Chapter 1

Falling in Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dara’s POV

 

Bam Ratatatatatatata

Oh my god

 

“Good. Well done every one. Let’s continue the rehearsal tomorrow. Same time.” And with that Sanjangnim left the room. My other members and I are on the floor catching our breaths for we were the last one to rehears in front of YG.

 

The YG family concert is like three weeks away, and YG being YG, he likes it to be perfect.

 

“The day is finally ovaah! Yah! Let’s eat outside.” Seungri said.

 

“By outside, you mean what restaurant hyung?” Mino asked.

 

“You know, outside, somewhere, there…” He said while pointing to the windows.

 

“You actually invited us to eat outside but you don’t know where we’re gonna eat. Huh, nice.” CL-roo said while still catching her breath.

 

“Yah! I don’t really know the name because it’s just like a stall where they sell street foods.” Seungri answered back.

 

“Omo! Street foods?!” Bom shouted. Startling all of us. “Let’s go. Let’s go! I’m craving for some French fry corn dogs and dakkochi. Hmmmmm!” she also said while standing up and rubbing her hand in her tummy.

 

“You’re always craving for something Bom noona. And I bet you’re craving for me too.” Seunghoon said grinning.

 

“Excuse me?!” Bom shouted. Pure shock and disgust was evident in her face. Aigoo! This two.

“Kkk. Just let him be Bom. You should be immune to him already.” I said to her.

 

“Aish. This kid.” She muttered.

 

“Are we going or not?” GD said. “I’m really hungry. My stomach keeps on rumbling.”

 

“Unnies, come on. We gotta go before GD oppa becomes a dragon.” Minzy said. Gaining a laughter from us.

 

“Mwoa?! What did you say Minzy-shi?” GD shouted.

 

“Run Minzy! He’s going to transform.” Taeyang said.

 

“Shut up Youngbae-ah.” GD said while pouting.

 

Kkkk. I wonder if the fans would still see Jiyong as the charismatic leader when he’s pouting like a kid. People would say that we are so serious, we don’t have a lot of idol friends, and we’re not social. Well, that’s not really true.

 

Yes, we’re serious when we’re on stage but behind the stage, we’re actually goofballs. We could be t

Please log in to read the full chapter