Chapter 13

Falling in Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lay’s POV

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. What’s up? We’re 2NE1!” They said with so much swag but at the same time cute.

 

“Waaah. That gave me goosebumps.” Don hyung said. “Welcome to our show. Welcome.” He said while going to them and shaking their hands.

 

“Waaah! Look at this hyung, I think this is his first time smiling widely in this show.” Baekhyun said to everyone. “He can’t even take away his eyes from them.” We all laugh to what Baekhyun said.

 

Well, who wouldn’t? I even feel star stuck to them. To top it all, they even look so… so… amazing. Especially Dara noona.

   

 

“Yah! Do you want to die?” Don hyung said to him.

 

“Aniyo hyung.” Baekhyun said while smiling.

 

“Finally you accepted our request.” Defconn said to the girls. “After our 5, 6 tries?”

 

“Why do I feel like you’re telling us that we are hard to reach out?” CL-shi said while looking directly at Defconn hyung.

 

“A-a-aniyo. I didn’t mean it like that.” Defconn said to her. “Don, talk to them. I feel like they’re gonna eat me alive.” We all laugh at what hyung said.

 

“Aniyo hyung. Maybe at first they seem like they’re gonna eat you-” Chen said but got cut off.

 

“Yah! How could you say that?” CL-shi said.

 

“Because they’re awkward but eventually, they’ll warm up and be the craziest person you know.” Chen said.

 

“Good comeback there oppa.” Minzy said.

 

“Wait. Wait. Wait! You two actually know each other?” Don hyung asked them.

 

“Yeah.” We all said.

 

“Wah. Daebak.” Defconn hyung said.

 

“So, back to the question, how does it feel?”

 

“We feel so happy, especially our Mingkki here. She’s been hyper since we accept your request.” Dara noona said.

 

“Nae. I keep on watching your show and I sometimes daydream, what if we were there would it be a very fun episode?” Minzy said.

 

“Aaaaaah. Of course it would be fun. Considering you have an alien friend right here.” Don hyung said while pointing at Bom noona which we laugh again.

 

“Ah, nae. I will be the alien today.” Bom noona said.

 

“You are an alien everyday Bommie-ah.” Dara noona said.

 

“Yah!” Bommie shouted and push Dara noona. Bom noona suddenly look at us and shouted. “Omo! Chen-shi, you look so cute today.” She said while walking todays Chen and pat his head.

 

“Haha! Thank you noona.” Chen said.

 

“I feel like she’s starting now.” Don hyung said. “Can you please go back to your group?”

 

“Ah, nae. Mianhe.” Bom noona said while bowling but still have that adorable smile.

 

“Now, since you’ve been here thrice already, I won’t be asking you to introduce yourself.” Defconn hyung said and then turn to the girls. “But you, we are asking you to introduce yourself in a unique way.”

 

“Right away?” Bom noona asked shocked.

 

“Yes, right away. Okay? Let’s start with you CL-shi.” Defconn hyung said.

 

“Do you have anything against me?” CL-shi asked Defconn once again.

 

“Aniyo. It’s just that. Aiiiish.” Defconn said. And all of us laugh after that because we all know that CL is only teasing him.

 

“Relax. I’m just kidding.” CL said still smiling and face to the camera. “Annyeong. I’m 2NE1’s eomma and maker of dolls, CL is my name.”

 

“Wait, wait, wait. Maker of dolls?” Don hyung asked her.

 

“Nae. I actually know how to make dolls. I even made Tam-tam and gave it to Dara unnie.” CL-shi said.

 

“Noona, can you make one for Suho hyung?” Sehun said to CL-shi. Kkkk. That sneaky maknae.

 

“I don’t know, we’re really busy right now.” CL-shi answered.

 

“It’s okay. Suho hyung can wait.” Kai said.

 

“Aish! What are you saying? Stop it.” Suho elbowed both of them.

 

“Eeeeeeeeeey.” Both Defconn and Don hyung . “Minzy, you’re next.”

 

“Ah nae. Minzy imnida, the once gundam collector and maeknae of 2NE1.” She said cooly.

 

“Waaah. Daebak.” Defconn said. “Park bom!”

 

“Hello. Park Bom imnida. The 8D alien of 2NE1.” Noona said cheekily.

 

We laugh because of her introduction. “Haha. 8D alien. Next, Sandara.”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. Dara imnida, the girl who came from Mars and the fake maknae of 2NE1.”

 

Defconn and Don hyung burst out laughing. “The girl from the mars. Haha! Who came up with that name?” Don hyung asked.

 

“Sajangnim. He said that I’m not from earth but from Mars because every time he saw me, I would do unusual things.” Dara noona said. Ahh! So cute.

 

“I didn’t know that you have 2 alien members.” Defconn hyung said.

 

“Nae, Dara became an alien because of her unusual things, while I became an alien because of how I speak and my alien language. Kkk.” Bom noona said.

 

“Ahh. All right. Now that it’s settled, it’s time for our Random Play Dance!” Defconn hyung said.

 

“EXO-ah, I would give you a chance. I would treat you bubble tea if you would get this in one go.” Don hyung said to us. “I would even buy the biggest one.”

 

“Ah really?” Xiumin hyung asked.

 

“Yeah. If you would get it in one go.” Hyung said.

 

“Let’s do this, I’m craving for bubble tea.” I said to them.

 

“Yah, yah. Let’s do a fighting first.” Chanyeol said.

 

“1, 2, 3, fighting!”

 

“Binnaneun geotdeureun manha, 

Geu ane jinjjareul bwabwa

Call me baby, Call me baby, 

Call me baby, Call me baby

(You know my name girl)

neol hyanghae keojyeogan maeuma, 

Neo malgon geu muneul dada”

 

“ Her love her love

Ojik geugeotman bara

Geunyeoui sarang hanappuningeol

Chimyeongjeogin fantasy hwangholhan geu ane chwihae

Oh she wants me~ oh she's got me

oh~ she hurts me

Joha deouk galmanghago isseo”

 

“Yah, they really want some bubble tea.” We heard Don hyung said to Defconn hyung.

 

“Hey, hwak mureo

Geu daeum mangmak heundeureo jeongsinirke

Hey, Ja, anhaebon seutaillo

Jeo keun boreumdari jigijeone haechiwora

Geurae wolf naega wolf auuu-

A saranghaeyo

Nan neukdaego neon minyeo”

 

“Stop the music, stop the music. Baekhyun-shi, Wae? Wae? Wae are you just roaming around?” Don hyung asked him. Aiiish! Baekhyun-ah, jinjja.

 

“W-woooh. That’s part of the choreography.” Baekhyun said. We laugh because he even tried to lie.

 

“Are you really trying to lie?” Don hyung said to Baekhyun in disbelief. “You can’t fool me you idiot.”

 

Sehun came from behind Baekhyun and tried to choke him.

 

“Ah-ah. Mianhe, Sehun-ah.” Baekhyun said while trying to get away from Sehun’s hand.

 

“He must really love bubble tea to even choke his hyung.” Defconn said to us.

 

“Nae.” We all agreed.

 

“Alright, I’m giving you one laaaaast chance to get this.” Don hyung said.

 

“Stop being generous. That is not you.” Defconn said to D

Please log in to read the full chapter