Chapter 20

Falling in Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kai’s POV

 

“What did SM say to you?” Xiumin hyung ask Suho hyung when he entered our practice room.

 

“Nothing. He just asked what the article was about and I told him the truth.” He said.

 

The moment Suho hyung walk in our dorm, we fired him with questions about the article. But unfortunately, our manager called before he could answer it saying SM wants to talk to him.

 

“Which was…?” I asked.

Hyung sigh and said, “We didn’t purposely meet each other there.” Looking at Baekhyun. “It just happened that she’s there and I was there too so… yeah. And since I was done with my ‘shopping’,” he said while doing that quotation thingy. “I accompany her finishing hers being the gentleman that I am.”

 

“Ehhh? Look at this guy.” I said disbelievingly.

 

“That’s it? You just accompany her?” Lay hyung asked.

 

“Yeah. Was I suppose to do something there?” He asked cluelessly.

 

“Of course! That was your chance to make a move on her!” Chanyeol hyung suddenly shouted.

 

“Ho-ho! Says the one who made a move on his dream girl.” Chen hyung said sarcastically.

 

“Who said I was planning on making her my girlfriend?” Chanyeol said.

 

“So you’re not?” Kyungsoo asked doubtfully.

 

“No.”

 

“Why?” I asked.

 

“Just because.”

 

My focused drifted to my phone when I felt it vibrate against my hand. Opening the text a received, I smiled.

 

Minzy sent me picture of her smelling the flower with her eyes closed. She also wrote something below, ‘Thank you for this flowers. I will make sure it will last a lifetime.’ Chuckling I shake my head.

 

“Why are you giggling?” Kyungsoo asked beside me.

 

“I wasn’t giggling. I was just laughing quietly.”

 

“Yeah, whatever. Why?”

 

“I just want to chuckle. Can’t a man chuckle without reason?”

 

“No. You would look like an idiot. And you’re not a man.” I didn’t say anything just glared at this owl beside me.

 

I look back at my phone and replied, ‘You’re welcome. And you don’t have to make it last a lifetime.’

 

Not a minute later I receive a reply, ‘Of course I need to. This is the first flower I received from you.’

 

Aigoo. This girl, really. ‘And definitely won’t be the last.’ Minzy only sent me a picture of her smiling cutely.

 

Ahhh. Kyeopta. Someone closed the door with a bang making us jump in surprise.

 

“Listen up.” Our manager said to us. “I just came a meeting and they told me that you’re gonna have a comeback.”

 

“EEHH?!” We said in unison.

 

“Already?” Sehun asked miserably. “But I’m really enjoying this not busy schedule.”

 

“Well sorry to burst your bubble, but that’s what they told me. They even started preparing your song.”

 

“Aish. Why are they always working hard?” Baekhyun said and laid down on the floor.

 

After our short discussion, we just stayed here goofing around, making fun of each other, and just being the dorks that we are.

 

I’m now sitting against the wall looking at Chanyeol hyung and Baekhyun hyung ganging up on Sehun. Good thing I was on their good side today so they didn’t pick on me today.

 

Looking at the time, it nearing six in the evening. What could she be doing right now? Grabbing my phone, I texted her.

 

“Hey.” I just casually text her. Since the day in the park, I could tell we’ve been closer. Her awkwardness was long gone. The

Please log in to read the full chapter