Can't lose it anymore

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Taeyeon was waiting for him eagerly.

And Kris entered the private dinner room with stony face.

 

"You can order anything you like,I don't feel like eating." He didn't even find it necessary to put a fake smile in his face on their first date night.

Kim Taeyeon frowned seeing that "Are you by chance...........constipated or something?"

"Let's just put aside stupid formalities and joke,miss Kim." Kris looked straight at her and powerful heiress Taeyeon almost gulped "Let's get honest to each other...........I know all about you Kim Tayeon."

Now Taeyeon really gulped "Like?"

"Like you're an adulterer.And the victim is your own sister..........Your boyfriend is your own brother-in-law! You often go to Vegas with him for secret pleasure."

Silence 

Taeyeon observed Kris with narrow eyes as he took the water glass from the table.

"Don't worry,I'm not the epitome of conscience as well.I cheated my girlfriend too sometimes.And I don't need your loyalty as a wife.You can continue that love of yours after our marriage." Kris smiled looking at her "I'll be your cover for that sin-as long as you want...............In return I want something else."

Taeyeon pursed her lips in question "What is it?"

Silence

"I need Daebak-the whole of it........Help me get it..........Help me shut Park Chanyeol down."

"That legitimate one? Shut him down?.................Like killing him or sending him to exile or what?"

The idea of killing Chanyeol sent an adrenaline rush through his body.In panic and fear and..............excitement.

"I don't know..........That's upto you miss Kim..........I just want you to get rid of him! I want Daebak."

And Taeyeon clicked her tongue "You know what Kris Wu? I like you!!"

"Hahaha I like you too!" Kris found the whole thing amusing.

"Then..........shall we make a toast on us?" Taeyeon smirked taking the champagne glass from table.

"We shall,just before one more condition.''

The smile on Taeyeon's face disappeared,as frown was replaced.

 

 

 

"I'd like to keep a handful of mistresses for myself.You can't say a thing about that." Sera's face crossed his mind as Kris stated.

Silence

Taeyeon smirked again.This boy Kris-is a talented one "Then........it's a deal Wu!"

"Deal!"

 

~♦♦♦♦♦♦~

 

"Sorry,Minah I can't make it today.............Please forgive me"

The text was sent.Chanyeol released a deep sigh.

 

When Sera finally came out with trembling feet,Chanyeol didn't even try to make his gaze softer.

It shivered her "Oppa,you're piercing me with your eyes."

"Yes,I'm" He leaned on his office table,still looking at her.

"Why?" Sera almost pouted complaining.

And it fluttered his heart.Because even when you cry your heart out,you look beautiful "Because you look awful!"

"Oppa you're a bit too honest!!"

"Wrong!" Chanyeol smirked "I've never been honest with you in my life! What're you talking about? Now let's go!"

"Then why don't you just try to get honest with me from now on?" Chanyeol started walking,Sera's question made him stop.

 

Without a choice,he looked back at her "If I get honest with you-it'll hurt you Sera..............And I-"

"You don't want to hurt me,I know!" Sera didn't make any move "But your lies hurt me the most!"

Chanyeol couldn't even find what to say.Sera never said something to him like this before.He even forgot to react.

So he kept staring at her in surprise.

Sera started him back.She didn't know why-since Chanyeol came for her rescue,she didn't feel so scared like before.

 

This battle of staring between them lasted for a while,until Sera gave it a break "Oppa,thanks for everything.It really meant a lot to me...........But you don't need to go there!"

And his face fell  "And I was thinking why this drama queen is making this much drama?! Tch! Sera,you're too stupid for your own good! Now let's go!" And tried to pull her towards the door.

She stopped him "Oppa,you don't even know what you're trying to do!!"

"And who told you so? Am I an imbecile or something?" Chanyeol frowned.

"Oppa,if you go there-it means you're the father of my child!!!"

And involuntarily Chanyeol's grip loosened on her.Sera quickly pulled her hand back.

 

"Tell me a thing Sera........" And after a while Chanyeol went closer,closer to her and lifted her chin up,eventually crossing her personal space.

Sera shivered as his warm breath hit her skin,for the first time in years "What?"

"Will the Kris come tonight for your rescue?"

And Sera hitched in her breath,couldn't reply.

Chanyeol wasn't moved by it "Won't your parents disown you unless you bring the boy who ruined you?"

A tear escaped her eyes as Chanyeol tucked her hair strands behind.

"Then Sera,starting today-you'll do exactly what I tell you to......................I'm sorry.I let you play with your life in the first place................I let you jump on the fire.I'm sorry.Let me rectify my mistake in slightest amount............Please."

How did he let her play-question arised in her mind.But Sera couldn't move.His stature was too intimating.

Her sad,hopeless face made Chanyeol angry.He felt like smashing everything into pieces.

He felt like tearing Kris into parts.

He can do that later "Now let's go Sera........We're getting late.And you told me to be honest...........So,I don't know how but you look so beautiful tonight."

And Sera might be wrong but when she looked at him surprised-she saw Chanyeol's ears turning all red.

 

Why so?

 

♦♦

 

"Good evening,father.It was my long time wish to meet you.I'm really sorry for the incident that happened to you.........But don't worry-things will be fine soon.'' Chanyeol was actually in daze the whole time before standing straight in front of her father's bed.

He suddenly realised that his feet was shaking on the ground and the moment he offered the flower bouquet to her father (the one he originally bought for Minah)-his hands started trembling too.

And seeing that,Sera couldn't held her laughter back.Chanyeol gave her a death glare.

And before he could finish the glare,the bouquet was abruptly used to beat him hard,by her dad.

"A.a.a......father....I'm sorry,I'm really sorry........Please,I'm sorry!" Chanyeol begged astonishing how this old man managed to have this much strength after having two consequent .

"You !! How dare you knocked my daugther down like that?!" 

Chanyeol gulped.

 

Then what would happen if he was in good health?

Well,let's not think about that!

 

 

Her dad continued hitting the helpless Chanyeol,and Sera couldn't take it anymore "Enough dad enough!! Is this how you should treat my boyfriend?! Just leave him!"

Dad didn't listen.Luckily her mother returned back to the cabin right then "Yobo,leave him to me.I need to talk to this !"

 

As the bouquet finally left his shoulder-Chanyeol knew an worse type of storm was coming towards him.

Since her mother didn't look friendly at all.

 

"You m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter