Arch enemies

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The first time she saw him-he was walking along the school corridor alone. And she thought he was too handsome to be real! Must be full of plastic surgeries!

The second time she saw him-he was eating lunch alone,in a corner of the cafeteria. And she thought he was too moody to have any friends at all. 

The third time she saw him-he was standing in the rooftop,looking straight in the sky. And she thought he was into drugs. 

 

Her impression was never good on him. Until the day she actually heard his voice. 

 

"What're you all doing to her? " the closed room boomed with his deep voice, and the other girls were startled.Lee Sera was bullied in her High school.

"Sunba-" Those girls were beyond surprised.

"Leave her alone.And don't try to do this again! I'll keep my eyes on you all!" Kris Wu was always this very meticulous,short in speech-yet deep in meaning.

The girls hesitated a bit at first.Soon they left her crying on the floor checking Kris' deathly glare.Sera at first didn't have the gut to look back at the tall boy.She was still sobbing.

So unlike his usual self,Kris Wu-the boy of thirteen approached to a girl-the whimperiing weak girl.The girl who came into his vision for a couple of times already.

"Come on,they're all gone! Let's go! Did you have your lunch?" The moment he smiled reassuringly at her,taking her backpack in his own back-Sera's world changed.

Because she thought Kris Wu-the mysterious boy of the school was in love with her! Otherwise why'd he help her like this?!

 

And she was wrong!

Kris Wu was not in love with her,or with any other girls!!!

 

Sera didn't realise that at the very beginning.Heck,she didn't even realise her complicated feelings for him until the day she saw some girls approaching Kris Wu for who knows what reason! That scene stung her,like never before.And no mater how hard she tried-it bothered her to no end.

And she knew she didn't loathe Kris Wu anymore.

She first realised it might be her innocent thirteen years old baby crush when her tiny heart started beating fast as he nicely asked her how was the day and if the girls were still disturbing her.She stuttered trying to reply,it never happened before.Nevertheless it wasn't bad that much.

Because seeing her stuttering,Kris lovingly ruffled her hair.And she knew she loved this boy.

But she never approached him.She had some background check on this boy,thanks to her talkative friends! Kris was mysterious-just like her he was also from South Korea.Just like her,he was in China with his family and just like her-he may return back anytime soon.

But unlike her,Kris Wu was not a scholarship student.Means he was extremely rich,chaebol must he be-otherwise no one can get admitted in a school like that without scholarship! Contradictory to his very middle-class look.

Yes,Kris had always that very casual,middle class appearance-it was not normal for a boy who would come into the school daily riding a Rolls Royce!

And Sera knew Kris was trying to hide his true color-that made her hide her romantic feelings as well.

Chaebols are scary-she knew quite well.

 

So at the age of fifteen-she started dating Xiu Ling-another basketball player,tall and handsome.Just like Kris Wu.

Kris was the basketball team captain.So she tried to be cheerleader once.Failed.

Wu was seventeen then,still single as ever.That relation of her lasted only two months-because Kris was vanished in air suddenly and Sera started crying helpless in a coffee shop in the middle of her date,hearing the news.Clueless boyfriend of her didn't understand,untill she finally opened up about her feelings for Kris.

Obviously that hurt boyfriend of her broke up immediately.

 

And so when Kris returned back to school-she decided to confess.

And she did.With red rose and chocolate.

And Kris Wu politely rejected her and her rose,and the chocolates.

She wasn't surprised at all.

 

Months later,she proposed him again.And got rejected again.

A year later,she confessed for the third time.It was another no from him.

By the time Sera was seventeen and he was nineteen-she already proposed him for six times!

All were no-thanks to Kris.

Also,by this time-everyone in their school got to know about this infamous love of her,for him.

Sera was still the same headstrong-she'd have him no matter what! Almost like a stalker,she followed him everywhere.

Kris were never brassy on her,he was just-not interested.He doted on her,like a little girl.All those tittle-tattle and whispers and complex situation-Kris was always more than affectionate towards little Sera.

 

 

It caused more rumors about them,and gave Sera the undying hope!

 

♦♦♦

 

It you think Kris was an insensitive boy-you are so wrong! Just like any other teenage boys-he had his childhood crushes,he had his dark fantasies! Just like any other boys,his broad,long arms itched to hold some petite girl,to buy gifts for her.He wanted to love,to be loved.

An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter