Chapter 22

Falling in Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Bom’s POV

 

The light from the ceiling is really bright.

 

What am I saying?

 

I get up from the couch and sit instead. The party ended around three in the morning so when we got back from the restaurant, we were all knockout.

 

We woke up around 5 in the afternoon and ate. We’re currently at our living room opening the gifts Dara have received yesterday.

 

“Aish. Jinjja.” Dara said.

 

“Wae?” I asked.

 

“Look what the Big Bang and WINNER gave me.” She chuckled and showed us the gift.

 

It was a box of film for her Polaroid with different designs.

 

“They couldn’t be more creative.” CL chuckled.

 

“Unnie, you can take pictures whatever you like since you have unlimited stocks now.” Mingkki said while eating her ice cream.

 

“Mingkki-yah, where did you get that?” I asked referring to the ice cream.

 

“Fridge.” She said while taking a spoon full to .

 

“Give me some please.” I said while doing puppy dog eyes.

 

“Nae.” Mingkki said and went to the kitchen.

 

“Who gave you this one?” I grab the huge box on the floor.

 

“EXO.” Dara said.

 

“Oh? They gave something to you?” CL asked and Dara only nod.

 

“Open it.” I said while giving her the gift.

 

She place the film on the coffee table and rip the wrapper of their gift.

 

“Unnie.” Mingkki said while giving me a glass of ice cream.

 

“Thank you.”

 

The living roon was filled with Dara’s loud laugh.

 

“Ahh! Oh my gosh. I can’t believe it.” Dara said still laughing.

 

She pulled out the gift from the box and held it up high. The girls and I laugh our butts off.

 

Their gift is a body size pillow with their faces on it. And whats even more funny is the reaction of their faces. Some of them was laughing, crying, angry, and funny faces.

 

“Haha! That is really cute.” Mingkki said.

 

“Bommie-ah! Take me a picture with this.” Dara handed her phone to me while I’m eating ice cream.

 

She wrap her arms and legs on the pillow and copied the derp face of Baekhyun.

 

“That’s funny.” CL laughs at Dara’s face.

 

I took a couple of shots and gave back her phone.

 

“You’re going to upload that, aren’t you?” I asked and she only nod.

 

“Unnie, let the netizens recover first.” Mingkki said. “I’m sure they got the biggest shock of their lives.”

 

“You exaggerate too much Mingkki-ah.” Dara chuckled.

 

During the celebration yesterday, almost all of us uploaded pictures on our SNS. The netizens were surprised with our close relationship with some of the SNSD members. Being compared to each other seems like we wouldn’t be friends right? Well we prove them wrong.

 

“Done!” Dara suddenly said.

 

My phone vibrated on the coffee table and I reached out to get it.

 

“I hope you won’t forget tomorrow.”

 

I got up from the chair and ran towards my room. I face-planted my pillow and screamed.

 

“Wae? Wae? Wae?!” I screamed again on the pillow.

 

“Yah unnie. Why are you screaming?” CL asked standing on the door.

 

“Nothing. I just remembered something embarrassing and it’s making my skin crawl.” I said still face-planting my pillow while CL just laugh at me.

 

Where in reality, I was just feeling giddy and at the same time nervous.

 

“WAE?!” I screamed again and I could still hear CL’s laugh.

 

“You’ll get over it unnie.” She said.

 

----

 

“Thank you

Please log in to read the full chapter