Chapter 16

Falling in Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dara’s POV

 

“Can we please just stop this?” I asked him pleadingly. “I’ve had enough and I’m couldn’t take the pain I feel everyday.”

 

“But I love you. I’ve always loved you.” He said.

 

I look at him and tears are already forming my eyes. “Really? You love me? If you really love me, you wouldn’t look for someone else. And I know that you love her more, right?”

 

He avoided his eyes from mine after that. Huh, I knew it.

 

“And sometimes love isn’t just enough.” I said to him sadly.

 

“I-I… I will leave her for you. I couldn’t bare he thought of loosing you. I will cut all my ties from her and I will make it up to you every single day. Just- just don’t leave me.” Donghae said while holding both of my hands and tears forming in his eyes.

 

Scoffing in disbelief while still smiling, I said to him. “How tempting… but you can’t. We can’t. Especially when she’s pregnant with your baby.”

 

Donghae only hung his head down in shame. I walk closely to him and pat his arms. By now my tears are flowing endlessly.

 

“Well I guess this is it. Goodbye.” I gently hold his face up and look at it one last time. Once I was satisfied that I memorized every detail of his handsome face, I step back from him. “Don’t worry about me. I will be fine, I have to be.”

 

I turn myself around and start walking away from him when I remembered something and turn back around. “And please, be a good father that I wish I had.”

 

And with that I finally left him.

 

 

 

“CUT!” The director shouted. “Well done. Well done!”

 

The staffs them came running towards me to give me tissue and more jacket since it’s colder than usual.

 

“Yah! Santokki!” Donghae shouted.

 

“What?” I shouted back while wearing my jackets with freezing hands.

 

“Come here, palli.” He shouted again.

 

“Nae! Just a second.”

 

I was now wearing three layers of jacket including the one I’m wearing for the taping. Walking back to wear Donghae was, I notice he was talking to someone. He looks familiar but I couldn’t point out who since his back is facing me.

 

“What is it Fishy?” I asked when I got to where they were. That’s when the person also turn to me. “Omo! Lay-shi, annyeong.” I greeted cheerly.

 

“Yah, why do you greet him so cheerly?” Donghae asked pretending to be hurt.

 

“Because I like to.” I said while putting my tongue out.

 

Lay laugh beside me and said, “Nae, annyeong noona.”

 

“Why are you here?” I asked.

 

“Oh, I just want to visit hyung and of course, especially you.” He said cheekily. “Oh, I also bought rice cakes and they’re still hot.”

 

“Waaaah. What a nice dongsaeng.” Donghae said while patting Lay’s head.

 

“Thank you.” I said and walk to where the table was.

 

Since we were taping outside and didn’t bring enough chairs, we’re eating while standing right now. Lay also gave rice cakes to the staffs here and joined us eating after.

 

“Say, want to have dinner with us after?” Donghae asked Lay.

 

“I’m invited right?” I asked him.

 

“Of course you are.” Donghae said while looking at me like I’m out of my mind.

 

“Are you gonna end early?” Lay asked.

 

“Nae. We only need to film the last part and the last episode is done.” I said while eating.

 

“Noona, slow down. You might choked.” Lay said in concern. While that Fishy just said the opposite.

 

“Let her be.” He said while snickering.

 

I suddenly glared at him. What a friend, really.

 

“But, aren’t you gonna celebrate later, since it’s your last filming and all?” Lay asked curiously.

 

Wiping my mouth, I said. “No, not yet anyway. They’re planning that we would watch the last episode together and celebrate after.”

 

“You can come with us if you want to.” Donghae said while finishing up his rice cake.

 

“I don’t know hyung. If I’m free why not?” Lay-shi said. Well I hope you’re free.

 

After we finished eating the rice cakes tha

Please log in to read the full chapter