You made me who I am!

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Listen my son,I'm repeating this again........As my only child-you may think it's a given that you'll get Daebak when I'll retire,but I'm warning you son-there's an evil step-brother of mine.Always jealous of my belongings..................He is preparing his son to overthrow you.So,son you should be careful." Dad finally stopped for taking a bite of his food.

 

Chanyeol sighed in relief.At least now he can have his breakfast in peace.

 

"You father is right Chan,I know you love studying.........But aside from that,please prepare yourself for real life as well...........We won't be here for you for forever and you'll have to face your cousin alone!" And Chanyeol was wrong.Mom started as dad stopped.

Trying to eat fast,Chanyeol hiccuped.This the the worst part of his day-breakfast with his enitre family-mom dad and grandma.

 

During this time his parents,sometimes grandmother give him some life lesson-and they are lame as f***!!

 

Seeing her hiccuping grandson,Madam Park realised they were getting overboard with her beloved Chan.So she interferred "No more talking during breakfast! Let's eat silently!"

 

And with the corner of eyes,Chanyeol thanked her grandma.

 

Grandma Park was always warm to her Chan,unlike her usual harsh self.So Chanyeol knew quite well how hurt,broken and empty his grandpa was deep inside.

 

"What hurt me the most is-he would always cheat on me....Then I'd cry and he'd ask for forgiveness.Then I'd forgive,for I loved him so much!..........and a week later,your grandpa would cheat on me again!.................But I could never leave him Chan.Because I loved him!"

So Park Chanyeol was angry on his grandpa as well.For hurting grandma.

Besides he also knew the meaning of true love.

 

One fine day,he'll fall in love with a girl.And he'd love her with all his heart and soul.

 

 

"Mom,we need to teach him about real lif-"

"Enough Yoohun,just eat quietly!" Grumpy grandma is the best,sometimes!

 

All along,Park Chanyeol's life was like that.Whenever they'd have some free time-they'd warn him of his cousin-the cousin he never saw since he was born.

That cousin would take everything away from him.

 

Obviously Chanyeol didn't believe this joke.Cousins are to be best friends,not enemies!

 

And so dorky,goofy,nerdy Chanyeol was electrified seeing his Kris hyung for the first time in life in the party!

 

Kris hyung is amazing!!

 

 

 

''Don't get too cozy with Yoohun's son.Don't you dare forget you need to push him down if you really want Daebak!......He's just an enemy-the worst type of,got it?! We need to act friendly,but don't really get friendly-simple as that!"

''Yes,dad.I'm well aware of that,and I'm not attached to him at all! That boy is just-too annoying and clumsy! Always hanging around me like a fool!!" Kris politely bowed while saying.

 

 

And that was the moment Chanyeol realised that all these times that his family was warning him of Wu's ill motive to-they were completely legit! Kris Wu,his awesome older cousin considered him nothing but an enemy! A stupid enemy!

It hurts beyond words.If Chanyeol would ever know that going to the hotel washroom at that moment would make him hear that horrible truth-he'd never go there!

 

♦♦♦

 

Since the beginning,Chanyeol hated being a chaebol heir to the core.He was a perfet heir though-excellent result and outstanding manner! His parents and grandma were so proud of him!

 

But Chanyeol hated that!

 

He was carefree-he wanted to prove himself in every possible way,and being an heir it was almost impossible.He was a school prodigy-the first boy and class president from the very beginning-with record highest marks in almost every class! Everyone in Daebak High was afraid of him-including the principal,since they knew Chanyeol was the sole legitimate heir,madam Park's apple of eye ! But Chanyeol hated that.He just wanted to be an ordinary student-with excellent result of course! And he made it-without any help or influence.That was praised but he didn't wanted praise,for he studied and worked only for his self-satisfaction.

At the end-Chanyeol's school record and good manner made him nothing but a mere perfect heir.That was the time he was informed he really didn't need to study that hard.

It angered him.He hated being a chaebol heir particularly since then! What's the use of that much money? You need only a bucks to survive!

 

Aside from studies-Chanyeol was a lonely boy both in school and home.He didn't have much friends aside Byun Baekhyun,and there were no one for him to accompany at home-all were busy working and partying outside.Old butlers were not very comfortable companion and he'd prefer loneliness to them.....When studies were finished and there was nothing much to do-staring at the sky he'd make wishes.

The brace-teethed,acne skinned messy haired ugly Chanyeol would dream of a middle class life-where parents and sometimes grandma wouldn't lecture him everyday about his future duties.Where no one would warn him about his future enemies-the enemies that were made even before he was born! Where excellence in studies would mean much more than just showing off!

Chanyeol was like that,before meeting Kris.

 

 

Also Chanyeol wished to have an elder brother-the brother who'd protect him,care for him.

And he thought it was Kris Wu.

He was wrong.

 

♦♦♦

 

He was still somehow hopeful after hearing their converstaion.May be Kris hyung was just-lying to his father to cover up!

 

So two days later,when Kris finally warned him of himself before leaving-Chanyeol was shattered.

So it was not a lie.

 

And right at that moment,Chanyeol too started considering Kris as an enemy,The enemy who would try to take everything away from him.

But no,Park Chanyeol wouldn't let it be.He wasn't weak-unlike people's assumption!!

He threatened Kris,and saw how Kris was shivered hearing his statement.It amused Chanyeol.He felt good.

 

 

Park Chanyeol was a predator inside,he himself didn't even know!

His once beloved cousin Kris just unleashed it!

 

♦♦♦

 

Chanyeol was just too poignant when he pressurized his dad for bringing Kris back to Korea-for he knew Kris would just wait for the right time to stab on his chest.It hurt him.

It also ignited him.

 

Aside from this pessimistic change,he was still the same goofy class president of his class.By the time Kris arrived South Korea and became his classmate-Chanyeol was already a university freshman.Braces were gone,and his striking features started blooming.Girls started eyeing him every now and then-but none of them made any move.For Chanyeol had a very notable history regarding girls.

 

When he was sixteen,still unappealing-trembling he asked one of his classmates for a date.The shy girl couldn't understand what to say at first.

She might say yes,Chanyeol was a nice boy,looks were not that much of a problem! But problem was-bizarre classmates spread the news of them getting caught in a motel doing illegal things in their date.

 

They actually never went for a date!

 

That was it! Neither Chanyeol nor the girl talked to each other for once again! And Chanyeol,the poor boy started fearing girls like plague!

 

You see,this boy was unlucky even in his romantic life!

 

♦♦♦

 

When Kris joined as a classmate in Daebak University-Chanyeol was in a mutual term with him.Neither of them talked to each other-unless student president plus class monitor Park needed to inform student plus basketball team vice-captain Wu of the next class assessment.He'd phone Kris,and the conversation would be on point-no greetings,no off topic! Just the information to be shared.

 

Kris was slightly relieved Chanyeol not being hostile with him.He knew if Chanyeol wanted-he could easily make his versity life a hell.

 

Chanyeol had as much as influence in Daebak University as he had in Daebak High!

 

♦♦♦

 

Chanyeol however,actually didn't have time to bother about Kris! Vexed about the upcoming battle between them-Chanyeol decided to enjoy his versity life at the fullest-before turning into a brute!

So he started doing things of his choice-playing guiter for free at a music cafe,rescuing lost pets,volunteer for free food,free babysitting at day care centers,tutoring juniors for TOEIC test and so on.

 

Being a recod 980 holder in TOEIC,Chanyeol was exceptionaly phenomenal among all his juniors.It was a bit tiring tutoring almost every week-but he couldn't say no to them.

 

There he met her,for the first time.

 

♦♦♦♦♦

 

"Err.......Good morning sunbaenim,I'm Lee Sera,your dongseng Lee Hyukyung's cousin.I heard a lot about you from him..............Sunbaenim,I really need to have a gold TOEIC score for my versity admission.Will you help me sunbaenim,please?!"

 

As much as heart fluttering the girl's presence was in front of him-our nerdy Chanyeol actually became speechless feeling her presence.A girl was talking to him! Even when he's the class president-Chanyeol would transfer information to girls via his playful friend Baekhyun! His interaction with girls was upto that level!

 

The girl waited eagerly for his response,from seconds to minutes.And finally,when Sera realised the boy sitting in front was a halfwit actually,s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter