It's........complicated

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months ago.....................

 

 

 

Chanyeol blinked twice in amusement as Kris entered "Well,hello! My dear cousin! How're you?!"

"Welcome back to South Korea........." Kris sighed entering Chanyeol's office,once owned by him "But can you act a bit civilized from now on please? There were other officerooms as well! You really didn't need to take mine!!''

"This room's the best!" Chanyeol smiled sweetly "The view is nice! I like it! Besides.........."

"Besides?" Kris frowned.

"A mere director like you........" Chanyeol slowly stood up and went close to Kris "A mere illegitimate director.................doesn't deserve an office like this! That's why I chose another office for you-as per your standard! You already enjoyed too much Kris Wu!''

Kris inhaled and exhaled for a while to keep himself calm.After a while he smiled.

Making Chanyeol frowned "What made you laugh now?!"

"You!" Kris mused at him "You Park Chanyeol made me laugh!"

Chanyeol trembled inside,but hid it "Care to explain?"

"Oh yeah,sure!" Kris came closer and dusted off Chanyeol's shirt.Chanyeol pushed his hand off in irritation "Park Chanyeol is still the same immature overly jealous boy.He thinks he has it all.But in reality he's the one who's in destitute! So nervous,so scared you're Chanyeol.........................I don't blame you though! The way you lost Sera to me.............."

Chanyeol clenched his jaw.Didn't say anything.

"I actually came here to remind you......." Kris smiled again "That you'll lose Daebak soon,the same way you lost her.........So don't get so hyperactive like this.I hate to take revenge..........But if you keep going like this-I'll make sure to give you a tight lesson later,my dear step cousin!''

Silence

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha Oh my God!!!" Chanyeol suddenly burst out in laughter "Oh my God hyung you're so funny! Hahahahahah!!"

 

"You know there was a reason why I left the country that time!" Chanyeol continued after a while "I left the country only because I wanted to keep her safe.I didn't want her to get hurt-it was my only concern.And you Kris Wu....." Chanyeol slowly grabbed his collar,clenching his jaw again "Got her only because I didn't make any move! So don't boast of like that-it looks funny!"

"You didn't make any move since you knew you'd get rejected!" Kris replied in clenched teeth as well.

"Oh no,no.Not for that!" Chanyeol smirked "I didn't make any move because she wasn't worth it!!! I'm the sole legitimate Daebak heir and she's a petty girl from a petty family!! Do you think I was that of an idiot? No I wasn't!! I've got brain,unlike you."

Kris stiffened.

"I'm not that kind of an idiot who'd buy a secret apartment for her and would spend almost every night there-forgetting his own position Kris Wu!" Chanyeol became wicked even more "Therefore I don't give my opponent any chance to get CCTV footage about my secret girlfriend whom I made my personal secretary Wu!..........That's the basic difference between you and me! You're airheaded,I'm intelligent.''

Silence

"You've got CCTV footage of my apartment?"

"Lots of! You wanna see?"

Silence

"Why did you do that? And keep them?!"

"For blackmailing you of course!" Chanyeol returned back to his chair and lit a cigarette "What else can be the reason?!"

"Huh!" Kris didn't even find what to say "You know what Park? You're actually jealous of my happiness.You think you have it all! But in the end-you don't even have a girl to love!"

And Chanyeol stared at him keenly "I don't have a girl because I know in the end I'll have to marry someone my family choose for me! Therefore I've no intention of playing with a girl's life.Unlike you,Wu!''

"I won't play with Sera's life!'' Kris shouted.

"I hope so.............I sincerely hope so!" And Chanyeol put on his glasses "You can go now! I'm busy working.Unlike you-I've several departments to manage.So excuse me."

 

 

When Kris left the room,Chanyeol stared at now closed door "Yes,actually I'm so ing jealous of you,Wu! So.ing.jealous!!"

 

''This is director Park speaking.I want executive Lee Sera as my personal secretary starting tomorrow!''

 

And he made Sera's life a living hell since then!

 

 

"I hate you oppa!" One afternoon hardworking Sera couldn't take this anymore.

"Say something new,Ms.Lee" Was Chanyeol's cold reply "Now do as I told you! We'll work untill 11pm tonight.So forget about your date."

 

Present time

 

Loud music to make people deaf,heavy air filled with intoxicating alcohol smell and half dance with EDM-welcomed her.Sera felt suffocated.Soon she started searching for the root of her misery-but he was nowhere to be found.

By the time she reached him-she was already half-nauseated.And the scene made sure of that.

Sera threw up seeing Chanyeol sitting on a divan,surrounded by girls-with one atop of him.Chanyeol was snuggling her.

 

Hearing the sound of someone throwing up-their eyes were on her.And as the daze was about to go-drunk Chanyeol realised it was her.

He frowned before standing up,ignoring his girls.

 

With drunken gait,he soon reached her "Se-sera,is that you?!!"

She was still in no condition to talk,another spasm was about to come.When she trembled again,he held her tight "Sera,you okay?!"

In reply,Sera pushed him off and blessed his cheek with a tight slap "Jerk!''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter