Chapter 23

Falling in Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

I'm sorry for updating late. My cousins and I went to visit our grandma and spend some time there. But, anyways here's an update for you.

---------

 

Third Person’s POV

 

After weeks of being busy, the girls finally have their break. Imagine having left and right promoting, guesting, and recording?

 

Gosh. The exhaustion tho.

 

But anyways, their fellow YG artist and the girls are in a serious conversation in the practice room.

 

“Alright, guys, everything is already set?” GD asked.

 

“Nae.”

 

“Everyone should act like what we’ve discussed, arasso?” GD looked closely at Bom.

 

“Stop looking at me like that!” Bom throws her towel to his face which he easily caught.

 

“He’s doubting your acting skills noona.” TOP snickered.

 

“Yeah, I may not be have the acting skill that you and Dara have, but I swear I can pull it off this time.” She said with a determination nod.

 

“Of course you would.” CL said sarcastically.

 

“What’s that supposed to mean?!” Bom exclaimed.

 

“Nothing unnie.” CL said smiling innocently which she glared at.

 

“Anyways.” Daesung said. “Did you kids finished what we asked you to do?”

 

“Nae hyung.” Chanhyuk said.

 

“Park Shin Hye sunbaenim said that she would try go there if her schedule would finish early.” Suhyun said.

 

“What do you mean ‘try’? I already inform her ahead of time to clear her schedule for this.” GD shook his head.

 

“Oppa, she knew you would say that and she told us to tell you this, ‘Mianhe. The schedule of the photoshoots was resched and I need money. I’m not as rich as you’.” Hayi said trying to imitate Shin Hye.

 

“Aish. Really.” GD murmured.

 

“Ahhh! Hayi is so cute when she imitate someone, right Hanbin?” Jinwoo said and looked at Hanbin playfully.

 

Ikon came back from their successful tour two days ago. Their seniors was pleased when they knew that they can attend the event tonight.

 

And as on cue the teasing starts.

 

“Hyung! What the heck?” B.I. said to Jinwoo.

 

“But the BiHi ship is already sinking. OneHi replaced it.” Jinwha said laughing.

 

“You’re gonna let One get Hayi?!” Seunghoon said. “That’s not what I taught you man!”

 

“Oh, I didn’t know you’re capable of teaching.” Bom said innocently.

 

“There’s a lot of things you don’t know of me babe.” Hoon said.

 

“Ew. Don’t ‘babe’ me.” Bom make a face when he said that.

 

“You didn’t even teach me anything.” B.I. said confused.

 

“Omo. Omo. Omo. Look at Hayi all blushing.” Youngbae pointed at Hayi. But before anyone could look at her now tomatoed face, she quickly covered it.

 

“Oh! Hanbin’s face too!” Bobbe exclaimed and laugh like a hyena.

 

The artist kept on teasing and laughing them, when Dara walk in the room looking at her phone.

 

“Unnie, where did Seungri go?” CL asked her but she’s to engross looking or should I say reading something on her phone. Dara even chuckled and type something on it.

 

“Dara-yah!” Bom shouted which echoed in the room and caught the attention of Dara.

 

“Huh?” She asked cluelessly.

 

“Where’s Seungri?” CL asked again.

 

“I don’t know. He left when I wasn’t paying attention to him.” Dara said shrugging her shoulders.

 

“What did you do to not pay attention to him noona?” Mino asked.

 

Dara held her phone infront of them. “Someone texted me right on time.”

 

“By someone you mean Lay?” Bom said with teasing look.

 

After the slip of the name from Bommie’s mouth, their fellow artist hang their mouths open. Well aside from the girls of course, who by the way knew each others smelly secrets.

 

“Lay? Lay from EXO? As in Zhang Yixing?” Daesung’s eyes was wide for the first time.

 

Dara glared at Bom who’s hiding behind CL smiling sheepishly.

 

“I’m sorry.” Bom said to Dara.

 

“Yeah, him.” GD said. Chuckling at Daesung for his blindness.

 

“You don’t know, hyung?” Seungyoon asked his senior and Daesung just shook his head.

 

“Are you blind or dumb?” TOP asked him incredulously.

 

“Probably just blind.” Bom said nodding. “His hair is covering his eyes, remember.”

 

Dara sighed at her friends weirdness. But, she wasn’t complaining.

 

“Yes him. Now will you guys just please focus why we’re here?” Dara said attempting to change the subject. Hearing his name makes her all giddy.

 

After the day, or should I say night she kissed him, she knew something change. Aside from constant texting, they’ve been calling each other too, which is so not her. If she remember correctly, she felt calls awkward, but when it comes to him, it’s different. She didn’t even took off the bracelet Lay gave her.

 

There was also some nights that they would go out. Lay wanted it to be everyday but since they are busy for their comeback, he can only take her out when he has a time. Dara also didn’t mind since they are busy too.

 

GD’s phone rang causing all of them to look at him.

 

“Minzy-ah!” GD exclaimed putting it on speaker. “How is everything there?”

 

“Oppa, everything is set here.” There was a loud bang on the other side of the phone followed by a loud cheer.

 

“What going on over there?” Dara asked curiously.

 

“Tablo oppa and his crew played some… I don’t know what this is, but you have to hit the bottles until nothings is left standing.” Minzy explained.

 

“What?!” Taehyung exclaimed. “Tell them that they can’t play unless we’re all there.”

 

“Yeah, they said that you should be here already and no one can stop them.” Minzy said.

 

“Are they sure that they’re adult?” Yunhyeong asked no one.

 

“Minzy-ah, can you aslo ask Hyung if Haru is coming?” Youngbae said.

 

Since they are busy for their album, Youngbae can’t visit Haru easily. Haru on the other hand, just started her pre-school, so she couldn’t visit them too.

 

“Oppa said that Haru can come.” Minzy said and Youngbae clapped his hands.

 

“Anyways, since everything is okay and done, we should be there in a couple of hours.” CL said.

 

“Nae unnie.” Minzy said and ended that call.

 

“You should find Seungri. I think he’s hurt since no one greeted him today.” Dara said to GD while laying down on the floor. “He thinks we forgot his birthday.”

 

Yes, it’s the panda’s birthday today. And GD planned a surprised birthday party for him with the help of his friends. The first time they heard his plan, they immediately got excited and eager to help. They’re planning to go there around 7 in the evening since it’s already 5.

 

The girls are now back to their dorm to get ready. They agreed that they would wait for them at the venue together with the guest.

 

After freshing up and all, the girls went to the venue.

 

The carnival looks so beautiful when it’s night. GD rented this whole place for the night. Talk about rich, huh.

 

“Unnies!” Minzy shouted from afar and ran to them.

 

“Mingkki-ah, I also bought you some clothes for you to change.” Bommie said while handing the paper bag she bought with her.

 

“Gomawo unnie.” Minzy said holding the bag. “I didn’t know that this place would looks so awesome when the light .” Minzy said to her unnies with amazement in her voice.

 

“Yeah, us too.” They all said while looking around.

 

“Unnie!” A cute little voice shouted. The girls looked to where thee voice came from.

 

“Haru!!” They chooed. Haru ran towards them and hug the girls.

 

“Omo. You’re so big now!” Dara said hugging Haru back.

 

“Our little Haru is such a fashionista.” CL crutch down and hug Haru.

 

“Awww. You’re much beautiful now than the last time I saw you.” Bommie said while patting Haru’s head.

 

“That’s what I told her when I saw her.” Minzy laugh.

 

“Who did you go here with?” CL asked.

 

“Appa picked us up from our house and drive us here.” Haru said cutely. “Do you know when GD oppa will get here?”

 

The girls can’t help but to laugh at what she said. Up until now, she still has a crush on GD.

 

“I think they’re on there way here.” Dara said still chuckling.

 

“Did some of the guest already arrived?” Bommie asked when Haru ran back to play.

 

“Nae unnie. Some of them arrived and went around the car

Please log in to read the full chapter