Reverie or Rivalry

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Am I the girl whom you actually like oppa?!"

 

 

"Hmm?"

"You heard what I just said!" Confused she bit her lips.

Did she make a mistake asking the question that was clouding her mind the past few days?

 

Chanyeol stared at her perplexed state.With fluorescent light reflected in her face-his Sera looked beyond vulnerable.

 

Oh,Lord! Did I weigh her innocent soul like that with my stupid moves?

 

"Oppa,answer me!" She demanded.

In reply,Chanyeol smiled lifeless with no meaning "Go back to your dorm Sera.It's getting late!"

"Oppa,tell me-"

"I'm tired Sera,go back to your room.Good night!"

 

And he made her stop like that.The confused Sera remained ever confused.Looking at his tired face for a while-she started climbing up the stairs.

She kept looking back for him.

 

Chanyeol was standing there still,like a zombie.It ached her.He looked hurt.

 

 

Frustrated,she was about to return back to him when Chanyeol left the place.

 

≈♦♦♦≈

 

 

In life,thousands of people we interact with.And only a handful we do remember.It's funny how some people reach the deepest core of our heart within a blink-while others can never do that even if they get thousands of years or so!

 

For Lee Sera,Park Chanyeol was a person like that.He didn't stay long.Only a few months.

But that few months changed her for good.

Chanyeol left impact on her mind for good.

 

 

Park Chanyeol ruined her life.He stirred up her perfectly fine life-how,she didn't know.All that she knows,Sera was in dreamland-Kris Wu was her only dream.

One fine day she jumped a bit higher to catch that dream and stumbled miserably.Park Chanyeol saved her from falling.

 

And she was never the same again when he left her.

 

~♦♦♦~

 

Returning back,that night she couldn't sleep-even sedatives didn't work.She was confused.She didn't know why.Chanyeol made her so.Hesitantly she changed her sleeping position more than once-only to get a bit of sleep.Didn't work.

May be meeting Chanyeol oppa in the morning would help.May be holding his hands,she would find all the answers she searched for!

 

Oh,Sera forbid him to come for her in the dorm anymore.

Crap! Then she needs to find oppa in the campus and talk to him.

 

 

That never happened.Coming down in the early morning with baggy eyes,trying to get Chanyeol in phone-Sera found Kris standing outside.With a rose in hand.

For her.

 

 

That morning finally Kris Wu asked Lee Sera out !

 

 

While Sera was accepting Kris Wu's red rose with trembling hand-Chanyeol finally got his boarding pass for USA.He never went airport alone before.All his phones being switched off-finally when his family got his whereabouts,Chanyeol was already on the plane.

He was in a daze when he got off.Sera and Kris were then sitting in the cafeteria-talking about things with no meanings.

 

Around seven hours later,Chanyeol phoned his grandma-when Sera finally came down getting ready for her first date with Kris.

She thought of Chanyeol while getting ready.While sipping the drink Kris bought for her.

Later he was forgotten when Kris was about to kiss her in the dark.But he didn't.He was too shy.

That night Sera had a sound sleep.All that she thought of Kris' failed kiss.

 

Poor boy,can't even kiss!

Too pure!!

Too innocent!!!

 

 

On the opposite side of the world,Chanyeol was holding another of her candid photo-she was sleeping on her notebook in it.It was cute.

Sigh,the photo didn't bring sleep to him.

 

So Park Chanyeol then went for the hotel nightclub-first time in his life.Even Byun Baekhyun couldn't take him there before.Nightclub is a nasty place-Chanyeol said before.

 

The next day Lee Sera thought of Chanyeol again,his phone was still switched off.That made her worried.

She forgot him once she met Kris downstairs.Heck,Kris was too handsome to be real that day.He groomed himself for her.

Never in his life,Kris groomed himself for a girl.

 

He would always thank Chanyeol,his arch enemy for giving him the chance-the chance to ask her out.Of course it came with a price-he was in great risk.If his dad comes to know about his relation with a mere girl-it'd be a massacre.

Still,for the first time in life,Kris followed his heart.And it felt good.

 

His heart always wanted Sera.

 

 

Five days later,when finally Chanyeol's perturbed family reached him in USA-he looked quite dissimilar to them.Even his articulation was different-it was not the same polite talking.Rather it was beyond reckless,carefree.Chanyeol was smoking while talking.

It terrified his family.

His mother started crying the moment he declared he wouldn't return back to Korea anytime soon.From now on,he'd continue studying in USA-so dad should arrange that.

 

His parents were not against foreign study-but Chanyeol's condition worried them.He even looked kind of drunk.Chanye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter