Chapter 2NE1

Falling in Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dara’s POV

 

“Unnie, are we going straight ahead to the party?” Mingkki asked while fixing her things.

 

I hum in response since I’m busy fixing mine. We just finished our agendas for today and preparing to go to the party. Well, it’s really not a party. It’s just a mini celebration for the success of our drama.

 

“Where is it anyway?” Bommie asked. “You never mentioned the restaurant.”

 

“I actually don’t know the name, but I know the way.” I said.

 

“Are you sure?” CL asked doubtfully.

 

“Yes.” I said rolling my eyes.

 

After riding in our van and instructing our driver to what street should we turn, we finally arrived at the restaurant they closed for tonight.

 

 

“You really do know where it is.” CL said amused.

 

“You really do have faith in me.” I said sarcastically.

 

As soon as we enter the restaurant, I hit by the smell of super delicious food. OH MY GAD! They made me hungry already.

 

“Santokki!” Someone shouted and look for the person. I found Fishy waving like a mad man to me.

 

“Fishy!” I shouted back and wave my hand also.

 

“Aigoo. Look a these two.” Bommie said. “Are you sure you’re just friends?”

 

I looked at her horrified. How could this alien say things like that? Oh, yeah right. Cauz she’s an alien. “Of course we are.”

 

They only hum in response while I just shook my head. “Come, let’s go over there.”

 

We greet the people who came here while walking to our table. Even if you keep saying I work hard on the drama, they work harder then me. The drama won’t be this creative if it weren’t for them also.

 

“Dara-shi.” Our director greeted me as soon as he saw us.

 

“Annyeong seonsaengnim.” I said while bowing. I call him teacher since he taught me a lot of things during our shooting to enhance my acting skills, which I am very thankful of.

 

“Oh, you also brought your other members.” He said when he notice that the other girls is here.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo.” The girls greeted him politely which seonsaengnim greeted back.

 

“Its good that I got to finally meet you girls. Dara keeps on telling me about you.”

 

“Yeah. There’s not a day that she would not talk about you.” Dongahe said while eating.

 

“Yah! Why are you eating already?” I asked him. “Why didn’t you wait for me?”

 

“I was so hungry noona. I would have died if I waited for you.” He said still eating.

 

“Aish.”

 

The girls and seonsaengnim were talking to each other. Hmm, guess they are getting along now. Aigoo, I’m proud that my girls aren’t that awkward now. Kkkk.

 

The restaurant have 6 TV. They really made sure that everyone could watch the final episode. Since the place is quite big, three 54 inch TV were placed on the wall on my left and three on the right.

 

“Noona, have some.” Donghae push his plate to me and I gladly took some of it.

 

“Why can’t I see the other Super Junior?” I asked. “I thought they will come.”

 

“They will.” He said after he drink some water. “They will just pick up Kyuhyun from their musical practice and head straight here.”

 

I hum in response. “Why are you looking for them anyway? Am I not enough?”

 

“Yah!” I exclaimed and have him in headlock. He didn’t cry in agony but he laugh instead so I just released him.

 

“Is Cheondung coming here?” He asked.

 

“No. He said they will probably be done late tonight.” I said while munching the food I was eating. “Did you only invite your group?”

 

“Nae.”

 

“Is Lay gonne be here?” I asked casually and he looked at me teasingly.

 

“Ayyyiiieee. Lay huh.” He said while wiggling his eyebrows.

 

“Urgh! I was just asking.” I said trying to keep a straight face.

 

“Arasso, arasso. He didn’t tell me anything. Wae? He didn’t text you or anything?” He asked.

 

“Nope.” I said while popping the ‘p’. “I invited Sooyoung, Yuri, Tiffany, and Taeyeon but they said that they couldn’t come.” I sigh.

 

“Maybe they’re just busy.” He said. “Is Seungri gonna be here?”

 

“Even if he isn’t invited, he’s gonna be here. But, yeah.” I shook my head. “Speaking of the devil.” I said while looking at the person or should I say people who just entered the restaurant.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo yeoreobun!” Seungri said enthusiastically.

 

Fishy laugh beside me and said, “He sure know how to make an entrance.”

 

I was about to respond when Seungri shouted. “Noona!”

 

“Annyeong Seungri.” I said amused and look to the people behind him and chuckle. “I thought only Seungri would come?”

 

“We wouldn’t want to miss this noona.” Taeyang said grinning widely. The Big Bang members were complete and so is WINNER, and of course Hye Sun is here too. Sadly iKON is not here because of their tour but they facetime me earlier saying their congratulations to me.

 

“Hae-ah! Long time no see.” Hye Sun said while hugging Fishy.

 

He rolled her eyes on her and said, “You’re just busy with your boyfriend. I mean fiancé.”

 

“I am not.” Hye Sun defended.

 

“Now I’m starting to regret not inviting anyone other than my members.” Fishy grumbled beside me.

 

“Stark!” The Big Bang shouted.

 

“Seriosuly, get over that nickname.” He said while smiling to them.

 

“Nevah!” GD said.

 

“Noona, this is a present for you from all of us.” Seunghoon said while giving me the gift.

 

“Aww. Thank you.”

 

“Where’s mine? I’m jealous.” Bommie said while pouting. Their conversation must have ended since seonsaengnim is already talking to other people.

 

“Don’t worry noona. I will give myself to you.” Seunghoon said. Bommie looked at him horrified.

 

“No thanks. I’m not jealous anymore.” She said while sitting beside me. I just realize that the table is so long compared to others. I think 30 people could sit here.

 

“Why is our table longer than others?” I asked.

 

“I don’t know.” Fishy just shrugged. I was about to eat again when the lights went off.

 

The place is so dark I can’t even see a thing. I was about to hold Bommie’s arm when my hand grab nothing.

 

“Bommie? Where are you?” No response.

 

“Fishy?” I called him and again no response. He wasn’t beside me anymore. I start to feel nervous since I’m not very fond of the dark. “Chaein? Mingkki? Tabi?”

 

“Anyone?” I started to get frustrated. Why aren’t they answering? “I swear if you’re pulling jokes on me-”

 

Just when I’m about to stand up the light went

Please log in to read the full chapter