Chapter 12

Falling in Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lay’s POV

 

“Hurry up you idiots! I don’t want to be late.” Chen shouted from the living room.

 

Since Chen is the only one that didn’t slept late last night, he starts to nag about why we didn’t sleep early last night.

 

“One minute!” We all shouted from our rooms.

 

After I tie my shoelace, I ran down to the living room to find a very annoyed Chen waiting.

 

“Finally. 7 more to go.” He said.

 

“Well, you don’t seem excited? Kkk.” I said to him sarcastically.

 

The other members came down after a minute and we piled up in our van. I feel like we were all out in our clothes today.

        

 

“Suho hyung, do you know the other group that would also be a guest on Weekly Idol?” Chanyeol ask to Suho.

 

“Nope. I forgot to ask them.” Suho said.

 

“Lets just wait when we get there and find out.” Xiumin hyung said.

 

“Hyung, what is your guess?” Sehun asked to no one.

 

“It is more likely a boy group.” I answered.

 

“Yeah, the possibility of boy group is 80%.” Kyungsoo said.

 

“Boy or girl, it doesn’t matter.” Suho said.

 

“But I’m still hoping that it’s a girl group.” Kai said.

 

“Stop fantasizing that it’s 2NE1 sunbaenim. They don’t really go to show like that.” Chanyeol said.

 

“Yah! Did I say that I’m wishing that it was 2NE1 sunbaenim?” Kai said to Chanyeol.

 

“You don’t have to deny it.” I .

 

“I love Minzy more.” Chen mock Kai. That sure was a one big epic event.

 

“Hyung, stop it.” Kai said while choking Chanyeol.

 

“I-I mean I love her more but just as a friend.” Baekhyun also teased Kai. We were laughing like maniac now and Kai is as red as a tomato.

 

“Yah, yah, stop it already. I feel like his face is gonna explode any seconds now.” Kyungsoo said.

 

“Ha! Ha! Your other half is on the rescue.” Baekhyun said.

 

“Do you want to die before arriving at the venue Baekhyun?” Kyunsoo said with a straight face.

 

“A-aniyo.” He said. Seems like he’s scared upon seeing Kyungsoo face. Kkkk.

 

After that we were now talking our past guestings on Weekly Idol.

 

“Remember when Hyeongdon hyung and Defconn hyung blow his neck?” Xiumin hyung said while pointing at me and then the others laugh.

 

“Ahhh! Please save me.” Baekhyun mock me and laugh.

 

“Yeah, just laugh at me.” I said sarcastically and shudder. “All of my hair stood up after that. And remember when Kyungsoo put you last on the list when he was asked, who is the most handsome member in our group?” He stop laughing and I smirk at him.

 

“Why did you put me in the last anyway?” Baekhyun turn to Kyungsoo and asked him.

 

“Because I find you ugly.” Kyungsoo said flatly and we burst out laughing.

 

“I am not ugly!” Baekhyun said.

 

“Yeah, whatever.”

 

Minutes later, we arrived at the place. We were ushered to the usual place of Weekly Idol because we would start filming right away.

 

“Wait hyung, is the other group even here?” Chen asked the Defconn hyung.

 

“Nae. They were even here first.” Hyung answered.

 

“Shouldn’t we meet them first?” Suho asked.

 

“Ahhkkk. That’s a surprise for the both of you.” Hyeongdon hyug said.

 

“But I don’t want surprises.” Baekhyun said.

 

“The door is open Baekhyun-shi, you can go home noe.” Hyeongdon hyung said. Hahaha! This hyung, really.

 

“I mean, I love surprises hyung.” He said.

 

The staffs called the

Please log in to read the full chapter