Cold winter breeze

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The world of adult people are sometimes unnecessarily ridiculous and stupid.

And silent.

Sadly,only a few of them can let their heart out,to speak out what their heart really want.When it's really needed.

The rest-well they remain silent as ever even when all their dreams started crushing in front of them.

 

Sadly again-Park Sera was one from the second group.She knew her life was turning upside down again-this time it'd hurt even more.She knew may be this was her last chance.

Still she remained quiet.

 

 

The drive back to their home was quieter than ever.Chanyeol was fuming inside-it was not hard for her to see how forcefully he was grabbing the steering wheel,all his knuckles turned white.And even inside the car A/C-he was sweating.

She turned her gaze away outside the window.

You shouldn't keep staring at your husband who soon will be turned into a stranger.

 

 

 

Chanyeol was feeling nothing.Literally nothing.The fear of Kris coming back and making everything a mess for him-the tension jolted him out of his dreamland.

And then Sera asked for a divorce.

And his mind was not working anymore.

So he was just driving,driving and driving.And he didn't want it to end.

 

Because he knew when the car would stop-she'd be out of it.May be out of his life as well.

He wish he could run away with her instead.To somewhere outside this critical world.Alas,so many things Park Chanyeol wants to do.

In the end,he can't do a thing.

 

 

"We're here!" The ice cold silence finally got a break as he spoke.

And Chanyeol's voice was colder.

 

Staring at him for a while,Sera released a sigh before getting out.What hurt her the most was-Chanyeol didn't even try to protest.Instead he just put blame on her.

And then he agreed on divorcing her.

 

Because the wind was blowing mercilessly,the long standing tear in her eyes finally met her cheeks.Sera stared at her husband.

"I'll stay outside tonight" Was all Chanyeol said before starting his car engine.

And Sera saw her husband leaving her.

 

 

Byun Baekhyun was surprised seeing a very drunk Chanyeol at his doorstep in the very very late night.

"She's............leaving meh!'' Chanyeol slurred before he fainted.

 

 

 

 

Sera's husband didn't return back home the next day.And the day after that.She phoned him-it was switched off.

Chanyeol's father informed the whole family that night that he was staying with Baekhyun and he was fine.

Fiona turned almost crazy for her daddy.She'd cry the whole day.

 

Sera remained indifferent.It hurt even more than what she imagined.

 

 

Three days later he returned back home-acting as if nothing ever happened.He talked with everyone,then he smiled,then he joked, then he drank coffee with the rest of the family.

And then finally he looked at her "Sera,honey how're you? I missed you!"

And walking a few meters,he came closer.

And before Sera could know what is what,his arms were in her waist and he pulled her closer.And the next moment-he kissed her.In front of all his family member.

She blinked again and again.What is happening?!

 

 

"Awwww.........." Sera could hear others cooing them.She blushed profusely.

 

 

 

 

 

"You're losing your chance Yeol..........." Baekhyun frowned staring outside "Things are going totally out of your hand..............Kris also decided to return next month.I don't see anything good happening!!''

Chanyeol sighed.He couldn't reply.

Because he was already too tired.And defeated.

"You worked so hard for everything......and now they're crumbling down.................Just!" Baekhyun frowned again "Tell me exactly what happened that night!!"

Biting lips and sighing Chanyeol explained his friend everything he knew.

Baekhyun's frown turned deeper as he listened to the whole story.

 

"You do two things Yeol-first take a good rest at my place.Forget whatever bull happened that night.Then you return back home and tell her you don't want to divorce her...................................And secondly-immediately stop contacting Minah.Don't keep any contact with her at all!"

"But Minah-"

"I'll talk with her and take care of her.............." Baekhyun's voice was soft yet firm,and Chanyeol knew he was angry "First you save you family.Minah is not your responsibilty."

 

 

The moment they entered their suite (their bedroom to be exact)-without wasting a word Chanyeol rushed to the washroom.

Sera sighed.Like she said before-Chanyeol is really a good actor.

It was all an act in front of their family.

 

Sera was angry.And sad and whatever!!! Since that night-she was beyond troubled that she might turn into a psycho anytime soon.In the spur of a moment-she said something she never wanted and to her surprise he agreed to it and then there comes this gruesome silence!! No contact with each other.

Sera can't live with an unresolved issue like this.She needed to talk with him.

But she knew she wouldn't.She never could before-then why this time would be an exception?

 

 

"I don't want to divorce you.........I won't divorce you!!....................I don't want to divorce you.........I won't divorce you!!...................I don't want to divorce you.........I won't divorce you!!.........................I don't want to divorce you.........I won't divorce you!!..............I can't divorce you Sera...........And it's because I love you." Chanyeol memorised as if he just recited a poem.Then taking a nervous deep breath-he came out of the washroom.

There he'll stand in front of her and say what is needed to say!!

 

 

There Park Chanyeol came out of the washroom and stood in front of her.

And his feet started shaking!

 

 

And with shaky feet,he ran to his daughter's crib before facing her.Chanyeol missed Fiona as much as he missed her!!

Fiona was sleeping peacefully there.Daddy Chanyeol pouted seeing his sleeping daughter.He wanted to see her smile,he wanted to hold her,hug her,kiss her and then play with her.He wanted his baby daughter trying to put her finger in his nose!

 

 

He smiled seeing Fiona again.He won't let anyone take this bundle of joy away from him. 

 

 

 

Speaking of that,Chanyeol finally realised someone was then digging holes in his back with fire red eyes.

Gulping he turned around and faced her.Ahh there she is-the queen of his heart.Now fuming with anger.

More gulping he stood in front of her and faced her.His eyes met hers-wait!!

There Chanyeol couldn't find any anger.Only longing.And something he'd never find out.

 

Sera stared at her husband with all the love and longing she had for him.And it weighed more than the rest of the world.....

 

 

 

Why doesn't he understand?!

 

 

 

Say it,say it,say it!!

 

Chanyeol internally prayed to the Lord,then he revised in his mind.I don't want to divorce you............I won't divorce you...........I love you!!

"I realised............" His deep voice took her back to the reality.Sera also noticed that Chanyeol was only an inch away from her.

I don't want to divorce you........I won't divorce you.............I love you! "I realised..........We shouldn't divorce........" Chanyeol spoke his mind.

Sera blinked,before releasing the breath she was holding for more than a minute.

The breath of relief.

"We shouldn't divorce because it's not good for Fiona's future." Yes,Sera's husband Chanyeol was actually a chicken heart who couldn't even say what he really wanted to say "Divorced parents shouldn't be good for Fiona......So we won't divorce...............yeah like that.........yeah!" He gulped.

Silence

 

 

Sometimes relief can come with utter bitterness,Sera realised.

 

"So it's all about Fiona?" She whispered.

"Eh?" Chanyeol couldn't hear what she said.

"Can you leave this room please?!" Sera tried hard not to shout.

"Eh? But it's night...........where shall I go?! I need to sleep!"

That's it?! So it's all about sleep?!"Go sleep in your dressing room.It's big enough!"

"Eh?"

"Can you please............." Sera almost cried "Leave me alone,please?!"

 

 

 

There's a problem of Park Chanyeol.Regarding his lifelong crush,now his wife Park Sera.

He loves her.That epic crazy kind of love.That selfish,destructive type of love.That childish type of love.Then those warm,subtle type of love.And then those blind,pure,sacrificing type of love.He had it all for Sera.

But then he didn't understand her,at all.He couldn't read her mind.Not at all.

 

 

So he couldn't even know why there were tears in her eyes when she spoke.And when Park Sera actually longed for his warm hug,his loving words-Chanyeol instead gave her the space.

He simply left the room as she said.

 

 

 

Because Sera too never really understood this outstanding man named Park Chanyeol-the self described villain,who once was the purest among all,who once turned something really disturbing because he lost his only love,who once returned back from the grip of dark life only to stay close to her,who can smirk at her,who can mock at her and then who can protect her from everything bad.....................who is the strongest man Sera has ever seen-is actually a lovesick puppy.The puppy who lost his home once.And when he tried everything and finally got it back-he couldn't even express how much this home means to him.

Never in his life,Chanyeol actually could show Sera what he truly felt for her.

Sera too,couldn't read his mind.Never.

 

 

 

 

 

Love comes in all forms-warm,pure,innocent,selfish,crazy,destrustive and blind.

Park Chanyeol and Park Sera's love was the last type.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~♦♦♦♦♦~

 

Because Sera was really angry,she started misbehaving with him.Every now and then.Whenever there were no one surrounding them.

Hurt,ignored and being scolded-Chanyeol would keep hugging his daughter,pouting.Still hurting.

 

Because Sera realised that it's all about Fiona-she actually sometimes got jealous of her own daugther.

Scratch that,nowadays she is always jealous of her daughter. Because she saw it many times how her scolding never really affected her husband-who carelessly kept playing with Fiona!

Unbelievable!!

 

 

"Don't!" One fine morning Sera suddenly screamed,making Chanyeol startled "Don't touch my daughter!"

Chanyeol flinched "Wh-what're you talking about?!"

"I said it right!" Angry Sera rushed to them and snatched her daughter away from him,Fiona started crying "Don't touch my daughter!"

"But Fiona is my daughter too!!'' Chanyeol innocently re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter