Chapter 17

Falling in Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Bom’s POV

 

“And for the showbiz news. After Sandara Park’s IG post with EXO’s Lay had gone viral, another post of her and other 2NE1 members have gone viral too. The video showed an eye of four person changing color. Netizens speculates that this is 2NE1’s eyes and could be their teaser for their new music video.” The reporter said.

 

“These netizens are daebak.” Mingkii said.

 

“Only a few hours away from finding out and let’s all wait for it.”

 

“Nae. And we’re looking forward to your reaction.” CL said.

 

We are currently resting at our living room. Enjoying the rest days while we can, since we know we would be busy on a couple of days. Aigoooo! I shoul have my health products with me and my corn. Kkk.

 

“Urgh!” I exclaimed and lay down on the couch. “I’m hungry.”

 

“Hungry again unnie?” Mingkki said like it’s a normal thing.

 

“Nae. I didn’t eat anything this mornig.” I said while looking at the ceiling.

 

“Eh? What do you mean you didn’t eat?” CL asked.

 

“Didn’t you have 2 bowls of the soy bean noodles I made earlier?” Mingkki said mischievously.

 

“Yah!” I throw a pillow to her and it hit her left arm. “That wasn’t breakfast for me. Aish, jinjja.”

 

While I was sulking on the couch, the 2 of them only laugh at me. But seriously, soy bean soup for breakfast is really not enough for me. They should already know that.

 

Anyways, instead of sulking here I made up my mind and go to the nearest bakeshoppe.

 

“Yah, Dara-yah.” I shook Santokki with my foot who’s laying silently on the couch. “Santokki. Yo-hooo?”

 

“Unnie, I think Dara unnie is asleep.” Mingkki said.

 

CL walk towards her and look at her face. “Yeah, she’s asleep. They ended theie shoot around midnight right?” We nod after that.

 

“And I heard she didn’t have any sleep the day before their last filming.” Mingkki said.

 

“Poor Santokki.” I’m equally happy and sad that their drama is about to end. Sad because I couldn’t be all giddy on the DaraHae couple, and happy because Dara could have enough rest now before we would be busy again. “I’m heading to the bakeshoppe.”

 

“Hmm. Take the driver with you please.” CL said pleadingly. “We don’t want to make another taxi wait for you for hours.”

 

I change clothes after what she said and go.

 

Eventhough I said to them that I would go to the bakeshoppe, I suddenly found myself entering at a cute café shop. The café seems to be a bit crowded today, but not that crowded.

 

I walk closer to the counter and look for foods I want to order. Waaah! The food here is looking delicious. I can’t wait to taste them. I was too engross in looking for food when someone tapped my back. Surprised by the sudden contact, I turn around right away.

 

“Park Bom-shi.” He said while grinning.

 

“Oooh! Dongwook oppa.” I hugged him. “Annyeong. Are you here to order something?” I asked.

 

“I already did. I’m here with my co-star eating and catching up when we heard the murmurings that you’re here.”

 

“Ah mianhe. Did I disturbe your date?”

 

“Woah? What date?” he suddenly laugh. “I’m here with a guy.”

 

I only laugh in embarrassment.

 

“Come on, order now and sit with us.” He said.

 

“But, is it okay with your co-star? And I don’t even know what to order. They look so delicious.” I said while eyeing the food they displayed.

 

“Yeah, he’s fine with it.” he said while looking back. “And you should order this cake. It’s delicious. Go order some of their coffee.”

 

“But I don’t drink coffee. I’m going to order watermelon milkshake instead.”

 

After I order, the cashier asked for

Please log in to read the full chapter