Pain in the ***

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Winter in Seoul is always enthralling for her.Snowflakes are cold,yet they make her heart warm.She loves walking under sparkly snowflakes-holding his hand!

It's a seraphic feeling-nothing from the human world can replace that.

 

But today,snowflakes outside window is aching her heart.Kris is not with her.

He is now in mainland China-Chanyeol sent him there!

 

 

"Just tell me honestly........" The rough voice mixed with pure,innocent romance from the opposite side made Sera blushed "Are you really missing me babe?"

"And what made you doubt that I don't?" She was biting lips while replying.This always happens,his voice always makes the wonder running down her bones to muscles to the boiling veins.Only Kris can bring this to her.

''Huh.............about that.........." Kris paused for a while before continuing "I don't know..........that new boss of yours-people just say that he's quite a hottie! I saw girls swoon over him............and now that scene makes me worried!"

"Bruh!!" Se Ha scoffed in disbelieve "Hottie my foot! Never in my life I've encountered such a devil like him..................And babe you won't believe how hard it is to work under him!...........I can't believe he has turned into a monster like this!!"

"Hmmm......" Kris hummed in relief "Babe,I think he does that things to you because of me............I'm sorry my love! He's just......jealous of me babe.I'm sorry babe............"

"And don't be!" Sera chuckled "For you I can endure anything-even much more than that!"

 

Some of his friends always ask why so-and it is actually Lee Sera's subtle,wholesome devotion towards him that made Kris fall over her again and again.It''s odd-Kris Wu-the feeble  director of Daebak group,who struggles every second for the heirship-is to be in love with an ordinary girl like Lee Sera for seven long years already!

It's unwise,it's risky-one single mistake Kris Wu makes,and his step grandmother will be ready to overthrow him in a blink.Chanyeol will grin hiding behind her back.

Yet Kris Wu can't get over Sera-her love is that much immense.

 

"Kris,babe......" Sera's voice made him return back to the reality "I went to the doctor this morning......................."

"She said what Sera?" Kris asked in anticipation.

"She said that........" He could hear her depressive sigh "This time we can't get over it anymore.............It's already too late"

A lump formed in his throat in fear "Is that so?"

"Yes,babe................I'm sorry!"

 

Kris took a pause before starting "Hahahah don't be............It's not your fault,not our fault babe...........I'll try to find a solution babe!"

"But Kris......" Se Ha hesitatnly continued "It'll be a big problem once my family comes to know about that...................You know dad is in critical condition-and my family knows that I don't have any boyfriend!"

"Hmmm........." Kris hummed "That's a problem though.......................Don't worry babe,I'll find a solution for this!"

"You will?" Her voice rose in anticipation.

"Hahaha,yes I will" Kris chuckled again "You know why?"

"Why?"

"Because I'm your man...................And your man loves you a lot!!"

As Kris was in the opposite side of the phone-he faile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter