Eclipse

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Isn't it strange?


That we're falling apart

From the day we started

Isn't it hard

Knowing these things are unspoken

We're born to be broken

 

 

 

Now Playing...........Fracture by Mortals

 

Six months later

 

 

In that warm,comfortable midsummer night,staring at his sleeping face-Sera felt like she had been inudated with overwhelming happiness. 

 

Last few months were like reverie to her.She was in daze of happiness.So beautiful,so loved her life was.Chanyeol showered her and her daughter with immense love and care.It went on and on.

And it's still going.

And what she found the best in that blissful lifestyle was-she thinks she could finally discover her husband.The man whom she never understood before.

So warm and caring and devoted he was! Chanyeol's love had no end.Her long awaited love was reciprocated in equal measure,if not any more.

Life is beautiful.With him.

 

Sera smiled again looking at his slightly parted mouth.Sleeping Chanyeol reminds her of a kid.A chubby cheeked cute kid.

Who would believe this very gentle looking baby faced man almost broke their bed only an hour ago?


A faint layer of red hue covered her perspirated face thinking of the events her husband brought some hours ago.Yeol loved her in every way.And she loved it.

 

 

 

"I love you husband............" Coming closer,she whispered in his skin before planting a soft kiss on the corner of his mouth "I love you sooo much............."

 

And she closed her eyes in his chest.

 

 

♦♦♦

 

 

"Da-dda...................Dadda........" The next morning,nine months' baby Fiona was smiling and drooling in her daddy's chest.Daddy was playing with her all morning.

 

And smiling at her lovely face,Chanyeol once again reminded himself that this was one the best parts of his life.Since the day he and Sera became a tango-Chanyeol's now happy wife didn't cause anymore obstruction to the daddy-baby relationship anymore!

It's such a relief-Chanyeol thought kissing chastely on his daughter's forehead.Fiona kept playing on her lying daddy's chest.Nowadays she calls him 'Dadda'.And whenever she calls him so,Chanyeol feels seraphic.

 

Fiona closed her eyes in his chest.Chanyeol smiled again.

 

 

 

It's also such a relief that he can spend time with his daughter like this! Watching Fiona playing was what he loved the most! Fiona means the world to him.Though at first Fiona was a part of Sera-that's all he thought and cared.But now he feels he loves Fiona as much as he loves Sera.And Fiona is not only a part of Sera,but also a part of him.

Fiona is his daughter.Chanyeol is a proud daddy.

 

 

"Fiona sweetie,you really should stop drooling on your daddy's shirt.He has an important meeting today.........." Some moments later,Sera joined the father-daughter duo on bed.

Both of them smiled seeing her coming.Sera smiled at them too.

 

As she leaned on Chanyeol's shoulder,smiling he pulled her closer "Hey babe.........."

"Hi!" Sera shyly replied "Yeol,she's drooling on you.''

Chanyeol planted a soft kiss on her forehead "Let her be honey............My child can drool over me,as much as she wants! Right Fiona?"

"Dadda!''

Sera smiled caressing her daughter's cheek.Fiona laughed out loud seeing both her parents together.

 

"Look at her!! Look how happy she is seeing us like this!" Chanyeol chuckled "She likes it when we're together!"

"Hmmm..........." Sera hummed closing her eyes in bliss "Fiona's mommy likes it too!"

"Daddy is no different!" He mused seeing his baby yawning "Honey,I think it's her time to take a nap!''

 

 

To prove daddy's assumption true-Fiona soon lied on Chanyeol's chest.A minute later she was sleeping.

 

 

 

"Awww,my baby's asleep already............." Carefully Chanyeol got off and lied Fiona on her crib "Honey,have your ever noticed how cute she looks when she sleeps?"

Sera,in reply just smiled looking at her overexcited husband "You both are cute when you sleep........."

"Hmmm,like father like child! But I can be y too!" Turning his head back at her,Chanyeol arched his brows smirking "In times like now! When our baby is sleeping!"

"Not now!" Sera rounded her eyes in disbelief "It's morning Yeol! Everyone's wide awake!"

"So?" Chanyeol acted clueless.

"It's morning Yeol,not night!" She repeated herself.

"Yeah,it's morning and I still have two hours before leaving for the office!" He grinned coming closer "So how about some dressing room quicky,babe?" 

"The hell?! No! I'm still tired from last night!" Sera scoffed.

Chanyeol pouted.

And she knew she was already defeated.

Sera sighed.

 

 

"You're an idiot!" Sera mumured wiping off the with tissue "And I hate you!"

"Hahahah!" Chanyeol laughed buttoning up his shirt "And I love you too honey! Thank you for making my morning steamy!"

"Tch!" She scowled seeing him coming closer "Don't you dare again........."

"Hey,I'm not a beast!" Chanyeol furrowed his brows pouting "I just love my wife a bit too much!"

"Yeah,yeah,so so!'' Sera eventually smiled seeing her sad husband "I love my hubby too.Now stop pouting!!''

And to prove it,she hugged him tight "I never thought my life would be this beautiful! Thank you Yeol! Thank you so much!''

"The pleasure is all mine!" Chanyeol nuzzled her neck "Now tell me,did you prepare any gift for me?!''

"What gift?"

Chanyeol frowned looking at her "Please don't tell me you forgot about tomorrow!''

"What's with tomorrow?" Sera playfully smiled tying his necktie "I've no idea!"

"Don't make fun of me!" Chanyeol frowned again holding her hand "At least not with this!"

''Hmmmm.........." Smiling,Sera whispered in his ear "Give me a bit of time.I'm preparing it!"

"You sure?" He wasn't very convinced.

"Pretty much........" Her eyes sparkled as they met his "Just give me a bit of time."

"Okay......." He was now fully convinced "Just make it grand!"

Sera chuckled hearing that.

She will.

 

 

"Come back home soon.........." This is time of the day Sera feels empty,as if a part of her was leaving her for good "Don't be late.Fiona starts crying once you return late!"

"Doesn't her mom cry too?" Chanyeol innocently asked.

She frowned "What am I? A kid or something?"

"Hahahah and honey I love you too!" And he kissed her again.

 

 

When finally Chanyeol left home kissing their sleeping child (And her in the dressing room),Sera sighed in content.Life feels so good nowadays.

Even waiting for him to return feels good.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter