Push and pull

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cause when it all boils down at the end of the day 
It's what you do and say that makes you who you are 
Makes you think about, think about it doesn't it 
Sometimes all it takes is one voice 

Take what you want steal my pride 
Build me up or cut me down to size 
Shut me out but I'll just scream 
I'm only one voice in a million 

 

.........................Now playing-Strip me by Natasha Bedingfield

 

 

 

"Yeol,are you feeling sick?"

"You okay,Yeol?"

"If you continue on splashing water on your face like this-you'd catch cold.You really don't want that before your nupital night,do you?"

 

 

With that statement of Baekhyun,Chanyeol finally turned off the water tap-face and front now completely drenched in water.Nose all red.

Baekhyun sighed crossing arms in his chest,leaning against the door frame "What's bothering you,Yeol?"

Chanyeol inhaled a sharp breath "What did I just do Baek? Just what did I do?!"

"You just married the girl you loved all your life long!" Baekhyun mused.

And Chanyeol faced him,looking sad than ever "But she doesn't love me Baek............"

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at the taller "But you know what? It seemed quite the opposite in the alter."

Now Chanyeol frowned "How?"

"Honestly the way you abruptly left her there without even kissing her-Yeol,you should see her eyes then...........They were too hurt to be real at that moment...........I really felt bad for her.It was stupid of you to do something like that..................Everyone was watching and you disappointed her!"

That hurt Chanyeol "But she doesn't love me.She loves Kris hyung..................She'd just hate it if I'd kiss her! You people don't know!!"

"You sound really childish.Kris is just a past to her-they broke up months ago! She married you,not Kris!! He may be her past but you're her present,and her future...................Now you're her husband Yeol,you need to understand."

Chanyeol pouted "But she doesn't feel that way!"

"She sure does! She has to,she's a girl after all! You're too blind to notice that..........." Baekhyun patted his sad friend's shoulder.

Chanyeol's face immediately brightened up "You think that way? Honestly? Honestly you think like that?!"

"Mmmm.........." Baekhyun smiled "I think like that honestly.May be she's as naive as you and may be it'll take sometimes to tango.But don't give up on her Chanyeol,you two are meant to be together................After all,you did a lot just to have her by your side."

Did a lot to have her...................That sounded like a reminder.A very dark reminder of his misdeed.Chanyeol became tensed.

Baekhyun noticed that "Is there something bothering you Yeol?"

"Huh? Uh ...........Oh no,no......Nothing!" The nervousness in Chanyeol's voice was quite evident.Baekhyun furrowed his brows in suspicion.

 

But didn't say anything regarding his suspicions "Now let's go! It's been long already.Sera is there alone with all the guests......Besides you still haven't poured wine for your in laws............"

 

 

 

 

Sera was counting every minutes,every seconds.She was struggling to believe that this was the same person who was so warm and caring and protective to her all these times.

And also it was hard for her to believe how cold her man turned out to her right after the wedding vow.

Yeah,Park Chanyeol is now her man.Her husband.Though he seemed so unhappy about that.

 

Sera couldn't miss his nervous aura once Chanyeol returned back from Baekhyun's room.After all,she was actually waiting for him.

To be honest,her husband looked haggard.Wait,why is she implying the word 'husband' too much? Is she really that much desperate to own him? Must be because of her crazy pregnant hormones.

No other reasons!

 

Chanyeol felt the electricity running through his spine the moment his eyes met hers as he proceeds at her.The next moment he averted his gaze.

Sera sighed.He sure doesn't like her.Not at all.His eyes just said it all.She was just delusional all the times before.

She excused herself to the restroom in order to skip this awkward interaction with her husband.

 

Yeah,an uninterested husband.

 

  ♦

 

This hide and seek went on and on throughout the dinner time.Sera was adored by Chanyeol's grandma and mother and the rest.He sure had a nice family.

Chanyeol was about to get busy with his father-in-law about the highly sensitive international political crisis-had they not been called for the family photos.

Their families were happy.Chanyeol and Sera were awkward at first.Soon Chanyeol started smiling like a sheep.Sera followed him.

His hands were wrapped around her waist awkwardly,and she lied on his chest in the midst of their family members-smile on both of their faces.Oh so lovely!! Oh so lovely fake lovers they were.

They sure can act well.

 Sera sighed in his chest.Chanyeol got tensed a bit.

 

 

"No,no we're skipping the honeymoon part!" Chanyeol awkwardly smiled when only their close family members were left at the venue "Sera's health is now our first concern.We can't take risk with the baby!"

Sera looked at her husband who was showing off how caring he was to her.Liar.

 

 

Why should he go to a honeymoon with her? If she were Bang Minah-may be he'd die to go with her.

Speaking of her,she atteneded their ceremony.And Chanyeol was so happy to see her.He hugged her twice.He smiled with her.He sipped the champagne she offered him.

 

And Sera didn't like any of them.

 

 

"Ok,we understand.After all what'd you do in your honeymoon? You've already served the purpose of the honeymoon and all!" Chanyeol's grandma was all high with her mighty suggestive jokes throughout the night.Chanyeol's ears turned all red.Sera frowned seeing that.

 

Why? Does he feel ashamed of the idea of having a honeymoon with her that much?

 

Soon she started feeling sick.Chanyeol was feets away from her.If he were right by her side-who knows,may be she wouldn't feel like that.

 

"Okay,as you want to have some privacy,you two spend tonight at hotel.But tomorrow you two're moving in the mansion with us." Grandma ordered.

"But grandma-" Chanyeol was about to protest.

Grandma cut him off "No Chan,you need to listen to me this time.I accepted all you did...........you need to listen to me.You left home eight years ago and never returned back! You need to understand what we felt all these years,now it's time to come back.........I really want to play with your child........." And the old iron lady started sobbing.

Now Chanyeol really became dumbfound.Returning back to home wouldn't be so bad.But he really wants to develop his relationship with his wife Sera,the love of his life.So he needs privacy.They need to have privacy for everything! People may think they went all the way already,but the truth is-they even didn't start!! Chanyeol really needs to show her what she means to him!

 

Even if Sera doesn't love him-fine!! But Chanyeol would never stop trying.

But in a joint family with people all around them-it'd be barely possible.

 

Right then,Sera was thinking something really different.

 

So,if you stay outside you can play with that Minah and some other girls,like you used to be.Yeah,Park Chanyeol,just why'd you want to stay with your family?! You're a playboy after all!

 

Finally when his grandma didn't show any sign of stopping,Chanyeol agreed.He'd go there with his wife tomorrow-after packing up few things from their penthouse apartment.

Happy, finally his grandma spared them.

And they bid farewell to their family before heading towards their nupital suite.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter