Chapter 27

Falling in Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Bom’s POV

 

D-3 till the charity concert. We are currently at the venue for the stage rehearsals. It’s big I tell you. I wonder who they managed to set this place up.

 

We’re now standing infront of the stage, with some of the artist, well except for Dara she’s asleep in the van, where the audience will be watching.TWICE was the first group to perform and we are the last. I’m not sure how did they arrange this. Draw lots maybe?

 

My worries are gone now. We finally finish everything that needs to be finished. From our group practice and collab practices. The only thing that needs to be done is the stage rehearsals and the concert.

 

I’m so excited for this. Wot! Wot!

 

“Noona.” Someone said beside me.

 

“Oh, Kyungsoo-ah. Why are you here?” I asked.

 

“I just want to give you this.” He handed me a small basket. “I made them.”

 

I looked inside and found some cupcakes. A smile made its way to my face. “Thank you.” I said and hugged him.

 

“You’re welcome.” He said and hugged me back.

 

“Btw, when will you guys perform?” I asked.

 

“Uhh, I think we’re the tenth group to perform.” He said unsure and I just nod. “Noona, I’m gonna go back to the guys. See you later.”

 

“Yeah, see you.” I said.

 

Hours later, we finally get to see EXO perform. Well not techinically perform but you know, they are dancing but not really full force. It’s like they’re just marking their places. They perform Growl first, then Lightsaber, Overdose, Love Me Right, their latest song, and Sing For You.

 

Since it would still be hours till our time to rehearse, I walk back to our van with my half empty basket. I’ve been eating it since D.O. left.

 

When I opened the door, Dara was still asleep on her place. I sat where CL usually sat and took a selca with the basket. I posted it on Instagram and Twitter with the caption, “You’re as sweet as these cupcakes. Thank you for baking this to me. *kiss emoji*”

 

I was just wasting my time checking on SNS, waiting for our turn. Chaerin and Minzy are no where to be found. Maybe talking to some other artists. What I’m doing right now made me sleepy, and since I didn’t have enough sleep these past few weeks, I took the opportunity to sleep.

 

-----

 

I didn’t know how many minutes or hours I slept but I was awaken by someone shaking my shoulders.

 

“Unnie. Unnie.”

 

“Nae?” I answered while I yawn.

 

“It’s almost our turn.” Mingkki said and wake Dara up. “Unnie… Unnie. Unnie.”

 

“Hmm?” Dara answered. “It’s almost our turn to rehearse.” Mingkki said and Dara immediately opened her eyes.

 

“Nae. Let me just fix myself and we will just follow you.” Dara said and folded her blanket.

 

Mingkki left us after that.

 

“Dara, have some of these. I know you’re hungry.” I handed her the cupcakes.

 

“Oh, thank you.” Dara said while getting some. “Where did you get this?” She asked while munching the cupcake.

 

“Kyungsoo made them for me.” I said. Dara then looked at me playfully. “You look like joker when you smile like that.”

 

“Do I?” She said still looking at me playfully. I just rolled my eyes at her.

 

“Eat it faster. You still need to fix yourself.” Dara just nod at me and ate some cupcake. After Dara fixed herself, well more like put some lip gloss and glasses, we went where Chaerin and Minzy was standing.

 

“Oh, you’re alive!” CL said when she saw Dara.

 

“Of course I’m alive. I just hibernated.” Dara said.

 

“So, when’s our turn?” I asked.

 

“Two groups after BTOB.” CL answered.

 

“Bommie unnie, who gave you those cupcakes?” Mingkki asked.

 

“Kyungsoo made them for me.” I said.

 

“Eeeeeeeehhh! If I know you were so giddy about it.” CL said while poking my side.

 

“Yah, stop it.” I said while avoiding her hands. “Where are the guys anyways?”

 

“I don’t know.” Mingkki answered.

 

“Did SNSD perform already?” Dara asked.

 

“Yeah.” CL nod.

 

“What songs did they perform?” I asked.

 

“The first was Lion Heart, then I Got A Boy, Run Devil Run, Party, Mr. Mr., and Catch Me If You Can.”

 

“Ooooh.” We both nod our head.

 

While waiting for our turn, we keep on talking none sense things. We were laughing our butts off when a staff approached us. She told us to go backstage and prepare for our turn. When it was our turn, we walk to the stage and waited for the music to play.

 

As what we talked about, we first performed Crush, then Fire, Come Back Home, I Don’t Care the rock version of it, Falling in Love, Clap Your Hands, and our latest song.

 

After our performance, we went to the collabs right away. Everything was good until the end. Our stage rehearsals today was better then expected. I hope that this will be maintained until the concert.

 

-----

 

D-Day The concert will start 5 in the evening. The number of the people that will attend later increase. They range it to 100,000 to 200,000 people. That’s a lot.

 

We woke up around 9 in the morning and prepare the things we need. The staffs told us that we should be there around 1 in the afternoon so that we still have time to fix ourselves. After everything is set, we went to the venue.

 

Although it is still early, there were already some fans standing near the stage. The securities are very attentive and I heard it will be 4x the number than the usuall concerts have.

 

We immediately walk to our dressing room, or should I say tent, when we arrive. Each dressing tent will have two groups. Of course guys will be on the other side. Having the same tent with guys is definitely a no-no. I would go ballistic on them. We are sharing the tent with SNSD. I know, shocker. Kkk. We started to settle our things when SNSD arrived.

 

“Oh, when did you guys arrived?” Hyoyeon asked.

“A couple of minutes ago.” Mingkki said and wave at them.

 

“Annyeong.” We said still preparing our things and they replied with ‘annyeong’ also.

 

“Have you seen the crowd outside?” Seohyun asked shocked.

 

“Yeah. I feel like there are so excited for the concert later.” Chaerin said.

 

“Eee. I’m excited too.” Yuri said while jumping up and down.

 

“We can clearly see that.” I said chuckling.

 

“Uh, excuse me.” Someone said. We saw a staff peeking in our tent.

 

“Nae?” Chaerin-ah asked.

 

“There’s a gift for Bom.” She said and walking to me with a box.

 

“Oh. Kamsahamnida.” I said while bowing. “Who is it from?”

 

The staff just shrugged her shoulders and left.

 

“Open it up unnie.” Sunny said while leaning on me. I found cookies and letter in the box. Chocolate chip cookies to be exact. Picking the letter first I read it, “I’m not as sweet as the cupcakes. I’m sweeter. Kkk. Good Luck later. Fighting! P.S. I baked many cookies since I know that the SNSD sunbae’s will be with you. They would be jealous if I didn’t give them. ~Kyungsoo”

 

“Awwww! It’s from Kyungsoo.” Tiffany smiled widely, clasping her hands together and put it on her right cheek.

 

“And good job on including us in baking cookies.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Aack! Taeyeon! You’re squishing me!” Dara said miserably. Instead on going away, Taeyeon just squish Dara even more. “Yah! Seriously.” Dara shouted but Taeyeon just laugh and squish Dara again.

 

“Unnie! I’m gonna get one. Or two.” Yoona said and quickly took two of my cookies.

 

“Yah!” I shouted at her but she just laugh at me quickly took a bite of it.

 

“Unnie, Kyungsoo said that it is for all of us.” Sooyoung said and took a piece of my cookies. Aish, why did he even write that the others can get some of it.

 

This owl is really something.

 

After that shenanigan, we got back from settling our things.

 

“Dara-yah, why did you bring extra 2 bras and ?” I asked.

 

“Cuz I know I will be really sweaty later.” She said not looking at me.

 

When we finished settling our things, we then helped each other for our make-ups. We were planning to bring some make-up artist but we decided not too since we know it would be fun doing it ourselves.

 

The concert finally started and i

Please log in to read the full chapter