Chapter 8

Falling in Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minzy’s POV

 

“If you’ll gonna keep doing it wrong, you’ll gonna see a flying slipper.” The concert is 2 days away and we all keep doing mistakes in our rehearsals. “Yah. B.I. and Seungyoon, both of you asked me if you could merge your groups and do a performance in the concert. Do you want me to cut that part?” Sajangnim said to them.

 

“No sir.”

 

“No? Well work harder on that choreography!” Sajangnim then look at us. “Why are you all so stiff?” Then he look at BigBang oppas. “You can’t goof all the time! You should have known that by now.”

 

“Mianhe sajangnim.” We all said.

 

“I don’t care if all of you will sleep here tonight. Fix everything.” Sajangnim said and walk out of the practice room.

 

CL unnie called us after that. “Why are we all so stiff?”

 

“I’m so tired. I only got two hours of sleep because we had a taping.” Dara unnie said while holding her neck. CL unnie must have felt her exhaustion because she rub Dara unnie’s back.

 

“I’m hungry. We haven’t have lunch and its 9:30 pm already.” Bom unnie said.

 

“What about you Mingkki?” CL unnie asked.

 

“I don’t know? Maybe because you’re all so stiff? Kkk.” We chuckled after that.

 

“Arasso. Let’s eat and rest for now.” CL unnie said.

 

“Is the canteen still open?” Dara unnie asked.

 

“Don’t know. Let’s see.” Bom unnie said.

 

The canteen was closed when we got there. Dara and Bom unnie heaved a sigh after what they saw.

 

“Where are we gonna eat now?” Bom unnie said while pouting.

 

“Let’s go to that Ahjushi from last time.” I told them.

 

“Oooh. Good thinking Mingkki.” CL unnie said.

 

We walk back to our practice room to get our wallets and phone and walk our way to the ahjushi who sells tteokbokki. The streets and the stall that were eating was not that busy since its nearing 10pm already.

 

“When will your drama end Dara-yah?” Bom unnie asked.

 

“I don’t know. They told me that the drama has been extended because of the high ratings we receive.” Dara unnie said while munching her food.

 

“Ooohhhh!” We all said and hugged Dara unnie. “Congratulations santokki.”

 

“Kkk. Thank you!”

 

“I knew you would have great chemistry.” I told Dara unnie.

 

“Kkk. Even our crew on the set is all giddy.” Dara unnie said.

 

“Why don’t you try to ask him if he wants to be your boyfriend?” CL unnie .

 

“Aigoo. I told you, we’re just friends.”

 

“For now maybe.” Bom unnie said.

 

“Now until I die.”

 

“Fine, whatever.” We all said.

 

“And stop smiling!” Dara unnie glared at us but we just laugh it off.

 

“Annyeong 2NE1.” We heard someone said from my back. We look at the person and found out it was a group.

 

“Annyeong Shinee sunbaenim.”

 

“Ooh! Key-goon!” Dara unnie stood up and hugged Key sunbaenim.

 

“Noona, annyeong.” Key sunbaenim said while laughing. After their little moment, we introduce ourselves and sat back down to our table with them.

 

“What are you doing here?” Dara unnie asked them.

 

“We came here to eat noona.” Minho sunbaenim said.

 

“Ah really? You can eat with us.” CL unnie said.

 

“Is it really okay?” Onew

Please log in to read the full chapter