Vacancy for messy people

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Call me crazy, maybe I'm insanely 
Out of my mind but it'll never phase me 
If I have to, I'm not afraid to 
Save my heart for you 

I'm a rebel even if it's trouble 
I'ma pull you out from the rubble 
If I have to, I'm not afraid to 
Save my heart for you 

Tell me I'm wrong 
Turn around and run 
Still I'm gonna save my heart for you 

 

................Now Playing -Save my heart by Jason Reeves!!!

 

 

It never happened before.

Sera ignoring Kris' call-it never really happened before!!!

 

 

He couldn't believe what he just experienced.May be he was a bit too harsh with her earlier in the evening.That doesn't explain the avoidance of all the calls like that.Lee Sera-his seven years long girlfriend,the once teenage dreamy girl who dedicated her entire life on charismatic Kris Wu-can never really ignore his call.

 

Unless someone somehow influenced her so.

Who can it be?!

 

The frown in Kris' forehead turned deep to deeper.Sera was acting like a helpless pup while begging him to save her face just hours ago.

He left her there broken,she was crying out his name aloud when he left the compound.Now she isn't taking his call.This is insane.

Irritated,Kris phoned his personal guard Tao.

 

 

"Lee Sera,I need information regarding her.Whom is accompanying her nowadays,with whom she's contacting recently...........and specially if there's someone who's with her right now-inform me.Also dig out where she's staying currently."

 

♦♦♦

 

"This is insane..........." The night seemed like a nightmare to Chanyeol.He couldn't sleep for a blink.

Last night-he hoped it to be a nightmare.He hoped that she wouldn't be there in his bedroom in the morning.

"No,no,no.....this can't be..........." He murmured sitting down abruptly  "Sera is Wu's girl.............she's bearing his child! I've got NOTHING to do with her...The child is Wu's for crying out loud!!..........Besides,there's Minah.........yeah,Minah-Minah is my girl............she is my girlfriend!! We're dating.I can't........I just can't marry Sera............I'll marry Minah-yeah I'll marry Minah and we'll have kids...................God we even had already!!.....................How could I do something stupid like that?! Sera is nobody!! She's my past that doesn't exist anymore!!" Determined,he stood up "I'll go and tell her that I can't do this! Yes,I can't...........I've my own life and it's complete,there's no way I'm gonna mess it up! There's no space for her there...............No,I won't!! Sera I'm sorry but I can't do this!!'' Murmuring Chanyeol headed towards the bedroom where she was staying.

 

"Yes,Park Chanyeol.Just go and tell her!!'' Exhaling a deep breath,he opened the door.

And found her sobbing.Dark eyes full of pain and disbelief.Sera was so devastated.As time went by,she knew what actually happened.

The person whom she trusted the most with her life-betrayed her in the most savage way possible.

 

And Chanyeol forgot everrything else.He was wrong.All the spaces in his heart-were vacant only to have her.

 

Sera was submerged in her own thoughts that she didn't even hear the cracking sound of opening the door.Chanyeol observed her carefully.

Nobody knows,but his own life was turned upside down yesterday as well.

 

 

 

Chanyeol had it all-looks,brain and money.His life was perfect.

And he recklessly played with that once perfect life,made it a mess-only to make her happy.The only reason he flew off to abroad was her happiness.Over the past seven years he really wanted Kris and Sera to split up.He wanted her for his own.

But.......he never really wanted her to get hurt.

 

And Sera is now hurt.

Kris ruined everything.

He'll have to pay for that.

 

 

 

"Sera?" Putting a fake smile in front of her was difficult.But Chanyeol managed that.

She was startled.How,when the night was gone-she didn't know "Oppa.........."

"Good morning beautiful!! Did you sleep well? Was it suffocating in my room?" Smiling Chanyeol came towards her.

"No,no........I slept well." Wiping off her tears carefully,she tried to smile "But I guess you couldn't sleep in that couch with this giant body of yours!!"

"No,I did! I did sleep well" Chanyeol lied smiling.

"Why're you here oppa?"

I'm here to tell you that I can't do this! "I'm here to tell you to get fresh.I'm making the breakfast......Also I need to go out for a while.Can you stay here alone just for a few hours? Will you take care of yourself by then?"

"You must be............You've got office after all............I forgot!" Sera bitterly smiled.

"It's sunday you moron!" Chanyeol mocked her opening the curtain.Bright sunlight immediately took over the room.

She blinked in sudden light "Then where're you going?"

"I've got a thing to do.........." Chanyeol returned back to her.

And she smiled bitterly.

 

"Why're you smiling like a deadman?!'' Chanyeol frowned looking at her "Are you dead already? Am I hallucinating?!"

"Oppa............." She looked at his tall figure.

"Mmm?"

"You're leaving me,right? You won't come back.You'll fly off.....................I know....................."

 

 

For a moment,Park Chanyeol didn't know what do to.

Lucky,it was only for a moment.

 

 

"Can I tell you another truth?..........You're my dead end Sera.......How can I leave you? It's just,I got an appointment.Don't worry.I'll be back within.....Ummm-three hours?"

"Oooh.............." She pursed her lips.

"Now go get fresh!! Geez,how could you sleep with your makeups on?!" He joked patting her shoulder "Go go go!! You look like a mess!!''

"What to do?" She sighed standing up from bed "I'm actually a mess."

 

Chanyeol saw her walking away from behind "Then you're the most beautiful mess I've ever seen..............And I like mess...........Because I'm a mess too!"

 

Sera turned back realising what he just said.But Chanyeol already left the room.

 

He is such a flirt.............

 

She sighed locking the bathroom door. 

 

 

"How's it?" Chanyeol asked her to lighten up the situation.

''What?" She took a bite of the sandwich.

"The breakfast..........how is it?"

"Are you that much desperate to get praised?" Sera didn't look very enthusiastic.

And so he made a fake pout "Sera,I'm trying reallyyyy hard to make you feel light,but you're still.....can't you see?"

"And oppa........" Sera replied back "Do you even know why am I this grumpy?"

Silence

Chanyeol was about to say,but she spoke even bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter