

 

“Girls, this has been a great year for us. Let’s share how pumped up we are because of them. Let’s kill it. 2NE1…” CL unnie said.

 

“NOLZA!” We shouted together.

 

 

Kai’s POV

 

“Hyung, there’s a lot of people.” I told Suho hyung.

 

“Since when did they have a concert that only a few people attend?” Kyungsoo said.

 

We’re still sitting in our van since… I don’t know. Too nervous to show, I guess. Fortunately for us, we all got to be here.

 

“Come on. We only have an hour till the concert will start.” Suho hyung said.

 

We we’re about to leave when the fans started screaming.

 

“Yah! Yah! Yah! SHINee sunbaenims are here.” Sehun said.

 

“What?” We all said and look to the window.

 

“Woah. They even showed up here complete.” Chanyeol hyung said.

 

“How close are they, really?” Lay hyung asked to no one.

 

“Close to who?” Xiumin hyung asked.

 

“2NE1.”

 

“Who knows.” Chen hyung said.

 

“Look, look! Yonghwa sunbaenim is also here.” Baekyun hyung said while pointing to a man.

 

“Even Cheondung is here too.” Xiumin jyung said.

 

“Of course he would be here. YG artist pretty much consider him as family too.” The fanboy Chanyeol hyung said.

 

“Seriously, we should go.” I told them.

 

“Kaja.” Suho hyung said.

 

You can’t hear anything except the deafening scream of the fans when we came down from our van. Security personnel was around us the second they heard the scream. We were escorted to our seats when Suho hyung gave them the tickets.

 

Just 10 minutes to spare.

 

Their concert was held on the biggest dome in SEOUL. Fans are scattered everywhere while holding their lightsticks. The ocean is even wonderful to look at. Purple, yellow, blue, red, green,

Please log in to read the full chapter