And............Poor her!

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Until the morning time

I'm scared here in the night
Don't show the best of me
I know the end already

And the sky stays black tonight
 

As I take your hand and close my eyes............

 

.............Now playing-Moon Shines Red by Jamie McDell

 

 

"Arghhhhhh!! What the hell did I just do there?!!" Kris cried his lung out once he reached his own apartment.Back there in the meeting with Chanyeol's grandma-he simply ruined his relationship!

His relationship with his girl-Lee Sera.The girl who is bearing his child right now!

Suddenly Kris felt like a loser.A cazed bird with no dignity,With no freedom.That was him.

It angered him.

 

That anger came out as vehement force.Within ten minutes-he smashed down everything that was decorating his luxurious apartment for years.

Sadly,it couldn't calm him down.

 

"Oh God!! What did I just do?!" Kris was panting restless when he lied down on the floor.And it was Sera's innocent face that brought tears in his red eyes.

 

Poor her!

 

Speaking of her,Kris was supposed to return back to their shared apartment tonight.He promised her so.

 

Shall he?

 

But............What if Chanyeol's grandma makes someone follow him and use Sera as an excuse to dethrone him?!

No,no,no! He can't go there tonight! He'll be in trouble if he goes.

He can't lose Daebak.

Sorry Sera.

 

Kris took a deep breath closing his eyes in pain. This painful event was bound to happen-he knew all along.

Still it hurts........

 

'Cring! Cring!'

 

And to make it hurt even more,Sera phoned him right then! Kris cursed in his breath before taking the phone in his hand.

Her photo was showing on the screen.The bright,cheerful girl-whose smile would wipe away all his pain..........Yeah that girl's photo! Sera was smiling in it.

Kris smiled seeing it.And a moment later he cut off the call.

Sera phoned right then again,he cut it off again.

And again.

And..........again.

Soon,Kris just switched off the call.And he stood up.

 

Minutes later he went to the shower.In the mirror he saw a man he was always scared of.

There goes Kris Wu-the monster his father made only to grab Daebak.The purpose of Kris' existance was simple-snatch away Daebak from Park Chanyeol.Nothing more,nothing less.In the midway he became greedy,he became a human of mere blood and flesh.And he fell in love with her.

And so,she will have to suffer.It broke his heart.

But..........there's nothing to do,right now.

 

 

Don't worry Sera.Just hold on there a little.I'll have to face this storm first.Then once I get Daebak,I'll take you back.

Just bear this pain for a while honey.................

 

 

That night Kris kept all his phones switched off.

He didn't contact with her for the next few days at all...............

He thought Sera would understand.

 

♦♦♦

 

Sera would understand-had it been some other times.But that was not her time to understand anything.

A 24 weeks pregnant single girl,with dad in hospital-mom urging to bring her boyfriend asap! Sera was struggling.

And Kris' sudden cold shoulder just made everything thousand times worse!

 

 

Much to her surprise-her long time boyfriend totally cut off all the contacts with her.Without any prior notice! All his phones being turned off-Kris would even skip his office only to avoid her!! And that made her worried.And confused.

Since she knew quite well if there were something wrong with him-she'd know for sure.Since Kris Wu is a famous person!

 

But there were no news like that! Means...............

 

Sera couldn't think of anymore! She just continued dialling him.

But no response!

She became worried everyday.That was not good for her health.But she couldn't help.She gradually started skipping meals.Didn't care of the consequences.

 

Seven days passed-Kris Wu was still not available.Sera almost stopped eating or taking care of her health.

Only luck was-her boss Chanyeol was not in South Korea then.So she was in leave.

This brought unluck too! Every leisure moments would just make her worry of her boyfriend.

 

 

≈♦♦♦♦♦♦≈

 

When Sera and Kris were in rift-Chanyeol was in paradise.With Bang Minah.

Everyday was beautiful! Even when there was nothing significant going!

 

Much to Minah's surprise-Chanyeol didn't make any romantic move.Yet,it felt good.

 

 

It felt good when returning back from work,Chanyeol would knock her hotel door every evening.And when blushing,nervous Minah would open the gate-a tired looking Chanyeol would give her the most innocent looking smile possible.And there must be some gift on his hand for her.

Even when the workload would be extreme-Chanyeol would surely manage time to buy something for her.To think of her.

He was falling for this very charismatic girl named Bang Minah.Hard.

So their time together in China almost went off in a blink.Minah thought Chanyeol wouldn't make any move in the tour at all!

Until the seventh day came.Chanyeol sent her a dinner invitation via his Chinese manager.With a gown to wear for the evening.

 

And Minah exactly knew what it was!

She was beyond excited!

 

 

"You look absoloutely stunning!" As Chanyeol spoke,Minah finally met him in the rooftop restaurent.In reality she was the one who forgot to breath.As a media personality,she met numerous flawless handsome jerks.

And none was them was as handsome as Chanyeol was that night!

She blushed furiously!

 

"Ahem! Ahem! Ahem!" Chanyeol cleared his throat again and again to calm himself down,didn't work.He never took any girl for a luxurious dinner date night before.

And he never saw any girl so beautiful in evening gown like Bang Minah.Including Sera.

Speaking of Sera,she looked quite amazing the night Chanyeol ordered her to accompany him for a party.

 

Sera was wearing red gown with blood red lipstick with tousled hair and she looked sooo.................

 

"Oh my God! What am I just doing now?!" Chanyeol muttered before coming back to the reality.In reality,there was Bang Minah-looking all gorgeous,standing in front of him trembling.Chanyeol smiled.

 

"Come darling,let's take a seat!" P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter