The Villains

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And I will stay up through the night
And let's be clear, won't close my eyes
And I know that I can survive
I'll walk through fire to save my life

And I want it, I want my life so bad
I'm doing everything I can
Then another one bites the dust
 

It's hard to lose a chosen one
 

 

Now playing-Elastic heart by Sia

 

 

Since his birth,Kris never really had a normal life like normal people.

 

His real mom was discarded as soon as she gave birth to him.His dad,vexed in anger and vengeance-made sure that Kris would never have any strings attached anywhere.He was his dad's weapon to destroy Parks'-that was his only job,his only purpose in life.A total dad's pawn he was.

All along,Kris was treated beyond harshly by everyone surrounding him.No love,no care,no sympathy for Kris Wu.

When he grew up-he was treated as an appendage by people.Daebak group has a very qualified heir named Park Chanyeol-Kris Wu is just as unnecessary reserve.Park Chanyeol will have it all.Kris will have nothing.

Even with all the perfection of the world-his life was like that.It's bitter,but the fact is no one ever treated this poor soul as a human.Even when he joined Daebak in absence of Chanyeol-everyone directly or indirectly disparaged him.His qualification,his devotion,his sincerely were never actually counted.And he was replaced as soon as Chanyeol returned back.

To everyone in this world Kris was like that.Only exception was her-Lee Sera.She loved him for who he was.Sera loved him even when she didn't know Kris' real identity.She was never a money-hunker.The only thing she wanted from him was love and care.

She was the only human who chose him over Chanyeol.

 

That's why it hurts the most.Sera can never choose Chanyeol over him.

But a few minutes ago-she just did so!!

 

Blinking non-stop,Kris heard them talking in Chanyeol's kitchen.They seemed pretty comfortable to each other. 

The place was suffocating.He soon left it.

 

 

Chanyeol took a long,a very long breath the moment he realised Kris left his place.Sera was serving him food.

 

 

"So.........." Chanyeol thought before starting "What was that?"

"What?"

"You said Kris to off!!" He blinked in disbelief.

"Why,are you jealous that I didn't say you that?" Sera seemed indifferent after the whole incident.She must be made of steel!

This girl Sera-sure had a sharp tongue,Chanyeol thought.He was about to ask something again,but couldn't.

"Stop talking gibberish and just eat!"

"You're too rude to me today Sera........What did I do wrong?" Chanyeol pouted.

Sera didn't reply.

 

And they started eating silently.

 

"Sera................" Chanyeol started again when the meal was almost over.

"Mmmmm?"

"You used me back there,right?"

"Sorry?" She frowned.

"You told him not to insult me,also I'm your....................it was because you wanted to show him off right?"

Silence

Sera went to the kitchen and became too busy on doing the dishes.

Chanyeol didn't like it at all "Will you please answer me Sera?!"

"You already made a prejudice regarding my act........So it's no use answering." She didn't even look at him while talking.

"Then correct me if I'm wrong about that!" He felt restless.

"I didn't say that you're wrong!" Sera left the kitchen finishing dishes.

"So I'm right,right?" Chanyeol felt a lump in his throat standing back there alone.

"I didn't say that you're right either.........." Sera went to the living.Chanyeol now followed her.

"Then what is it?!" He hissed.

"Did you go out to meet some girls this morning,oppa?" Sera asked Chanyeol turning on the TV.

"Yes,why?" He sat besides her.

"You used to hook up at night! Now you can't stop even in daylight!!...........Congratulation on taking the ertness to another level.........." She stood up,took another couch away from his "Now get out!"

"Sorry?" Chanyeol was astonished.

"I said get out of the house..............I can't stay in a house with you!"

"Then how'd you live together with me after our marriage?"

"Who says I'll marry a ert like you?"

"You told yourself in front of hyung............It's already decided!" Chanyeol was stubborn.

"Really?" She smirked.

"Yes! Really!!"

"About that..........." Sera's voice turned a bit softer "Let's have a contract marriage then.I'm a stupid,fallen pregnant mess and all I need is to manage my crazy family.Let's register the marriage and then divorce after the baby is born..............." She smiled bitterly "I'll never ever claim anything from this marriage and I'll forever be grateful to you.How's it?"

"It's like a pure crap!" Chanyeol snapped.Sera gasped "I'm not going on a contract with you! Why? Why do you want our marriage to end huh? So that you can go back to Kris?!"

"Then why? Why do you want to marry a pregnant girl like me huh? Whom you don't even love!! Answer me!" Sera was no less.

Chanyeol now gulped "Ahhh...........the weather is so cold today! So annoying!"

"Answer me Park Chanyeol!"

"Lee Sera used to call me oppa!'' Chanyeol sighed "Now she calls me by name!!

"Then you want me to continue calling you 'oppa' even after our marriage?"

"So now you agree on marrying me? Yay!"

"I didn't!"

"Liar...........You did! Just a while ago!" Chanyeol beamed.

"Did you really hook up with a girl today?" Sera couldn't hold it back anymore.

"What?!"

"And are you planning on continuing to hook up like before even after our marriage?!"

"Geez!! Do you think meeting a girl always means that I screw them?"

"Yes! For you-it's a damn 'yes'!"

"Then did I screw you ever?"

"You don't consider me a girl even!"

"Who told you so?" Chanyeol frowned.

"It's just so obvious!" Sera's face fell.

"No wonder I call you a moron.........." Chanyeol sighed "Anyway give me your hand."

"Why?" Sera abruptly hid her hands behind her back.

Chanyeol sighed "Because I'm gonna your hand! Happy now?" And he took her hand forefully and put a six-carat diamond ring on it.

Seeing it,Sera gasped.

"Perfect! Your reaction is perfect!" Chanyeol grinned sheepishly standing up after that "Also I combed my hair this morning.Remember you said before that if I propose a girl while my hair is combed up-she can never refuse me!! So you too can't refuse me yay!! And from now on you're my fiancée''

"What?!"

"And because you're my fiancée-don't you dare meet Kris Wu!" Turning back-Chanyeol warned her "Now I gotta sleep.I bought a futon today! See ya in the afternoon.And yeah-don't do anything stupid by this time!"

"What the-"

"Goodbye darling!" Sera couldn't finish as Chanyeol pecked on her cheek the next moment.

Her face turmed pale,she became a statue.

Seeing that,his face fell.Actually he couldn't resist back from kissing her for once.He managed to regain back soon "Omg! Look at you! As if you just saw a ghost!! So don't you dare argue with me!! Then this crap will happen to you again!"

Managing to say that hardly,Chanyeol hurriedly left the room-since his bitter face was about to get exposed.

By the time Chanyeol was not in the room anymore-Sera was fifty shades of red.

 

She didn't know why.

 

 

Sera smiled when she was with Chanyeol.Sadly,Chanyeol was not there for long.

 

So,someimes later she tried not to-but her bitter past started poking her again.

Years after years,she was with a man.She molded her life as to adjust with him.She couldn't imagine a life without Kris.

It'd be a lie if she says she never thought of another man during their relationship.But in the end-she always chose to stay by Kris.

In the end,staying with him was all that mattered.So it stings no matter how hard she tries to ignore.It hurts.Beyond words.

 

 

Lee Sera's child is about to come in the world without a father.

 

When Chanyeol woke up and came out with messy hair while rubbing eyes-he saw her lying on the couch,crying silently.

And for a moment-Chanyeol felt like smashing everything into pieces.

Slowly he went close to her and hugged her petite body carefully-without spending a word.

She still kept crying-a bit louder in his embrace.

 

 

"You don't need to hide.Cry as much as your heart wants.Cry and be light.Let it go Sera...........Just let it go"

Soon it was not so hurting as before for her.

 

~♦~

 

Just like that Chanyeol and Sera started living together.In a very awkward way.

 

Most of the time they'd be busy bickering each other for no reason.Chanyeol would be softer,but pregnant Sera was beyond bossy.Somedays she'd throw Chanyeol out of his own apartment with her very very angry threats.

So,Chanyeol was frequently seen roaming outside his apartment building pouting.

 

Their relationship was not like that always.They'd smile often as well.They'd pinch each other for their faults................Some rare days they'd even praise each other.With Sera at his home,Chanyeol became a routined person.He'd go office in time,and more to that-he'd never be late returning back home.He'd miss hanging out with his pals frequently-for Sera needed him the most.With time forwarding-Chanyeol started accompanying Sera to her check-ups,addressing himself as the baby's daddy.

 

This arrangement was actually awkward for Sera,but soon she got accustomed to it.Chanyeol was somehow an easygoing person.No matter how troublesome it was for him to imagine himself as the fake father of Kris' child-in front of her he'd act as if that's the most normal thing of the world!

In summery-Chanyeol and Sera really got along well.

 

And Chanyeol's grandma-Madam Park was soon aware of the presence of a pregnant girl in her grandson's house.It made her frown.When she came to know that the girl was Lee Sera-whom Chanyeol dated in university period,who is actually Chanyeol's personal secreta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter