Corrupted souls

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Sipping on the classic Margarita he ordered just a while ago-Chanyeol suddenly felt so down! Everyone in this world has a home to return back-Kris,Sera and even Minah.

Everyone. 

Only exception is him! There was no girl for him to wait till late hour,lying on the sofa-waiting for the doorbell to ring. There was no one whose sleepy face would wash away all the tiredness from his eyes in a blink. 

No one, Chanyeol had no one to live for. He was already twenty seven-not too young anymore. And the unrequited feelings for Sera was still there strong like before. He knew it was not good for him.He wanted to move on, badly. 

So he was really looking out the meeting with Minah-his future wife. He really, sincerely wanted to settle down. He earnestly wanted to forget her, for forever. 

 

Didn't work, Minah splashed that dream with cold water. 

 

 It seems like that dream of his will never come true.

None of his dreams come true!

God is always cruel to him.

 

'Cring! Cring!'  Chanyeol got startled hearing the sudden ringtone on his phone.Curious he checked it with now droopy eyes. An unknown number.

 

Who the hell calls him at this late night?!

 

 

"Hello?!" Nevertheless he took the call "Who's that?!"

"What're you doing right now? Busy?" A shaky female voice spoke from the other side.

"Ahem,sorry..... .Who're you?" Chanyeol gulped a bit.May be it's one of those girls from his one night stands. Not very impossible. But he's not interested in hooking up anymore. 

"You forgot me already? Too early............too bad! " Chanyeol heard her sigh "It's me! Bang Minah! Your future wife!"

"Oh,you..........." Chanyeol smirked "How's your boyfriend doing? Why calling me at this hour?! Why? Did he dump you?!"

Silence

"Yes,you're so right.I got dumped just an hour ago!" Her voice sounded so broken,even Chanyeol felt bad "Can you come to Han river for me now? I feel lonely."

"I've got works to do! And you know I've got a girlfriend.So I cant."

"You don't work at night. And no,I know pretty well that you never date.You only hook up here and there-but never really date!" And Chanyeol became frozen.Minah seemed to have some background check on him for sure.

"Come here,dear future husband.................I'm all alone!!!" And Minah started nagging "Pleaseeeee........."

"In your dream!" Chanyeol scoffed before cutting off the call.He frowned later.

 

What does that girl think of him?! Is he that easy?!!

 

Fifteen minutes later,he came out of the bar.And headed towards Han river.

 

 

It's just..............he had nothing to do! That's why!

No other reason!!

He wasn't concerned of her,at all!

 

~♦♦♦~

 

Entering the apartment she shared with Kris for the last three years,Sera released a deep sigh before lying down on the sofa.Nowadays she feels so tired.

And confused and scared.

Her parents are currently on fire with her.It's not good for their health-specially for her dad who just had a brain twenty three days ago and is currently staying at the hospital.After her mom realised her current state-Sera promised to bring her boyfriend within seven days.

If Kris comes back twenty more days later,then she really doesn't know what to do!!

She closed her eyes in tiredness.

 

And that was not the only problem her complex mind was facing.Ever since Chanyeol returned back to South Korea and she started working under him-she felt something she should never feel.It's complicated-beyond her imagination.With Kris not by her side most of the time and the continuous presence of the annoying Chanyeol oppa in her life-Sera came to realise the very brutal fact about herself that if Chanyeol didn't leave the country so suddenly like that back then,may be Sera would break up with Kris and........................

 

Forget it! It's all in the past!!


  Guilty,she hurriedly phoned her boyfriend.

 

"My love................" The moment Kris received the phone,the content smile was automatically crept on Sera's face.Actually she just missed this very voice.

 

Nothing else.So may be the uneasy feelings regarding Chanyeol was nothing but a work of her pregnant hormone.

 

"Kris,babe............" Biting her lips hard-finally she started crying "I'm missing you like crazy,I can't do this anymore.........It's so hard!"

And Kris sighed from the other side.Suddenly he felt like killing that bastard Park Chanyeol. 

"Sera,it's hard for me too. Beyond your imagination."

 

~♦♦♦~

 

"Your apartment is surprisingly tidy!" Minah observed carefully "I thought........"

"You thought?" Chanyeol asked her taking off the shoe.

"That you'd be a messy person!'' Minah suddenly smiled looking at him. She looked to childish. 

And Chanyeol blushed "It's...........I just like to keep things in order."

"You're a nice person Chanyeol,it's surprising and relieving!" She hopped on the sofa,

"Okay,it's surprising I understand.I understand that you thought that I'm a villain........ But why relieving?" Chanyeol smiled sitting down besides her asking.It's not bad having someone to talk to this freely. He missed this. 

And suddenly Minah felt so shy.She couldn't reply.

"I'm asking you something,Minah........."

Silence

"If we're going to get married-you being nice can be the best thing of it......... Money, looks-I've them all. Don't need them anymore. I just need someone to....... "

"Someone to?" Chanyeol raised his brows in curiosity.

"What do you think of me Chanyeol? " Minah suddenly asked him skipping the question.

"LIke? "

"Like should I be loved and treasured? "

"Of course you should! " Chanyeol lightly smiled "I believe every person in this world deserves to be loved and cherished....... and to be specific about you-well you're too perfect. And human nature, male to be exact always crave for perfection........ So you must be loved and treasured a lot!"

"Wrong! " Minah smiled so painfully looking at him that the scene looked so unreal "You know what?  My first ever boyfriend dated me only for my body. He never loved me-he said that by himself years later. And I was scarred for good. The second-used me as a ladder for his modelling career. Then dumped me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter