Chapter 25

Falling in Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kai’s POV

 

We just finished filming for Inkigayo and now we’re waiting for announcing who is number one.

 

A few weeks ago we had our comeback. Fans supported us intensely and positively. It was better than what we expected.

 

“Chaerin-ah, where are you and the girls right now?” Suho asked CL noona.

 

The members and I are just chillin’ at our dressing room and face-timing with the girls.

 

“Didn’t I tell you, we are going to Tokyo?” CL noona said.

 

“Eh? I thought that was suppose to be tomorrow?” Chanyeol hyung asked.

 

CL noona creased her eyebrows. “How did you know we were supposed to go tomorrow?”

 

“He’s your number 1 fan remember?” Baekhyun hyung shouted from the corner of the room. He’s pigging right now.

 

“Oh right.” CL noona said.

 

“Why the sudden change?” I asked.

 

“The places we are going to go for the fan meeting increases.” Minzy-shi said. CL noona placed her phone somewhere where we see all of them.

 

“Nae. After Tokyo, we will go right away to Nagoya, Kobe, and Osaka.” CL noona said while looking something below her seat.

 

The girls are currently at their van and based on what we see, it screams ‘elegance’.

 

“Where’s Bom noona and Dara noona?” Sehun asked.

 

“Oh, both unconscious.” Minzy-shi said.

 

“What?!” We shouted.

 

“Aha!” CL noona shouted. She sat back properly in her chair and opened the bag of chips. “And what she meant was they are both asleep at the back.” Leaning forward, she grab her phone and face it to the two beauties sleeping peacefully behind.

 

“Why are you two not sleeping?” I asked again. “You’re gonna have that height forever Minzy-ah.” I .

 

“Excuse you. I slept at the hotel we we’re staying before going to the fan meeting earlier with CL unnie.” She pointed at CL noona and she pointed at the two noonas behind. “But these two, they didn’t slept.”

 

“Wae? Why didn’t they sleep?” Lay hyung asked.

 

“Dara unnie was having insomnia. We were going to stay up with her but she don’t want us to.” Minzy-shi said.

 

“And Bom noona?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

“She stayed up with her.” CL noona shrugged.

 

“But I thought Dara noona would not let you guys stay up?” Suho hyung asked confused.

 

“Well you know Bom unnie.” They both said.

 

“Where is Chen oppa and Xiumin oppa anyways?” Minzy-shi asked.

 

“Sleeping.” I said.

 

Suho hyung faced his phone to the two who were cuddling.

 

“Aww. They look so cute.” Minzy gushed.

 

“But I look cuter, right?” I said to her.

 

Before she could respond, the guys uttered some ‘aish’, ‘hul’, ‘keep dreaming’ and slap my head.

 

“Wae?!” I shouted while tending my head. “Aish.”

 

“Don’t say things like that. That’s a bad words.” Baekhyun hyung said.

 

“Ha! Bad words.” I scoff.

 

A knock on the door stopped us from arguing. The staff of the show called us to go to the stage.

 

“Oh. Duty calls.” Suho hyung said.

 

“Nae. I’m sure you’re gonna go first. Again.” CL noona said grinning.

 

“Aahhh. What a supportive girlfriend.” Suho hyung said.

 

Those two is been together for a month now. And I could tell they are both happy. The guys and I are betting until when they can last as a secret couple. Kkkk.

 

“So it’s the Ex-Ex group that will go against for the number one spot.” Kwanghee hyung said.

 

“Nae. It’s either EXO or EXID. Let us hear you shout your bet.” IU sunbaenim said and the fans that are with us screamed.

 

“Waahh! They really are supportive of their group.” Kwanghee hyung said.

 

“Let us congratulate the number one… EXO!” IU sunbaenim shouted our group name. “Congratulations!”

 

They handed our bouquet and trophy which Suho hyung gladly accept. He suddenly passed the mic to me which got me kind of surprised.

“Ah nae. Thank you for all the fans who keep on supporting us. We will make sure to keep on working hard for you guys.” I handed back the mic to Kwanghee hyung.

 

“Nae. Congratulations once again EXO and to you also EXID. We will see you next week here on…” Kwanghee hyung said.

 

“SBS Inkigayo. Annyeong!” They both said.

 

After bowing to our fellow artise and singing once again, we went back to our dressing room and fix our things.

 

My phone vibrated from my bag and I get it out. It was a message from my Minzy.

 

“Congratulations! You’re number one. Again. Kkk. Keep safe.” She ended her message with a smiley and a heart.

 

I replied her with ‘thank you’ and a kiss emoji.

 

------

 

We finally finished our promotions and in a week, the girls will finished their fan meeting her in SEOUL.

 

Instead of resting, we are here in our building together with the other SM artist.

 

“What’s with the meeting?” Key hyung asked no one in particular.

 

Our CEO suddenly entered the room and sat in his chair. “The KBS are planning on a charity concert.” He paused. “They asked us if we could be part of it. Together with the other artist.”

 

“So does that mean there will be artist besides SM?” BoA noona asked.

 

“Nae. I heard they asked YG, JYP, Cube, Big Hit, and… others.” Lee Soo Man said. “Don’t ask me who will participate because I don’t know it either.”

 

“Since you’re telling this to us, does that mean we could participate?” Taeyeon noona asked.

 

“I’m still thinking about it.” Lee Soo Man said.

 

“What? What do you mean ‘thinking about it’?” Siwon hyung asked incredulously.

 

“Hyung, seriously. Don’t be like this. You gotta let us participate.” Donghae hyung said. “And what charity will it be?”

 

“All of it. I think. From the Home for the Aged, the kids with no parents, those who have cancer, and whatever sickness they think they could help.” Soo Man said.

 

“See! A big reason why we should participate.” Suho hyung said.

 

“Some of you even have promotions.” He said to Suho hyung.

 

“We’re sure we could fit this for the concert.” Irene said determingly.

 

“Yeah, us too.” Victoria noona said.

 

Seems like everyone wants to participate in this charity concert. I hope it goes for the other artist.

 

“Fine.” Lee Soo Man said dejectedly. And all of us sigh in relief.

 

“When and where will the concert be?” Baekhyun hyung asked.

 

“In a month and it will be at the… I forgot the name of it but it will be held at a huge field.” Soo Man said. “You can just look it up on the internet.”

 

“What is their plan anyways?” Sooyoung noona asked.

 

Lee Soo Man just shrugged and said, “They will held a meeting with all of the artist two days from now.”

 

After that, we went back to our schedules.

 

-----

 

“Yah, yeoreobun! Look at this.” Chanyeol hyung shouted from the living room.

 

We’ve just arrive from Kiss the Radio. Leeteuk hyung asked us if we could be their guest for today since they have no one. And of course being t

Please log in to read the full chapter