Chapter 18

Falling in Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Suho’s POV

 

“Yah! How many hours?” Kai shouted from the bathroom.

 

“Just an hour left.” Chanyeol shouted back.

 

Yes, we actually stayed up. They couldn’t contain their excitement especially Chanyeol. His Blackjack feels, really.

 

We were just resting in our living room when Sehun suddenly laugh.

 

“Wae? What are you laughing at?” I asked.

 

“Jinjja. This is daebak.” He said.

 

Of course being the curious guys we are, we went to him and looked at his phone.

 

“The uploader of this video compiled the funniest videos of us.” Sehun said.

 

“Ah jinjja! Why did the uploader include my wink on EXO Showtime?” Xiumin hyung said embarrassed.

 

“Hahaha! Chen, there are so many memes of you.” Baekhyun said.

 

“Waaah! Haha! Kyungsoo looks so funny when he dance Super Junior’s ‘Sorry Sorry’.” Chen laugh loudly.

 

“Shut it Chen!” Kyungsoo said.

 

The guys suddenly ‘oooh-ed’ and winced in pain.

 

“Wae?” I asked.

 

“They showed the video where Lay slipped on the stage.” Xiumin hyung said.

 

I grimace remembering that event. “That must have really hurt.”

 

“Hmm. Good thing I didn’t face-plant the stage.” Lay said and turn to Kyungsoo. “Where did you go earlier anyway?”

 

“I met with Dongwook hyung earlier and had a coffee with him.” He said. “Bom noona also happen to buy something to eat at the café we were eating and called her.”

 

“Just Bom noona?” Kai asked suddenly immersing from the bathroom all freshened up.

 

Kyungsoo ‘mmmh’ in response.

 

“Yah, look. They updated their Instagram.” Chanyeol said in excitement.

 

“What did they post?” Lay asked and scrambling to get his phone.

 

“A picture of them. They were facing the beach so, all we could see is just the back of their head and the beach.” Baekhyun said.

 

“And it says ‘let’s all wait for 0am’.” Sehun said still looking at the screen of his phone.

 

“Woah. It suddenly a trending topic in twitter.” Kai said amazed while looking at his phone.

 

“Just when did have a twitter?” I asked.

 

“I don’t. It’s just a screencaps for the articles they’ve just released.” He said.

 

“Apparently, they were not just the only ones that uploaded it.” Sehun said. “Their Sajangnim also uploaded it, BigBang sunbaenim, and all their other label-mate.”

 

“Their support is really daebak.” Lay hyung said.

 

“Just 10 more minutes.” Xiumin hyung said.

 

“Did you already search their page on Youtube?” I asked.

 

“Yeah.” They said mindlessly.

 

“I really think it will be a music video.” Kyungsoo said.

 

“What gives hyung?” Sehun asked.

 

“Did you remember the time when we met them on Winter Sea?” Kyungsoo said.

 

We hum in response.

 

“Didn’t they all have the equipments for a music video?” He looked at us like we’re stupid.

 

“Oooh!” I suddenly remembered. “Right. Right.”

 

“Could it really be?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“There is only one way to find out.” Lay said.

 

We huddled up near the laptop and refreshed their page.

 

“AHA!” Kyungsoo shouted. “I knew it.”

 

He was right. It was really a new music video. The title was ‘Deceiving Looks’.

 

“Hyung! Palli! Palli. Connect it to the TV.” Kai said.

 

After I connected it, I sat with them on the couch at watch the video.

 

The video alone is sure as hell great. The lyrics was very meaningful and the beat and music is… WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! It is so awesome. The last part of the video was very surprising. Even though we saw it before it was released, I was still amazed.

 

It’s not everyday you get to see them that daring. And dare I say seductive.

 

“Woah.” They all said.

 

“I think the room got heated up.” Kai said while fanning his face.

 

“Aaah. That gave me goosebumps.” Xiumin hyung said while rubbing him arms.

 

“Chanyeol-ah, are you still okay?” Chen .

 

“Yeah. Still breathing.” Chanyeol said still looking at the screen. He suddenly stood up and went to the TV.

 

“Are you seriously replaying it?” I asked incredulously.

 

“Oh please.” He rolled his eyes on me. “Like you guys don’t want to.”

 

Uhh. Yeah, well h

Please log in to read the full chapter