Wonderwall

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And all the roads we have to walk are winding

And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would
Like to say to you
But I don't know how

 

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall

 

...........Playing Wonderwall by Oasis!

 

*This is a long chapter,because this is a rated chapter................Geez how I hate to write a mature scene.............Whatever! My heart ache because my readers comment less nowadays :(

 

 

 

 

"Baekbom........ahem....brother...............How're you?" Baekhyun gulped.

"Just tell me what ruckus your friend Chanyeol made again.Does he need hospitalization again? .........Tell me and then cut the call.I'm busy with patients......." Baekhyun's brother replied from the opposite side.A bit harshly.

"Hmmm........You sound like I only call you when my friend's in trouble." Baekhyun pouted.

"Which is 100% true Baekhyun.Sometimes I feel grateful towards Chanyeol.................Otherwise you might even forget that you actually have a brother." Baekbom was kind of angry at his younger brother.

"Hahaha funny.But Chanyeol's not even in USA,and now he's a family man.I mean Yeol's totally fine! No drugs at all!! He has a daughter too,you know!''

"Good for him.I hope he'll never return back to his previous self.''

"Hmmm.........."

 

 

"So........" Baekbom couldn't believe "You really phoned me to talk with me?"

"Err............yeah kind of.......yeah!'' Baekhyun felt so guilty.

"Hmmm" His brother sighed "What's it now then?"

"Brother..........There's a resident patient in your hospital-at orthopedics Dept.Kris Wu."

"The one whose spinal cord almost turned liquid in car crash?"

"Ahh......yeah."

"Is he your friend too? How come all your friends are such troublemakers?" Baekbom teased "Anyway,he's fine now.He'll take the discharge next month."

"Err...................about that brother.." Baekhyun bit his lips "Can you make the release delayed for a few more months please?"

"And why so?" Baekbeom frowned.

 

 

"Because otherwise................." Baekhyun finally turned serious "Chanyeol will meet you there again soon.You don't want that,do you?..........So please do me the favour.I know he's not completely recovered.So,no matter what-don't allow him to leave the hospital.Make him stay there longer."

 

♦♦♦

 

"I won't let anyone ruin your life again Yeol...........not again when I'm still alive." Baekhyun murmured staring at the neon sign.This was the place he vowed never to return again.Six years ago.

Today he'll break the promise.To save his best friend.

Baekhyun sighed.

 

 

"You did it all to bring me here,right? Well,congratulations to you then,Bang Minah...............Your mission is successful." He bitterly smiled looking at the drunk girl who was sitting on the pub alone.

"What a pleasant surprise!! Byun Baekhyun,my beloved boyfriend..................Finally you came to acknowledge me." Minah's eyes were droopy as they scanned the very familiar figure.Baekhyun's face was so full of discomfort.

"Ex-boyfriend......." Baekhyun corrected her "For two months.........six years ago.And now we're plain acquaintance Ms.Bang."

"But I still love you!" Minah pouted coming closer,Baekhyun smelled heavy alcohol in her breath and sighed "I love you so much Baek!"

"No,you don't,and you never did!" He curtly replied "If you loved me-you'd never choose your career over me! If you loved me-you would never play with my best friend's life intentionally!"

"But that was the only way to..........." Slowly Minah took his collar "Chanyeol was the only way to get you,Baek.............I was desperate."

"Huh........" Baekhyun stared at her in disbelief "So you suddenly turned desperate after years and then you started playing with my best friend?! Great Minah,great! You never really fail to disappoint me!"

"Yeol is stupid airhead!" Minah lied on his chest "He's bound to suffer!"

He frowned "That's why you played with him?"

"Mmm......" She nodded.Her breath was ticking his neck and Baekhyun had the urge to hug her tight inside and.............

And he abruptly shove her away,Minah almost yelped "You know what Minah? No matter how hard I tried,I never could hate you before! But now that you started playing with Yeol..........Minah.............."

 

 

"Careful Minah,be very careful.My friend Yeol suffered a bit too much already and now he's on the way to find peace finally.............And I won't let anyone take away his happiness again-including you! Stay away from my friend.If you really have the slightest amount of good vibe in you-don't you dare mess with him again....................And if you do-the result will be severe.I warn you.''

"But I want you Baek!" Minah whinned "Let's start it again!"

 

Baekhyun faced her "Tch....................You're impossible Minah,you're impossible..................You never really wanted me.You never actually wanted Yeol too................Actually you don't even know what your heart really wants!...............You just love to make people hurt-that's the only thing you want! May be that's why you broke up with me so easily.Whatever! Let's not remember those days again..................."

Her lips quivered in pain.He ignored.

 

"Goodbye! May we never meet again! I don't want to! Don't make me to.............."

 

 

 

A silent tear fell from her eyes as she saw him going away.Far away.

 

 

 

Baekhyun felt the air so heavy coming out.

 

 

~♦.♦.♦.♦.♦.♦.♦.♦.♦.♦~

 

 

"Why did you suddenly stop in the middle of the road?!" Sera frowned looking at her stupefied husband who was then finding something appropriate to answer.

"Answer me Yeol!" Now she shook his arm roughly "Why did you stop the car like that?!"

"Er....Sera,honey......" Chanyeol scratched his hair "Actually I don't have any map to go Neverland.And my car is now out of fuel!''

"Seriously?" Sera stared at him in disbelief "Then all these times you actually gave me false hope?!"

"Honey,I didn't give you hope all these time..............I said that years ago,once! And I wasn't in my right mind then.........''

"Tch,you call me honey-but you never actually mean it!" She scoffed.

"Eh? Why did you say it so suddenly?" Chanyeol looked at her.

"Oh my God...........You're so stupid dumbo! I can't take this stupidity anymore!!" She dismissed him coming out of the car and huffed.

And got amazed with the beauty of nature surrounding them.It was a moonlit night.Thousands of stars sparlking there in the distant sky.It was a deserted highway,far from city.Close to the woods.Sera was never somewhere so beautiful before.

 

 

So breathtakingly beautiful.She gasped.

 

 

 

"You're always there scolding me! You know what? I'm a human too and it hurts!'' Some moments later she was taken out of the daze with his deep voice as he came out too "Anyway,I'm sorry that you got stuck here with me! You're suffering today because of me!"

 

"How come you know about this place?" Some good minutes later,she asked in low voice,her eyes were roaming around the marvelous sky.

"Eh?...............Oh" Chanyeol paused for a while to prepare an answer "I don't know-I've no idea!"

Now she faced him "And why do you always lie? Why do you always hide things from me?"

Finding nothing to answer,Chanyeol just stared at her surprised 

"And why do I always hide things from you too? Why our relation is always like that Yeol?" And she asked,staring him back "Just why in the earth we always play this hide and seek Yeol?"

 

 

"You know what?!" She stomped her foot on the ground "I'm so tired of this stupid game! So ing tired of this! I won't play anymore with you Park Chanyeol!"

Leaning against the bumper,Chanyeol observed her with keen eyes.She seemed restless.

"You brought me here deliberately! And you stopped the car engine intentionally too......................It's a lie that you don't have the map.................This is your Neverland.You planned to take me here many a times before.''

Chanyeol's eyes shot wide open in disbelief.He almost gasped.

Sera smirked "I know you well Yeol......I know you too well.............you just don't understand."

 

 

Sera ran to and fro for a while-before calming down completely "Why did you leave me like that? Without a single word?"

"Where?! When?!"

"When we were still students..............." She took a deep breath "Why did you leave me like that? Didn't you know that I couldn't do without you?! Why did you leave me without even saying anything?!................." She came closer and faced him,until their nose almost touched "How could you do that to me? Just how?!"

Chanyeol's lip quivered,but he couldn't say anything.Lee Sera's eyes looked so sad and empty-it torn him apart.

 

"I waited for you............for so long..........." She whispered "I waited for you every day,every night.I couldn't believe that my Chanyeol oppa could do this to me! .....................You know how many million times I wanted to break up with Kris?! Do you know why?! Do you know why Yeol?!"

"Because no matter how many times I tried to deny-everytime I tried to convince myself that Kris is the man I love,he is the only man I love-then why in the earth..........." Sera whispered as a tear fell from her eyes "Why in the earth your face would always come to my mind and invade my heart and made me realise how terrible,patheic loser I was-who actually pretended to love someone,only to forget her real love interest! You ruined me Park Chanyeol! You ! Why did you come to my life and make me a pathetic joke?! Just why?! Who told you to be so sincere and caring to me?! Who told you to make me realise that crush and love are not really the same thing?!..................... Just why in the earth you mess up my whole world and then leave me even before I could say the truth aloud?!" Angry she shook his collar again and again. "Just why Yeol why?!''

Chanyeol stood there stunned.His stupid mind was processing what she just said.

"Yes,you heard it right! I said I fell for you eight years ago!! Yes,eight ing years ago!! And before I could do a thing,you left me!! And stupid me tried to fool around only to forget you! Yes,only to forget you!! Do you know why I never actually broke up with Kris even after he left me like trash several times?!...................Because I knew once I would be there alone,my whole existance would be crying to have you-but that'd only give me more pain! Because you already left me like a coward!" 

"Sera,I-"

"No,I tell you why you did that! Yes I know!" She bit her lips before gritting teeth"I'll tell you! You left me because you too fell for me! Yes,I was the girl whom you liked! You fell for me! You wanted to ask me out for dat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter