Chapter 15

Falling in Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minzy’s POV

 

“Unnies! I’m gonna take Dougie out for a walk.” I shouted from our front door and.

 

“Nae!” They all shouted back. “Be home safe arasso?”

 

“Yes ma’am!”

 

Dougie’s tail is wiggling energetically meaning he’s excited or happy. I wore my hat and let Dougie walk but still holding his leash.

 

“Dougie-yah, when was the last time I took you for a walk, huh?” I mindlessly asked him and Dougie only barked. “Yeah, too long to remember. Mianhe Dougie-yah eomma’s been busy.”

 

We’re heading to the park where I usually took Dougie for a walk. He must have sense that I was walking faster because he fastened his walk also.

 

“Dougie-yah, we’re late.” I told him.

 

I pull my hat lower so that I couldn’t draw attention and walk faster to the park. When we arrived there, thank the heavens it’s not crowded. I notice someone sitting at the ground playing with dogs.

 

Awww, so cute.

 

I walk towards that person and sit beside that person.

 

“Did you wait that long?” I asked.

 

“Aniyo. I just arrived here also.” Kai-shi said.

 

Yes, you read it right. I’m with the EXO’s dancing machine. Confused? Here’s what happened.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Netizens were shock after the airing of Weekly Idol. Truth to what Don sunbae said, that episode was the most viewed one on the entire show in Korea.

 

After our lunch with them, the EXO went to their next schedule and we also went to YG Building to watch our newest music video and discussed the plans for us.

 

We we’re on the YG Cafeteria when our Lee Hi came.

 

“Annyeong unnies!” Hayi said while walking towards us.

 

“Annyeong.” We said while creating a space between me and CL unnie to sit between us.

 

“Congrats on you newest MV. I heard your sweeping the music charts.” Dara unnie said smiling like a proud mother.

 

“Waaaaaaaa.” We said, amazed and congratulated her.

 

“Nae, thank you unnies.” Hayi said while clapping her hands. “Honestly, I didn’t really expect anything.”

 

“Wae? You should expect something. Especially since sajangnim took care of your choreography.” Bom unnie said.

 

“Jinjja?! Daebak. He didn’t even do that to Big Bang.” CL unnie said in shocked.

 

I sigh dramatically, “I understand, you’re his favorite now.” I said while shaking my head left and right.

 

“Unnies! Ah jinjja. Stop saying things like that.” She said while grabbing my arm and shaking it.

 

“Wae, it’s true!” CL unnie said.

 

"And how was the kiss with One?" Dara unnie asked her while wiggling her eyebrows.

 

“Unnie!” She shouted cutely and covered her now blushing face while we just laugh at her. “And please, it’s not like I’m only the one who’s been in the headlines.”

 

“Wae? What are you saying?” Dara unnie asked.

 

“You guys are also too. Together with EXO.” Hayi said.

 

It’s just then we realized the pictures that we uploaded on Instagram. We immediately took our phone and look on the articles they made.

 

‘Another unexpected friendship’

 

‘They were not the isolated idols that we know after all’

 

‘Chandara couple could be the reason why they became friends’

 

“Really? Chandara couple?” I said while looking teasingly to Dara unnie.

 

“There are even some fan wars.” Bom unnie said.

 

“The likes reached almost 2 million on my account.” Dara unnie said.

 

“Really?! Daebak.” We said amazed. I look in my Instagram and found out that the likes I usually get doubled. “Waah. Mine is half a million. And that’s a lot.”

 

Please log in to read the full chapter